• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Emily Ratajkowski

IML Gear Cream!
See, you do have a conscience/morals. Lol!
No worries man. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at 48 and croaked at 54. Shit happens. I told the story a ways back when Vision was going through some things.

Damn Coach I’m sorry to hear that! Really! I didn’t even know Alzheimer’s was possible at that age.....

You can get in your 30s. But because people think it is just “an old people’s disease”, that’s why no one really GAF...until it hits them at home.

But enough about that...back to your regularly scheduled pussy topic.

First off. Sorry to hear of your loss coach, glad you found love again tho.

second off... dudes that put women on pedestals based off looks are lacking in some serious self esteem. Yeah I get it. I like fucking just as much as the next guy. Drooling over annoying celebs made of plastic makes you look weak as fuck. I like real women. Most of them are conservatives that aren’t brain dead tho.

I haven’t been to church in a long time, been even longer since the last klan meeting I attended... haha

fucking weak bruh .... these loose lipped loose everything women y’all best your meat too are the reason your daughters will become prostitutes. Yay feminism.

gimme a break...

Wow MK I was just fucking around but if you really want to be a dick about who I beat my meat to that’s cool. I can certainly take a tough lashing from an internet badass or just a guy in a pissy mood with the best of them. Not sure which your trying to be today. I never took you for an internet tough guy so I’m gonna assume your just pissy. Absolutely no reason to attack my daughters though. That my friend is what I consider weak. Just my humble opinion though. You keep doing you. It’s all good. Pussy is Pussy and salt is salt. If your not getting any it’s your own damn fault. 🤟

Since I shit on this thread I figure I can try to revive it. Here are some hot bitches and when they came down to Cabo looking for some Coach cocking. That’s Kate Beckinsale on the chaise lounge and the girl leaning into the truck is the only view of Alyssa I need to see.

Attachments

• 99BA1523-6FA0-4436-89D0-D6489C24C0B5.jpeg
    99BA1523-6FA0-4436-89D0-D6489C24C0B5.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 47EC3C19-DE80-40DE-B068-3DC8A67D4D04.jpeg
    47EC3C19-DE80-40DE-B068-3DC8A67D4D04.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 18
  • A5BB28D2-E6EB-48F5-8266-B974D302FD31.jpeg
    A5BB28D2-E6EB-48F5-8266-B974D302FD31.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 18
  • AEF667BB-ED68-41FA-9880-9D60D4F9AB38.jpeg
    AEF667BB-ED68-41FA-9880-9D60D4F9AB38.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 19
  • C6C994E6-38C8-4AF9-BF00-341C7A0C11A3.jpeg
    C6C994E6-38C8-4AF9-BF00-341C7A0C11A3.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 886E2F8E-9562-4831-B4F0-80E1FB1A613E.jpeg
    886E2F8E-9562-4831-B4F0-80E1FB1A613E.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 18
Wow MK I was just fucking around but if you really want to be a dick about who I beat my meat to that’s cool. I can certainly take a tough lashing from an internet badass or just a guy in a pissy mood with the best of them. Not sure which your trying to be today. I never took you for an internet tough guy so I’m gonna assume your just pissy. Absolutely no reason to attack my daughters though. That my friend is what I consider weak. Just my humble opinion though. You keep doing you. It’s all good. Pussy is Pussy and salt is salt. If your not getting any it’s your own damn fault. 蘭
haha bro. This is the pit. And I wasn’t directing my heat at you broseph. Check yo self nukka. Listen... I got a daughter too. She is my world. That’s why i absolutely hate these Instagram celeb whore bags. Because they are spotlighted and young women think they should be that way.

research ratajawoski.... you’ll see what I mean. She’s a dumb bitch!

This is what I did today.

yea...... you can praise me if you’d like. 😂 haha

im kidding... my point is

these fake fucks are worthless. And when you gotta rebuild a nation. Worthless people weigh you down.

Attachments

• 1E83AEEC-BB95-48B8-9D83-1FA8BC2EEB19.jpeg
    1E83AEEC-BB95-48B8-9D83-1FA8BC2EEB19.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • C5D8A653-025E-4BC2-A8EF-ABC96F8BBED3.jpeg
    C5D8A653-025E-4BC2-A8EF-ABC96F8BBED3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
That’s a 100 amp sub panel I ran from the house to my shed so I can insulate it and have proper lighting so I can lift weights in the winter... with warmer temps inside the gym lol ... 220 volts.. also my man cave/work shop is getting some proper lighting and insulation. Better tenders for my toys and maybe a pea coal stove... beat your meat to that faggots

hahahahaha

im kidding. Cheese n rice man ... cheese and rice.

