Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,006 Posts
    Rep Points

MK677 Vs. GHRP6

MK677 vs GHRP6

GHRP6:
    A study published in Clinical Endocrinology focused on discovering whether sex and age matter when it comes to the effectiveness of GHRP 6. The researchers studied the response of the growth hormone to this peptide. They focused on 37 participants, including 25 adults and 12 children who received various treatments of GHRP 6.
    The conclusion was that the responses of the growth hormone were similar regardless of age and sex. Even the females at different menstrual cycle phases had similar levels of GH after taking the treatment.
    The researchers pinpoint that GHRP 6 is capable of boosting GH secretion, and its effects are not connected to age or sex in any way.

MK677:
    MK 677 or ibutamoren is also a growth hormone secretagogue, and that is its similarity to GHRP 6. However, this compound has a different working process. Ibutamoren acts by mimicking ghrelin. Ghrelin is an endogenous hormone whose task is to boost GH production in the human organism. By mimicking its actions, it can increase levels of the growth hormone, but also levels of the IGF-1. MK 677 doesnít change cortisol levels, and it is well-tolerated overall.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

my very own cage, where I'm the scientist & the test subject!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    545 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    MK677 vs GHRP6

GHRP6:
    A study published in Clinical Endocrinology focused on discovering whether sex and age matter when it comes to the effectiveness of GHRP 6. The researchers studied the response of the growth hormone to this peptide. They focused on 37 participants, including 25 adults and 12 children who received various treatments of GHRP 6.
    The conclusion was that the responses of the growth hormone were similar regardless of age and sex. Even the females at different menstrual cycle phases had similar levels of GH after taking the treatment.
    The researchers pinpoint that GHRP 6 is capable of boosting GH secretion, and its effects are not connected to age or sex in any way.

MK677:
    MK 677 or ibutamoren is also a growth hormone secretagogue, and that is its similarity to GHRP 6. However, this compound has a different working process. Ibutamoren acts by mimicking ghrelin. Ghrelin is an endogenous hormone whose task is to boost GH production in the human organism. By mimicking its actions, it can increase levels of the growth hormone, but also levels of the IGF-1. MK 677 doesnít change cortisol levels, and it is well-tolerated overall.

Max
    Fuck yeah! Thanks dude.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk
    BIND THE WRISTS, CUT THE TONGUE. CALL IT LIBERATION.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,006 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IRON_PROPHET View Post
    Fuck yeah! Thanks dude.

Seems to me that since they both work differently(as said in papers) a person could use both! Female or Male. Still doing more studies. There are always competing articles/studies. Guess this one will have to be tried personally to see if their is any credence. Have used separately but; never stacked or done staggered.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

I enjoy Mk-677, I take 15mg ED for about 5 months take a month and half off and repeat. The 15mg doesn't spike my hunger, but still helps me recover and improve my sleep and overall well-being

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Good Shit! Mk-677 is what I consume @25mg ED. Water weight and bloated for the first 1.5 week but 2 weeks in youíll start to deplete the bloat and water weight. Hunger increased tremendously, sleep is good and long with stupid crazy/odd dreams. Iím currently off cycle and havenít worked out in a month. Mk-677 I feel has helped along with pct and Proviron keep size and my gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

my very own cage, where I'm the scientist & the test subject!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    545 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been sleeping like a baby with the mk677. I'm currently at 25mg ED, and at first you couldn't feed me enough. Not sure if me adding anadrol to my cycle curbed the hunger or what....but I'm still eating, sleeping, training and fucking growing. Thanks for the info as always max!

BIND THE WRISTS, CUT THE TONGUE. CALL IT LIBERATION.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points

GHRP6 could make you eat anything for about 60 min after injection. Mk-677 is good to but I prefer HgH. If I was on a budget Iíd definitely try long term mk-677. If I wanted to be a freak Iíd do them all together and add EQ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,006 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    GHRP6 could make you eat anything for about 60 min after injection. Mk-677 is good to but I prefer HgH. If I was on a budget Iíd definitely try long term mk-677. If I wanted to be a freak Iíd do them all together and add EQ.

I like the last one: Freak Run

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,258 Posts
    Rep Points

GHRP6 has me a mess with-in 20 mins, The hunger pangs at times just wipe me out, there's been a few times I was desperate to quench that feeling and it just wouldn't go away. I already have BS issues and go hypo as it is, this just sends it to a whole new level. I had guys use the same stuff that I used and had no affects, it's a strange peptide, works for some, and others have NO signs of it doing anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,006 Posts
    Rep Points

MK677 Vs. GHRP6

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    GHRP6 has me a mess with-in 20 mins, The hunger pangs at times just wipe me out, there's been a few times I was desperate to quench that feeling and it just wouldn't go away. I already have BS issues and go hypo as it is, this just sends it to a whole new level. I had guys use the same stuff that I used and had no affects, it's a strange peptide, works for some, and others have NO signs of it doing anything..
    Yeah, considering we get the real peptide or secretogogue close to listed mcg/mg: I am seeing that all the gh/gh boostersotentiators raise blood sugar. So besides drugs; I myself wonder what the best blood sugar lowering supplement would compliment the compound ? Berberine, CinulinPF, a combo?? I know the drugs that work but; being interested in these compound, I want to know the natural ways to combat the BS increase along with the timing. I do see a lot of insulin mimicking type supplements; but I am not sure of the timing or if it is best just to make sure I take daily and it does not matter. Questions, questions. Lol . Always

Max
    Last edited by maxmuscle1; 09-26-2020 at 04:26 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,258 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yeah, considering we get the real peptide or secretogogue close to listed mcg/mg: I am seeing that all the gh/gh boostersotentiators raise blood sugar. So besides drugs; I myself wonder what the best blood sugar lowering supplement would compliment the compound ? Berberine, CinulinPF, a combo?? I know the drugs that work but; being interested in these compound, I want to know the natural ways to combat the BS increase along with the timing. I do see a lot of insulin mimicking type supplements; but I am not sure of the timing or if it is best just to make sure I take daily and it does not matter. Questions, questions. Lol . Always

Max
    a lot of times people get a false sense, whenever I use peps I always check my BS, so many times I have had false senses.. many times!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,006 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    a lot of times people get a false sense, whenever I use peps I always check my BS, so many times I have had false senses.. many times!
    Monitoring and strips w a log is a good thing. Just like a bp monitor log for high blood pressure

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

To whom it may concern, MK-677 gave me the ol accordion dick worse than any 19-nor. I didn't do bloodwork but Im quite sure my prolactin was off the charts. No amount of gains is worth a limp noodle if you ask me. And the gains from this aren't worth the added health risks of adding a dopamine agonist to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,006 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    To whom it may concern, MK-677 gave me the ol accordion dick worse than any 19-nor. I didn't do bloodwork but Im quite sure my prolactin was off the charts. No amount of gains is worth a limp noodle if you ask me. And the gains from this aren't worth the added health risks of adding a dopamine agonist to me.
    I wouldnt use it either if that happened. Omg. My thang is all Ive got! Lol . I did not experience this but I was on TRT at the time. A lot of people cannot use any 19nor or they get that side effect. I know why on paper but; not personally. I wonder if it is because I use Proviron quite often during any cruise/blast. Even 12.5mg seems to help. Again, if it messes w my junk too long....Iím out! I agree in your case to avoid it.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    P5P everyday before bed has kept my prolactin down.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk