• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mother Tazed and Arrested at Middle School Football Game For Not Wearing a Mask

Get Shredded!
This shit blows my mind just wear a mask. Or when you get it and it’s bad I’ll be more than happy to pick you up and bring you to the ER. And guess what, you getting a mask put on. If SPO2 is below 93 which it rarely is it will be a o2 mask. If not it will be a surgical mask. And it’s happening if you have asthma COPD ect. I see it every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shit blows my mind just wear a mask. Or when you get it and it’s bad I’ll be more than happy to pick you up and bring you to the ER. And guess what, you getting a mask put on. If SPO2 is below 93 which it rarely is it will be a o2 mask. If not it will be a surgical mask. And it’s happening if you have asthma COPD ect. I see it every day.

Not quite understanding your point here...
You're against being forced to wear a mask?
Or you're ''just comply with trampling on people's freedoms?"
Please clarify.

It’s your right to not wear a mask your correct. Also business right to not let you attend a even or let you in. Like I said when you get it hopefully it’s not bad and if it is myself or someone like me will come get you to bring you to ER, and we will put a mask on you. When you are at the ER they will keep one on you while they are with you. Make your own choice but when a place mandates it follow it or don’t go in. During summer I don’t wanna wear a shirt in a place but for the most part I have to correct? What’s the difference? If I refuse cops come, I fight with them I get tazed just like she did and people will be calling me a idiot saying I deserve it. Idgaf what everyone does but I pick up old and young people all day that have COVID. Picked up a 18 year old yesterday and he is in ICU today. So yes it’s a right not to wear one you have a choice when you are outside. That choice is taken when you in public, last I knew you have to wear clothes in public so that right was taken also.

It’s your right to not wear a mask your correct. Also business right to not let you attend a even or let you in. Like I said when you get it hopefully it’s not bad and if it is myself or someone like me will come get you to bring you to ER, and we will put a mask on you. When you are at the ER they will keep one on you while they are with you. Make your own choice but when a place mandates it follow it or don’t go in. During summer I don’t wanna wear a shirt in a place but for the most part I have to correct? What’s the difference? If I refuse cops come, I fight with them I get tazed just like she did and people will be calling me a idiot saying I deserve it. Idgaf what everyone does but I pick up old and young people all day that have COVID. Picked up a 18 year old yesterday and he is in ICU today. So yes it’s a right not to wear one you have a choice when you are outside. That choice is taken when you in public, last I knew you have to wear clothes in public so that right was taken also.

Equating wearing clothing to a useless mask is completely apples and oranges.
If I go into a place not wearing clothing I'm infringing on others rights.
But no one has the right to tell an individual that they cannot received goods and services based on a "mandate"!
There are decency laws that were passed by a legislative body, and they are actually "laws"!
A mandate is not voted on in any legislative body becoming "law"!
The reason they don't do it is because they know it would never pass. So like I said above, if someone wants to deny me of their goods and services because of my disabilities, they open themselves up to a lawsuit.
Choosing not to wear clothing is not a disability protected by law.
And I'm not asking you or anyone else to keep me safe. I have the perfect individual right and responsibility to keep myself safe.
I don't need you.
If This were a real pandemic situation... In other words a seriously deadly virus, then you can bet your ass I'll do what I have to to protect me and my family.
The current mortality rate for covid-19 is 99.6%
And only 6% of 200,000 "deaths"
Are directly attributed to the Wuhan virus. That's a total of
12, 000 deaths that are directly attributed to Covid-19 nationwide. All the rest of them had two or three serious underlying health conditions.
e629b7559dc8145722a36f00a1fee99e.jpg

People are forgetting these mandates have a "medical exemption" built in. Meaning certain individuals do not have to wear a mask, and this woman was such person. she had severe asthma.

My gf is the same way. If she wears one it triggers a severe Asthma attack and she has to use her inhaler. You should see how many people I have had to bitch out who attempt to be rude bc she isn't wearing one. Now its at the point I instantly get pissed off and if you dare even approach us, you get the horns. And then guess who plays the weak victim at that point. The person that foolishly made a bee line acting like a tough guy seconds earlier.

I've bitched out so many people now that even my kids are used to it. My gf on the other hand doesn't even want to go anywhere, and that's not fair at all. For instance, if we go to the track and run laps, who the F cares if she is wearing a mask or not?

You will always find a Karen who does care who is 20 feet away.

In my State they ask you to carry a letter from your Doctor saying you have a medical exemption.

Reminds me of how the Jews carried passes and wore stars. If you don't see the similarities in this as a "starting point" then there really is no help for you.

Also btw, when that guy tased the woman, the electricity traveled through the seat and electrocuted a child also.

Now if we want to relay Breanna Taylor precedent, the cop who shot through another apartment, even though he was fired at, was charged with an Endangerment style charge.

