Winter Bulk Cycle Plan...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Winter Bulk Cycle Plan...

Alright, the time is approaching (not quite fast enough but it's coming) for my next cycle. I ran a pretty typical 500mg/wk test (increased to 600mg/wk mid way) cycle for 10wk and extended it to 16wks with TPP/NPP/Mast (400mg/wk ea) and loved it. Gained a solid 23lbs with a little bf but I cut easily so I'm on a bulk up mission for the winter coming up. I went from 153lbs to 176lbs at the end of that cycle.

I decided to cruise at 200mg/wk Test E for 12wks. Currently at 6wks and now up to 180lbs and maintained almost all strength and mass. Getting blood work in a few weeks to see where I sit before another blast. Cal intake is at 3800 currently and slowly gaining still. I've had to adjust and make minor tweaks to my diet along the way. I work a very active job and hit the weights 6 days a week.

I will hit my next blast Nov with the following and kick up the cal another 300-500 per day. Goal is to hit 200+lbs at 5'8" and then hit a cut cycle next spring/summer (might try Tren for the 1st time). If I do this right, I should be able to cut back to 10% bf or less and maintain 185-190lbs leaned out. That's the hopeful end result. Next cycle looks like so...

TPP/NPP Blend - 450mg/wk - 1-14 (pin eod)
    Sustanon - 250mg/wk - 1- 14 (pin eod)
    Anadrol - 50mg/ed - 1- 8 (may increase to 100mg wk2-8 if I handle it well)

I liked the sound of adrol over dbol for this run. Also, I am hoping the synergy of the 3 work well together seeing i have Testosterone, a 19-Nor, and a DHT derivative. I will be taking .5mg adex e3.5d (starting wk2)(ran this dose at 500-600mg of test last cycle), N2 Guard (day 1 through end of oral) and 100mg P5P ED (throughout cycle). I also have plenty of Caber, Adex, and Nolva on hand for any situation that may arise.

Any and all feedback welcome. Thanks.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

50mg of Anadrol is plenty.

There's much cheaper cycle support products out there than N2Guard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    50mg of Anadrol is plenty.

There's much cheaper cycle support products out there than N2Guard.
    I figured the 50mg adrol would be plenty, I just have enough that I "thought" about bumping it up. I'll keep it at 50mg ed. Is 8 weeks safe to run it? I've read 6-8wks most places and threads.

I noticed N2Guard was pricy as fuck! Any suggestions for alternatives? It's actually the 1 thing I havent purchased yet.. I've seen others but don't have any feedback on what is good or not....thanks.
    Last edited by mayhem124; 09-26-2020 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem124 View Post
    I figured the 50mg adrol would be plenty, I just have enough that I "thought" about bumping it up. I'll keep it at 50mg ed. Is 8 weeks safe to run it? I've read 6-8wks most places and threads.

I noticed N2Guard was pricy as fuck! Any suggestions for alternatives? It's actually the 1 thing I havent purchased yet.. I've seen others but don't have any feedback on what is good or not....thanks.
    You can bump the Anadrol up if you want see how you react.. but 100mg it's going to be twice as good as 50mg. I just know from my experience, on 50mg.. I feel great. On 100mg, I feel like shit.

As far as the cycle support.. just live a healthy lifestyle, eat a good diet with some greens and fruits. NAC would be a good, cheap thing to run for your liver and a multivitamin and fish oil. Other than that, I dont see much use in spending $100 on a supplement filled with herbs and expect it to do much for your health.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,428 Posts
    Rep Points

3 grams of each (MIC) methionine, inositol, Choline and 300mg Tudca is an option. Price is depending on if you buy powder or capsules. Bulk powder is cheaper.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

You can bump the Anadrol up if you want see how you react.. but 100mg it's going to be twice as good as 50mg. I just know from my experience, on 50mg.. I feel great. On 100mg, I feel like shit.

