• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Weekend plans

Work, training, kicking lifter916’s ass in fantasy football. Haha hand hockey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Resting eating and some training.
Already got the ass clapping out of the way lmao
Wait more of that for sure.
Lots more doggy style!!!!

I ate half a tub of cookies and cream ice cream with crushed oreos and some almond milk to make it shaky like
Woke up and almost shit my pants
And I forgot to add cookies and cream whey so it was even more bad

I love cookies lol. Home made?

Selling ammo,knives,etc at flea mkt Friday, guns,ammo,mags,knives at gunshow sat/sun.. gym time Friday and Sunday then gym all wk again with light hiking in state park a cpl times hopefully thru the wk.. gotta get a new job sometime its nice to enjoy no job for awhile then it gets boring for me gotta stay busy might as well get paid..

Selling ammo,knives,etc at flea mkt Friday, guns,ammo,mags,knives at gunshow sat/sun.. gym time Friday and Sunday then gym all wk again with light hiking in state park a cpl times hopefully thru the wk.. gotta get a new job sometime its nice to enjoy no job for awhile then it gets boring for me gotta stay busy might as well get paid..

I wish you lived near by. I love that stuff

I wish you lived near by. I love that stuff

I'm sure you have a gunshow near you man go find one and trade around unless your in some democrat state. Right now is the time to make some $ between the covid bs,election,and the factorys havent started back up production in most companys...take my advice after trump wins ammo/gun prices will plummet it will go from $0.80-$1.00+ per rd for 223.,9mm down to $0.10-$0.20 stock up as cheap as much as possible for the next 4 yrs and you will make a small fortune! When I began I was 17 I bought 10k rds of 223. for $1200...3mths later Obama won and I sold the 10k rds for $9k in 1 weekend, I quit my job and stuck with that its worse than the stock market tho it fluctuates insane at times.

Back