So now my question, will this cop be charged with the same? He put others at risk with his actions, did he not?
I have very mild asthma and carry an inhaler too, nothing like what your girlfriend is dealing with, but I purchase those neck gators they are super thin and breathable and to the general public they have no idea its useless

wish they would use the same level of enforcement on people walking around with their underwear out, I agree

Equating wearing clothing to a useless mask is completely apples and oranges.
If I go into a place not wearing clothing I'm infringing on others rights.
But no one has the right to tell an individual that they cannot received goods and services based on a "mandate"!
There are decency laws that were passed by a legislative body, and they are actually "laws"!
A mandate is not voted on in any legislative body becoming "law"!
The reason they don't do it is because they know it would never pass. So like I said above, if someone wants to deny me of their goods and services because of my disabilities, they open themselves up to a lawsuit.
Choosing not to wear clothing is not a disability protected by law.
And I'm not asking you or anyone else to keep me safe. I have the perfect individual right and responsibility to keep myself safe.
I don't need you.
If This were a real pandemic situation... In other words a seriously deadly virus, then you can bet your ass I'll do what I have to to protect me and my family.
The current mortality rate for covid-19 is 99.6%
And only 6% of 200,000 "deaths"
Are directly attributed to the Wuhan virus. That's a total of
12, 000 deaths that are directly attributed to Covid-19 nationwide. All the rest of them had two or three serious underlying health conditions.
e629b7559dc8145722a36f00a1fee99e.jpg

Like I said I don’t care what you do. You think it’s useless, I’m not gonna change your mind. Everybody has their beliefs, and it like that until they in the box going to the ER. Because everyone gets a mask and no one bitches about it then. Hope you never do need to go to the ER, but if you do you can bet your ass the medic will put a mask on you to protect themselves.

Like I said I don’t care what you do. You think it’s useless, I’m not gonna change your mind. Everybody has their beliefs, and it like that until they in the box going to the ER. Because everyone gets a mask and no one bitches about it then. Hope you never do need to go to the ER, but if you do you can bet your ass the medic will put a mask on you to protect themselves.

Oh trust me I know exactly where you're coming from....

"This shit blows my mind just wear a mask."

0deddbd82f384f000d763384414a09d4.jpg

Let me put this out before I start. I hate the mask mandates and think they are bullshit. I won't get into whether your protected or not but it's complete bullshit. Having said that.

She wasn't tased for refusing to wear The school districts policy to attend an event is that you have to wear a mask. A school employee went to her and asked her to put on a mask. She refused. He asked multiple times and yet she still refused. A police officer came over and told her to put on a mask or she would be asked to leave for violating the school policy. She said she has asthma but couldn't produce and medical exception. The officer then told her multiple times if she wasn't going to comply with the policy she would have to leave. If she refused to leave she would then be in violation of trespassing. She refused. At that point she wasn't going to comply with leaving for violating a policy and was legally trespassing as the school district didn't want her on the property. As she refused to comply with the officers orders he was forced to make her comply by using a non lethal level of force to get her to comply.

Pretty simple solution. Obey the rules and you won't be asked to leave. I completely get that she doesn't like the policy and doesn't agree with it. Then don't go to the game simple as that.

Let me put this out before I start. I hate the mask mandates and think they are bullshit. I won't get into whether your protected or not but it's complete bullshit. Having said that.

She wasn't tased for refusing to wear The school districts policy to attend an event is that you have to wear a mask. A school employee went to her and asked her to put on a mask. She refused. He asked multiple times and yet she still refused. A police officer came over and told her to put on a mask or she would be asked to leave for violating the school policy. She said she has asthma but couldn't produce and medical exception. The officer then told her multiple times if she wasn't going to comply with the policy she would have to leave. If she refused to leave she would then be in violation of trespassing. She refused. At that point she wasn't going to comply with leaving for violating a policy and was legally trespassing as the school district didn't want her on the property. As she refused to comply with the officers orders he was forced to make her comply by using a non lethal level of force to get her to comply.

Pretty simple solution. Obey the rules and you won't be asked to leave. I completely get that she doesn't like the policy and doesn't agree with it. Then don't go to the game simple as that.

She’s going to be perfectly happy with a $2 million lawsuit win too.

IML Gear Cream!
She’s going to be perfectly happy with a $2 million lawsuit win too.

she wont get anything, but I'm sure theres a scumbag lawyer that will try

Reminds me of how the Jews carried passes and wore stars. If you don't see the similarities in this as a "starting point" then there really is no help for you.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

Most people will not see it this way until it is too late. And some will still refuse to believe it even then. The "new normal"...

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

Most people will not see it this way until it is too late. And some will still refuse to believe it even then. The "new normal"...

I absolutely despise the term " new normal "

Um, wait, Trump is president and that police officer is a police officer, I thought they were always right but, now this one is, left, in the middle? Lol, fuck that bitch and that copper, neither of them lift so idgaf. Make me wear a mask, make me take it off, try to arrest me like you did when I was 10, bitches only got the cuffs on me because my great grandpa who was a jockey for al capone came outside and said, quit being a God damn fool! So I let them cuff me, eat a dick, I'm a fuckin savage. Love you all, smoke a fuckin joint and get fucked, pussies.

Back