• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Emily Ratajkowski

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man I’m watching her in a movie called The Getaway. She has an awesome ass!!! Mmmmm Hmmmmm

Yea I would fuck that.
53aabdd8234af9a51387901e314bb8e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh hell ya. She even has those big blow job lips and fuck me eyes. Thank you Sir

She’s one of my favorites!! Smokin everything!!
Paint material

Max

No one mentioned tits. I am not really a titty guy but a skinny chick with huge, awesome, natural breasts like that can’t be beat.

Not bad

Attachments

• 14726ADE-2B97-4260-AC44-37EA18E7A8B4.jpeg
    14726ADE-2B97-4260-AC44-37EA18E7A8B4.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 161
Look at the length of her femur in that first pic/post. Freaky.

I think Max summed it up best! She’s definitely Paint material!!! Lol

Get Shredded!
She’s another annoying liberal sjw.... brain dead just gets by on her looks and her daddy’s money. Come on guys, pick women who are capable of nurturing offspring ... this cunt would just kill her babies.

She’s another annoying liberal sjw.... brain dead just gets by on her looks and her daddy’s money. Come on guys, pick women who are capable of nurturing offspring ... this cunt would just kill her babies.

Sorry MK. When it comes to Hot ass Women I could care less about their political views or how she gets by in life. To me all women, especially hot ones, are on a pedestal no matter what. I guess I’m just shallow and selfish that way. Lol

Last edited:
But at Jesus camp MK was told he should only be looking for a good woman to settle down with. Or was it Klan Kamp where they told him to find a good white woman breeder to perpetulate thah white race?

But at Jesus camp MK was told he should only be looking for a good woman to settle down with. Or was it Klan Kamp where they told him to find a good white woman breeder to perpetulate thah white race?

I don’t know Coach. A wise man once told me: When it comes to Pussy what you pass up now you’ll never get back!!!! I’m sticking with what that wise man taught me. Fuck politics when it comes to Sweet wonderful Women.

I don’t know Coach. A wise man once told me: When it comes to Pussy what you pass up now you’ll never get back!!!! I’m sticking with what that wise man taught me. Fuck politics when it comes to Sweet wonderful Women.
My policy was “Fuck whatever you can. You will always be able to find wife material but once you do, all that sweet pussy will be a thing of the past.”
Unless you are a cheater I guess. I never have been but I wasn’t the best human when it came to women. They lasted about as long a cheap bubble gum for me. But I had a very prolific swordsman career.
At 35 I found the right chick and married her. Too bad her shelf life was short. The current one is good to go though.

My policy was “Fuck whatever you can. You will always be able to find wife material but once you do, all that sweet pussy will be a thing of the past.”
Unless you are a cheater I guess. I never have been but I wasn’t the best human when it came to women. They lasted about as long a cheap bubble gum for me. But I had a very prolific swordsman career.
At 35 I found the right chick and married her. Too bad her shelf life was short. The current one is good to go though.
Shelf life...
This guy knows pussy.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Holy fuck. Foot in my mouth. My apologies coach

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
See, you do have a conscience/morals. Lol!
No worries man. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at 48 and croaked at 54. Shit happens. I told the story a ways back when Vision was going through some things.

Back