• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Completely not sober

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Because it's the pit and this is what it's for, fuck you. I love you.
Post here to talk Hella shit, pussies, quit being fat asses. What kind of music are you listening to? New metal? Old metal? If it's not metal as fuck then you have dickinyourass syndrome.

You know that reminds me. The other day I get all pumped up to go smash some legs at the gym and DUH I forgot my earbuds. So I’m like ok I can get through a workout listening to the gym station. Yeah well it was fucking Rap and like weird ass light pop shit. It was fucking terrible. I just couldn’t get into that shit for working out. I need like Korn, Slipknot, etc. What’s this world coming to? Needless to say I’ll never forget my earbuds again.

You know that reminds me. The other day I get all pumped up to go smash some legs at the gym and DUH I forgot my earbuds. So I’m like ok I can get through a workout listening to the gym station. Yeah well it was fucking Rap and like weird ass light pop shit. It was fucking terrible. I just couldn’t get into that shit for working out. I need like Korn, Slipknot, etc. What’s this world coming to? Needless to say I’ll never forget my earbuds again.
I forgot my earbuds the other day and the musicthey play at my gym is so demotivating and gay, I almost asked a few guys if I could suck their dicks.

Pretty funny but when I walk in the gym the first thing I do is turn the music down by at least half. People give me looks but no one ever has said anything. When you can hear their asinine music through my earbuds, it’s just too much.

No no no, I turn the fuck around and get my earbuds, I know better.
Children of Bodom and amon Amarth never let me down.

Back