• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lee Priest creates GoFundMe account – Asks fans for help

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lee Priest creates GoFundMe account – Asks fans for help

Lee Priest’s message

The last five and a half years has definitely been not the best ones in my life. One morning I was happily enjoying my training, thinking of future titles I could add to my collection and next minute the opportunity was taken away from me by a reckless driver.

The car crash crushed a nerve in my neck which led to muscle atrophy and loss of strength in the right side of my body.

On a grand scheme of things, this injury might not seem like the most serious one, especially when you look at the outcome of most car accidents. But for me, whose life was and still is dedicated to bodybuilding was a career-ending one.

I cannot build muscle mass or even have symmetry in my upper body.

However, there is still hope as an operation combined with a stem cell treatment could help me to return to my formal self.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/lee-priest-neck-operation-stem-cell

So this is something he's been struggling with for five years, but didn't we just see him strict curl 225lbs?
Pretty sure it was faked. The 25kg red plates he used were actually 2.5kg with the period blurred out. Think he was pulling one over on someone if it's the same video I saw.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow, ok. Well he still looks pretty jacked considering his condition he describes being in.

I have to agree. Looks better then most guys...

But we aren't living his his body and IDK what pain or functional limits he has/hasn't have.

He mentioned his bbuilding career coming to end abruptly? Hope he doesn't think some surgery will put him back on stage.

You know what? Just about every mfucker has a gofundme page so why not?

Personally, gofundme supports BLM so I am out.

So far, 4,600 donated. He’s look for 70k.

It’s an eye opener when you’re down on your luck and need help, then realize you’re in it alone.

All you “friends” are quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.. donate money to a guy that has a net worth of $2,000,000.

It sad that Lee can’t figure out how to use his brand (his name) to generate a quick 70k or doesn’t have that kind of cash in reserve. It would be so easy for him to just offer coaching online, course or endorsements to hit that goal fast.

I didn’t know this happened to him. I’m guessing the driver that hit him was uninsured?

Get Shredded!
I didn’t know this happened to him. I’m guessing the driver that hit him was uninsured?

Possibly. But even some insurance will only cover up to a small amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back