• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Top TD and feels report

yamar1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been on hgh for 2 years now. Was using another reputable, well tested source that everyone likes but I have been eyeing up Ace for awhile now so I decided to give them a try.

Very organized system they run which is what I like. Communication is 10/10, no back and fourth email amateur BS. TA was Amazon prime speed.

I know feels reports aren’t worth much but I can say that this is real GH. Switched from the other source 2 weeks ago Over to Ace and I still have the numb finger tips side effect and I need insulin to keep BG in range. These side effects are very specific to hgh for me.

I will be back.

I’ve been on hgh for 2 years now. Was using another reputable, well tested source that everyone likes but I have been eyeing up Ace for awhile now so I decided to give them a try.

Very organized system they run which is what I like. Communication is 10/10, no back and fourth email amateur BS. TA was Amazon prime speed.

I know feels reports aren’t worth much but I can say that this is real GH. Switched from the other source 2 weeks ago Over to Ace and I still have the numb finger tips side effect and I need insulin to keep BG in range. These side effects are very specific to hgh for me.

I will be back.

hell ya! I'm loving it to, veins are popping, constantly stretching my fingers, good deep sleep, don't like holding water but that's part of it, best I've had yet. And the best is yet to come, 6 month mark will be interesting.

I have had a similar experience. My first experience with gh was the blacktops so it was all I knew. I kept hearing other raving about another app sponsors gh. So I said fuck it and gave them a shot. I most definitely did not have the same side effects with the other guys stuff. If side effects are any indication of quality. Ace and the blacktops are definitely the best. Lol I use the other guys gh when I want to take a break from the powerful blacktops. 3ius a day.

Any bloods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any bloods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better than a blood test.

Bones

Special%20Blacks%20Jano%20July%2020.png

hell ya! I'm loving it to, veins are popping, constantly stretching my fingers, good deep sleep, don't like holding water but that's part of it, best I've had yet. And the best is yet to come, 6 month mark will be interesting.
5 days on 2 days off with GH will help with the water retention.

Back