• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Supplement/Vitamin Feedback

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious if I can have some feedback on the below Supplements I am taking:

VitaminDescription
OPTIMUM NUTRITION Opti-MenHigh-Potency Multivitamin for Active Men. 75+ Ingredients in 4 Performance Blends. 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals and 1 Gram of Free Form Amino Acids, 1,500 IU of Vitamin D
Qunol Ultra CoQ10Helping treat high blood pressure and heart failure, Enhancing immune system function, Improving symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, Reducing high cholesterol levels in the blood, Assisting in the treatment of cancer or the protection of organs from toxic chemotherapy drugs, Treating gum disease, Treating age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a condition that causes vision loss in older adults, Helping patients with Alzheimer’s disease, Treating Parkinson’s disease, Increasing sperm count and motility, and Preventing or treating migraine headaches.
Arazo Nutrition 5-HTP5HTP has a few benefits to it: It Can Aid Weight Loss by Increasing Feelings of Fullness, Helps With Depression by Increasing Serotonin Levels, Improved Symptoms of Fibromyalgia, Could Help Reduce Migraine Frequency, and Can Promote Sleep by Increasing Your Melatonin Production.
Optimum Nutrition ZMAZinc for Immune Support, Muscle Recovery and Endurance Supplement for Men and Women, Zinc and Magnesium Supplement, 180 Count
Evlution Nutrition Omega 3 Fish OilFindings show omega-3 fatty acids may help to: Lower blood pressure, Reduce triglycerides, Slow the development of plaque in the arteries, Reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm, Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke, Lessen the chance of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease.
Nutricost L-LysineIt can help bring down high blood pressure, build your immune system against viruses, help with symptoms of anxiety, helps form collagen, reduces diabetes complications, increases insulin secretion and lowers blood glucose, reduces pancreas inflammation, and increases bone strength.
Optimum Nutrition L-GlutamineHelps to improve nutrition and help people recover from surgery, injuries, burns, bone marrow transplant, complications of HIV/AIDS, radiation, and cancerchemotherapy, and for many other uses. Glutamine is given intravenously (by IV) for improving recovery after surgery and other conditions.
Pure Label Nutrition - L-ArginineL-arginine is used for chest pain (angina), narrowing of blood vessels that causes poor blood flow to the limbs (peripheral arterial disease), high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction (ED), a pregnancy complication marked by high blood pressure and protein in the urine (pre-eclampsia), high blood pressure during pregnancy, and a serious intestinal disease in premature infants (necrotizing enterocolitis or NEC).
Organic Maca Root PowderMaca Root helps increase libido in men and women, it's highly nutritious, it can increase fertility in men, it can help relieve symptoms of menopause, can help boost your mood, it can help boost sports performance and energy, it can help improve learning and memory, and it can help reduce prostate size.

When on-cycle, I throw in the additional:

Nutricost TudcaTUDCA is a bile acid that may help with liver and gallbladder issues. It is also being researched for protecting the brain and improving eye health.
Himalaya LiverCare/Liv. 52Liv 52 improves the functional efficiency of the liver and ensures optimum liver function. Liv 52 restores or improves the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration.
Bronson Vitamin K2Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is an essential fat-soluble vitamin. It plays an important role in lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease, including coronary heart disease, vascular disease and strokes. MK-7 also shows beneficial effects on bone density. Vitamin K2 MK-7 can be found naturally in fermented foods.
Turmeric w/ CurcuminTurmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
Ayush Herbs CarditoneA combination of extracts including Rauwolfia, which has been used traditionally to maintain blood pressure and support heart function. Carditone® is also noted for having calming properties, due to the inclusion of Convolvulus pluricaulis and rose powder.
Jarrow Formulas Citrus BergamotShown to reduce cholesterol levels in four recent human studies. Bergamot also was credited with raising good cholesterol, removing fatty deposits in the liver and lowering blood sugar levels.
Hawthorn Berry CapsulesUsed for diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, and irregular heartbeat.

