• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Opening up some new injection sites?

justanoob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been reading a lot lately about using lats and or chest as an injection site. I was wondering how many of you use either of these sites, and what gauge do you usually go with? Currently I pin Delts, Quads, Glute, and VG. But twisting and turning for glutes is becoming a real pain lol

Usually thickest part of pectoral. No angle. 1” highest gauge depending on what carrier. Not for everyone that is for sure. IM , not sub q

Max

Usually thickest part of pectoral. No angle. 1” highest gauge depending on what carrier. Not for everyone that is for sure. IM , not sub q

Max

I second “not for everyone” if I pin chest I go dead center of the thickest part also. Some people use lata with success also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like lats with 27g 1" and I pin pecs while on trt with 1/2" 28g, love both areas and pip was minimal only after first time.

Are you guys pinning 1ml in each titty or a half . Would you pin tren ace

If your gear is super smooth, 1mL or less in the pec works very good

If its something like Prop or even Sust thats not smooth I wouldnt do it. Ive had lumps in the pec before that last a month and that is no fun LOL

I usually use a 23-25g 1" or something like that in the upper and inner areas of the pec.

Spotinjections.com still exists and that site was around since prob 2000? That site was invaluable to me early in my career.

Well I just pinned 1/2 ml tren ace in each tit with a 1/2 inch slin pin . I was surprised at just how easy it was to push . It is burning pretty good right now but tren always does that to me especially virgin muscle . I will let you guys know in the next day or so how it is , I have been wanting to try it for a while because it is so easy to reach .

If your gear is super smooth, 1mL or less in the pec works very good

If its something like Prop or even Sust thats not smooth I wouldnt do it. Ive had lumps in the pec before that last a month and that is no fun LOL

I usually use a 23-25g 1" or something like that in the upper and inner areas of the pec.

Spotinjections.com still exists and that site was around since prob 2000? That site was invaluable to me early in my career.
i did take a look at that before I pinned

Attachments

• 32B531A6-F6AA-4BC2-8344-61AEE9353A9A.jpeg
    32B531A6-F6AA-4BC2-8344-61AEE9353A9A.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 106
IML Gear Cream!
Lats is the easiest, most painless spot I use. 25 g 1 inch and I dont even feel it break the skin.

Chest Ive done in the past. Upper shelf area and I have to go in at a bit of an angle. Not my favorite but in a pinch I can fit 1 cc in each pec pretty comfortably.

Lats is the easiest, most painless spot I use. 25 g 1 inch and I dont even feel it break the skin.

Chest Ive done in the past. Upper shelf area and I have to go in at a bit of an angle. Not my favorite but in a pinch I can fit 1 cc in each pec pretty comfortably.

Same

Max

Yes lats are a good one I rotate between lats,quads,ventriglute and rear delts atm

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

I feel the oil im my pecs after a injection for several days, it’s kind of a strange feeling to describe but it feels like the muscle contracts tighter thanks did before an injection.

Does anyone else feel that?

I feel the oil im my pecs after a injection for several days, it’s kind of a strange feeling to describe but it feels like the muscle contracts tighter thanks did before an injection.

Yes it's very noticeable for me. Warming up on the pec dec with a chest full of oil was maybe the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Good pump and I was nice and full but holy shit.

Yes it's very noticeable for me. Warming up on the pec dec with a chest full of oil was maybe the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Good pump and I was nice and full but holy shit.

Yes the pumps are almost mutant like for me if I use a full cc, they’re painful also.. I prefer a .5cc dead center amd then it’s not too bad

However for me the chest always feels like virgin muscle so I don’t do it very often

Im going to have to try lats, I just don’t reach them that well, do you have any tips ?

Max
I also second the "not for everyone" part about pecs. When I pin them they cramp for days afterward and cause serious issues with training.