Upon further review, although as a coach and bodybuilder I admire the ham/glute tie-in of Ms. Milano, all I can really think of is chewing on that grommet.

Get Shredded!
Since I shit on this thread I figure I can try to revive it. Here are some hot bitches and when they came down to Cabo looking for some Coach cocking. That’s Kate Beckinsale on the chaise lounge and the girl leaning into the truck is the only view of Alyssa I need to see.

Kate is Fine!

Max

Upon further review, although as a coach and bodybuilder I admire the ham/glute tie-in of Ms. Milano, all I can really think of is chewing on that grommet.

Damn I feel like the village idiot today but wtf is a Grommet??? Lol So far I’ve had to ask what a Vig was, a Wizzer, and now a grommet. I must have went to a really bad high school and even worse college.

My only beef with women like Emily ratajakowsi is this....

she came from serious money. Yet her only contribution to society is to pose naked. Sure she looks good, with make up, but I know at least 10 women that look that good with or without makeup that don’t objectify themselves on instagram and actually contribute to society in a no bullshit kind of way.

little girls are looking at these women that , for some undeserving reason, have such loud, reaching voices. When they should be looking at the beautiful women that save lives daily. That explore space or push forward with physics.

these girls that are successful in infiltrating young minds have this weird pro feminism hook but all they do is objectify themselves... and they make more money doing that than ER surgeons and actual heroes. We have a problem in this country with glorifying worthless people.

that’s all my beef is. Carry on.

No harm no foul 😉

she came from serious money. Yet her only contribution to society is to pose naked. Sure she looks good, with make up, but I know at least 10 women that look that good with or without makeup that don’t objectify themselves on instagram and actually contribute to society in a no bullshit kind of way.

little girls are looking at these women that , for some undeserving reason, have such loud, reaching voices. When they should be looking at the beautiful women that save lives daily. That explore space or push forward with physics.

these girls that are successful in infiltrating young minds have this weird pro feminism hook but all they do is objectify themselves... and they make more money doing that than ER surgeons and actual heroes. We have a problem in this country with glorifying worthless people.

No harm no foul 

I hear ya bro. I totally get what your saying but unfortunately I’m a very shallow man who admittedly thinks with his penis first. For that reason when I’m bending over a hot piece of ass or beating off to a pic or movie I could honestly care fucking less about where she came from or what her political views or values are. I’m totally focused on her ass, tits, and where I’m gonna blow my load. Sad I know. Lol I have been in therapy for many years but it just doesn’t seem to work on that part of me. Hmmmm maybe because my therapist is a woman and kinda hot? Hahaha

No harm no foul 
WiFi is kinda slow at this strip club. I’ll have to read this later.

I love a beautiful woman but I just can't see myself with a woman who is a low, or no income earner (unless she's in school) no matter how hot she is. I'll still admire tho.

ea891b4ec06d868ff64a055446e7d805.plist

b07c49c356b0a6963e001e785f7611a2.jpg

fc8ea67350afd0c8f7f48ab81ece5324.jpg

Emily!!

Max
I could jerk off to her with clothes on.

IML Gear Cream!
My oldest was talking about all the girls from shows she watched as a kid going all crazy and this was one.
I was listening to her talk about the show she was on called
I carley.
I remember hating that show when she watched it.
Lmao now this one is sick ass hot.

NUCLEAR-LABS
Nukelabs@securenym.net

My buddy in the Navy from Mexico used to...in 1987...say Alyssa Milano was hot (sounds funny with his accent). I was like “Dude, she’s 12!”

Little did I know.....

My buddy in the Navy from Mexico used to...in 1987...say Alyssa Milano was hot (sounds funny with his accent). I was like “Dude, she’s 12!”

Little did I know.....
She was on commando with Arnold learning how to fight off future actors on the set
Now she is all messed up from covid. 0jvf391s0tsz.jpg
1cd8192d6a2d14f886eb804071e08277.gif

NUCLEAR-LABS
Nukelabs@securenym.net

Back