• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mother Tazed and Arrested at Middle School Football Game For Not Wearing a Mask

Welcome to Biden’s America when you can’t even attend your kids football game outside with out being tazed, it’s outrageous, that cop is a piece of garbage, so is the man just watching with his arms folded, he is culpable as the cop imo.

"Every single American should be wearing a mask when they're outside for the next three months, at a minimum," Biden said Thursday afternoon in remarks in Wilmington, Del. "Every governor should mandate mandatory mask-wearing. The estimates by the experts are it will save over 40,000 lives." Joe Biden the senile democrat

F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile everyone else in the background is not wearing masks.

They arrested her for "tresspassing" LOl. It's a public place.

This is going to backfire harshly.

She also had asthma aka a medical exemption. Will the police officer be fired in this case when the town loses its ass in a lawsuit?

Sad part is her and her people were sitting at least 20ft from anybody else in the stadium. I’m not a violent guy but if that was someone in my family that fat fucking security officer would have had a real issue on his hands.

INTENTIONALLY misleading headline...
She was arrested cuz the cunt refused to leave.

I think that was a bit excessive, but did they not warn her first. If you have to enforce a rule and people refuse to obey they leave you without a choice but to escalate to a form of force compliance

INTENTIONALLY misleading headline...
She was arrested cuz the cunt refused to leave.

I don’t know brother I’d have to disagree with you on this one. Tazing a 100lb girl because he was too fucking fat to do his job? I don’t see it myself. Just my opinion though.

I agree... That fat fuck cop was useless.. But he was in the right
He couldn't control her.. And he used the tools he had to take control of the situation

- - - Updated - - -

The point is... The fucken cuntrag shoulda LEFT when she was told..

I don’t know brother I’d have to disagree with you on this one. Tazing a 100lb girl because he was too fucking fat to do his job? I don’t see it myself. Just my opinion though.
I think it was a bit excessive, but if she was being combative( and since this is a video clip we dont know for how long and if she was already warned) its kinda dangerous to try and grab someone on bleachers so taze away, she will live

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t know. I’m just having trouble wrapping my head around the whole mask thing when she was obviously sitting away from everyone else. I thought that was the rule if you were outside and social distancing. It’s just a shame it’s come to this. I guess to keep the peace and watch her kid play she should have either put on a mask or left but I can see her point as well. Especially if she was mask exempt and with the way the rent a cop handled it.

I don’t know. I’m just having trouble wrapping my head around the whole mask thing when she was obviously sitting away from everyone else. I thought that was the rule if you were outside and social distancing. It’s just a shame it’s come to this. I guess to keep the peace and watch her kid play she should have either put on a mask or left but I can see her point as well. Especially if she was mask exempt and with the way the rent a cop handled it.
the school is doing its part to comply with the states rules and cities rules, just wear the mask and support your child, if she truely was that asthmatic she shouldnt have climbed those bleachers or be screaming so loud, I'm calling bullshit on the asthma excuse

I don't agree with the arrest or the officer's decision to employ his taser. But got damn, if she complied by putting on a mask OR by leaving, it wouldn't have come to this. To the guys saying he was too fat to do his job, have you ever tried to singlehandedly arrest someone who didn't want to be arrested? I have, and believe me when I say it isn't as easy as you might think, even a skinny bitch tweeker

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I don't agree with the arrest or the officer's decision to employ his taser. But got damn, if she complied by putting on a mask OR by leaving, it wouldn't have come to this. To the guys saying he was too fat to do his job, have you ever tried to singlehandedly arrest someone who didn't want to be arrested? I have, and believe me when I say it isn't as easy as you might think, even a skinny bitch tweeker

No your right man. I was just pissed the way the rent a cop handled it so I attacked him personally. That was wrong. I admit that part. Probably not right to call her a tweeker either bud. Pretty sure you know nothing about her that way.

Simple... Do what the cops say and don't get tazed

Definitely overkill... But what was that fat fuck cop gonna do??

In fact now that I think about it why not just throw the tweeker bitch down and beat her senseless for disobeying a rent a cop! Why even use the taser!!! Just go for broke and really show that tweeker bitch who’s boss!!! Lol

No your right man. I was just pissed the way the rent a cop handled it so I attacked him personally. That was wrong. I admit that part. Probably not right to call her a tweeker either bud. Pretty sure you know nothing about her that way.
Seriously dude, you're offeded that I referred to some random on a YouTube video as a skinny bitch tweeker?

Seriously dude, you're offeded that I referred to some random on a YouTube video as a skinny bitch tweeker?

Not at all brother. It’s absolutely impossible to offend me on the internet. It’s in person that I have issues with. Lol I just figured if it was wrong for me to assume the rent a cop couldn’t handle his business because he was fat then it was also wrong to assume she was a tweeker bitch. That’s all. All good brother.

Switch the color of skin between the officer and woman and there would be cities on fire.
Ha! I thought the same thing but decided against saying anything

Don't comply you gotta fry.

Man tells you to put the mask on, do it.

Simple.

Don't comply you gotta fry.

Man tells you to put the mask on, do it.

Simple.

Oh yeah everyone should do everything the MAN tells you to do without question EVER. Please......

self entitlement at its best.

act a fool when your asked to do something then expect the consequences

sad part is this dude will probly lose his job now so some pencil pusher can save face when this takes off in media.

it probly wont get to exposed though since its a black guy dealing with a white lady. If that was reversed it would be a fucking racial fueled nightmare.

why is it so hard for people to follow directions now days? wtf

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I still can’t see that a 250lb POLICE officer couldn’t of found a better way to diffuse the situation than to get in a physical fight with a tiny little girl. He could have done a million things differently than what he did. Maybe wait for back up. I’m sure the presence of several officers would have made her rethink the situation. But NO he had to go hands on with her. Why? Because she stood up for herself? Was that a blow to his ego in front of all those people? Or was he just a desk jockie that needed the overtime and didn’t know how to talk to people? Makes no sense to me. But I guess you guys all believe that everyone should automatically drop everything and suck a cops dick when they tell you to. It’s not even that I don’t like cops because I do. Well I don’t like some but I respect most of them. I have no doubt some of the good police officers I know would have handled things a lot differently and the whole thing would have been a non issue.

Soooo...security guard, not even a cop. Handcuffs, tazes, and detains a US citizen.... Everyone sits around with their arms folded and talks about how it is wrong...

Yeah, we're really gonna stand up and take the country back when our rights are being violated. Just kidding....we'll keep moving the line in the sand.

Why are u guys calling him a rent a cop?
He's a police officer.. Not a security guard.
A fat police officer... But he's still got a badge and a gun.
( that's part of a RATM lyric 'Fuck the Police')

I can’t believe that some see nothing wrong here ... wow. Comply, serve, bow, your new master is here.

Something is very wrong here.

Remember “it’s just to flatten the curve”

The new normal ...? Just do what I say, pay your taxes, wear your mask and shut the fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back