Lats are great though. I use a 1" and go into the thickest part at a 90° angle. Kinda hard to explain without a picture. They can take a shitload of oil no problem. The only issue is the twisting around to reach them lol. I have to have my wife do it for me

Yeah mine actually gets cramped up and loses tons of flexibility. It gets so tight it won't stretch out at all. Gives me a big lump too and takes days to go away. Pecs aren't my deal

I feel it can track instantaneous and I actually feel it flow all the way through the other side, I go in on a slight angle and I feel it work its way out towards my front delt.. it's not painful at all but just a really bizarre feeling.

Get Shredded!
I've pinned up to 1cc and I have done tren ace in the pec. For me it was a horrible idea. But to each their own
My half ml pin in each pec of tren ace Saturday night went fine . I have a slight pain if I press right down on the spot but nothing noticeable during normal movements.i will give it a couple of weeks before I pin them again and than I will try 1ml .will be nice to have new spots to add since I only have six . I rotate glutes ,vg and quads I just do a big circle but can get pretty tender when I do short esters

My half ml pin in each pec of tren ace Saturday night went fine . I have a slight pain if I press right down on the spot but nothing noticeable during normal movements.i will give it a couple of weeks before I pin them again and than I will try 1ml .will be nice to have new spots to add since I only have six . I rotate glutes ,vg and quads I just do a big circle but can get pretty tender when I do short esters
Yeah I need to add more sites too. Quads and delts are getting rather wore out lol.

You must be one of the ones that can do pec shots. I'm a little jealous because they're super easy to do

20 years ago when I made my own tren from pellets I would inject 1 cc into side quads with an insulin syringes while sitting on the toilet...never a problem...

Pinned my chest one time with 1cc of tren ace / mast p / test prop mix and had bad pip for days and a mark that took weeks to heal

If you backload slin pins triceps are easy to do and there's a few spots on em. Biceps are a little pip prone but easy to reach just to the inside of the main vein. Really you can experiment with different muscles if you are lean and use slin pins. It's a must for me if im running light esters with ed pinning.

Pinned my chest one time with 1cc of tren ace / mast p / test prop mix and had bad pip for days and a mark that took weeks to heal

when you're pinning areas like that that are not commonly used, only use common oils, don't use blends. as we all know, blends can knot us up pretty good even at sites that are more tolerable. I save blends for areas that can take a hit and recover fairly quickly. Glutes/VG's is were I'll go for any blend.

If you backload slin pins triceps are easy to do and there's a few spots on em. Biceps are a little pip prone but easy to reach just to the inside of the main vein. Really you can experiment with different muscles if you are lean and use slin pins. It's a must for me if im running light esters with ed pinning.

Ugh I hated doing triceps. Biceps are a whole other level of bad, but triceps just always left my pinning side weak and knotted up. Could be that I have an issue with tris always being right though but who knows

Yeah pecs are a terrible place to do blends or any short ester for that matter. Try your normal stuff there too see how it goes. For me, nothing goes there well

when you're pinning areas like that that are not commonly used, only use common oils, don't use blends. as we all know, blends can knot us up pretty good even at sites that are more tolerable. I save blends for areas that can take a hit and recover fairly quickly. Glutes/VG's is were I'll go for any blend.

Yeah for me the VG, glutes, and delts take blends well. Lats too, if I can get the wife to pin them for me

25g 1inch I use for bis and tris, you get use to it.

But in order I’d go:

Glutes
Quads
Shoulders
Triceps
Biceps
Chest
Traps
Lats (because I cant reach but I know people who had good success)

Ugh I hated doing triceps. Biceps are a whole other level of bad, but triceps just always left my pinning side weak and knotted up. Could be that I have an issue with tris always being right though but who knows

Yeah pecs are a terrible place to do blends or any short ester for that matter. Try your normal stuff there too see how it goes. For me, nothing goes there well

Yeah for me the VG, glutes, and delts take blends well. Lats too, if I can get the wife to pin them for me
Yeah those are the spots for me... I don't know how guys are still using 25g 1" pins on most sites either. I save those for glutes and vg's, the rest I use 1/2 27g

Back