As far as the cycle support.. just live a healthy lifestyle, eat a good diet with some greens and fruits. NAC would be a good, cheap thing to run for your liver and a multivitamin and fish oil. Other than that, I dont see much use in spending $100 on a supplement filled with herbs and expect it to do much for your health.
    Thanks, I have a healthy and well rounded diet with a variety of veggies, greens, fruit, variety of meats and grains so gtg there. I take a good multivitamin and an omega 3-6-9 supp. I'll just add some NAC to the mix. I noticed that was a main ingredientin many liver supports. Thanks man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks, I have a healthy and well rounded diet with a variety of veggies, greens, fruit, variety of meats and grains so gtg there. I take a good multivitamin and an omega 3-6-9 supp. I'll just add some NAC to the mix. I noticed that was a main ingredientin many liver supports. Thanks man.
    My only point is.. if you go to your DR and you have high blood pressure, they are going to suggest a change of lifestyle and possibly prescribe an actual medicine. What they are not going to do is give you a bottle of pills with garlic and hawthorne berry in them and tell you are good to go. I understand "cycle support" products are big market for supp companies.. but using them expecting it to have some sort of impact on your health, especially when on gear is like sweeping a dirt floor. Just be healthy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

My only point is.. if you go to your DR and you have high blood pressure, they are going to suggest a change of lifestyle and possibly prescribe an actual medicine. What they are not going to do is give you a bottle of pills with garlic and hawthorne berry in them and tell you are good to go. I understand "cycle support" products are big market for supp companies.. but using them expecting it to have some sort of impact on your health, especially when on gear is like sweeping a dirt floor. Just be healthy!
    Lol...I like that analogy. Similar to polishing a turd...it's still a turd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

@maxmuscle1
    Do you think that's a good ratio of Test to NPP for a bulk?
    Total test at 700mg/wk
    Nandrolone at 450mg/wk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,428 Posts
    Rep Points

@maxmuscle1
    Do you think that's a good ratio of Test to NPP for a bulk?
    Total test at 700mg/wk
    Nandrolone at 450mg/wk
    Yes. Plenty good. I rarely go over 400mg nandrolone. Strong like Bull !!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yes. Plenty good. I rarely go over 400mg nandrolone. Strong like Bull !!

Max
    I debated upping the test to 800 and dropping the nandrolone to 400 for a 2 to 1 ratio....not sure that would make much of a difference either way though. It's still 1.2g/wk of gear either way.

One thing I wish I added was some provi to the mix to help free test lvls.
    Last edited by mayhem124; 09-26-2020 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,428 Posts
    Rep Points

I debated upping the test to 800 and dropping the nandrolone to 400 for a 2 to 1 ratio....not sure that would make much of a difference either way though. It's still 1.2g/wk of gear either way.

Don’t wish, lol ! I love proviron. Even @ 25mg, but 50mg on a run. If doing just 25mg, a person would want to break into two separate doses daily.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Don’t wish, lol ! I love proviron. Even @ 25mg, but 50mg on a run. If doing just 25mg, a person would want to break into two separate doses daily.

Max
    Hmmmm...still got time to get some and stock up on some test or somethin. GC is always solid. I'm not running this until Nov.

Would it be safe to add another oral on top of the A bombs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,428 Posts
    Rep Points

Hmmmm...still got time to get some and stock up on some test or somethin. GC is always solid. I'm not running this until Nov.

Would it be safe to add another oral on top of the A bombs?
    Well, that is a personal choice but read up on mesterolone. If you are very health conscious and know your stuff, you could use easily add.
    People use winvar and combos all the time. This is a bit different. It acts in many different ways depending on the person. IME, I like it to free up testosterone and I get a “feel better” attitude. A lot nicer person when I am happy. The opposite of crashing my estro, lol ! I say never again w that but we all have to find what works. I rarely need a Serm or AI, so that is a lot different than most guys. It is quite a a lot; learning your own personal biochemistry.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not too keen on the ratios some guys go by.. everyone is different in how they react and what their preference might be. I will say this though... a heavy Test base stacked with some Nandralone is a great way to get hyyyyuuuuuuge.
    Last edited by STTM; 09-26-2020 at 05:26 PM.