Solid regiment imo.

I take a handful of OTC supps for immune health daily as well.

Solid regiment imo.

I take a handful of OTC supps for immune health daily as well.

Good deal man, thank you for the feedback! Glad to see I am on the right path for my supps.

Max

no milk thistle or NAC? I've read these are really useful when taking a lot of supps to help liver function and to cleanse it... other than that, looks extremely solid. very nice.

no milk thistle or NAC? I've read these are really useful when taking a lot of supps to help liver function and to cleanse it... other than that, looks extremely solid. very nice.

Thanks man!

Since I am not doing a heavy oral cycle (just running Anavar and Primo), I read that NAC in addition to TUDCA isn't really needed (one or the other should be good).
Also, I use Liv52 for the liver, milk thistle hasn't proven to be as beneficial as I was hoping for - so I didn't add it to the supplement stack.

My next bloodpanel I will see if I need to make adjustments, though. :)

Sponx

Can I ask what your dosage was on the TUDCA?

Also, how much Citrus Begamot?

Sponx

Can I ask what your dosage was on the TUDCA?

Also, how much Citrus Begamot?

I am no expert by any means, so my dosing may be off here; however, this is what I was following online:

10-13mg daily has once been shown to improve liver regenesis rates in a clinically ill population, and may be the lowest estimate of an active oral dose.
When looking at improving bile salt composition, a dose around 15-20mg/kg bodyweight TUDCA seems best according to one study.

Benefits have been seen at 1,750mg daily for muscle and liver insulin sensitivity, which is the highest dose used for treatment of fatty liver disease.

^ If anyone wants to add to this, please do!

For the Citrus Begamot, I do two caps a day (which is 1,000mg)... I would only run this for about 30 days, or during an oral cycle duration - primarily.

Curious if I can have some feedback on the below Supplements I am taking:

VitaminDescription
OPTIMUM NUTRITION Opti-MenHigh-Potency Multivitamin for Active Men. 75+ Ingredients in 4 Performance Blends. 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals and 1 Gram of Free Form Amino Acids, 1,500 IU of Vitamin D
Qunol Ultra CoQ10Helping treat high blood pressure and heart failure, Enhancing immune system function, Improving symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, Reducing high cholesterol levels in the blood, Assisting in the treatment of cancer or the protection of organs from toxic chemotherapy drugs, Treating gum disease, Treating age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a condition that causes vision loss in older adults, Helping patients with Alzheimer’s disease, Treating Parkinson’s disease, Increasing sperm count and motility, and Preventing or treating migraine headaches.
Arazo Nutrition 5-HTP5HTP has a few benefits to it: It Can Aid Weight Loss by Increasing Feelings of Fullness, Helps With Depression by Increasing Serotonin Levels, Improved Symptoms of Fibromyalgia, Could Help Reduce Migraine Frequency, and Can Promote Sleep by Increasing Your Melatonin Production.
Optimum Nutrition ZMAZinc for Immune Support, Muscle Recovery and Endurance Supplement for Men and Women, Zinc and Magnesium Supplement, 180 Count
Evlution Nutrition Omega 3 Fish OilFindings show omega-3 fatty acids may help to: Lower blood pressure, Reduce triglycerides, Slow the development of plaque in the arteries, Reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm, Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke, Lessen the chance of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease.
Nutricost L-LysineIt can help bring down high blood pressure, build your immune system against viruses, help with symptoms of anxiety, helps form collagen, reduces diabetes complications, increases insulin secretion and lowers blood glucose, reduces pancreas inflammation, and increases bone strength.
Optimum Nutrition L-GlutamineHelps to improve nutrition and help people recover from surgery, injuries, burns, bone marrow transplant, complications of HIV/AIDS, radiation, and cancerchemotherapy, and for many other uses. Glutamine is given intravenously (by IV) for improving recovery after surgery and other conditions.
Pure Label Nutrition - L-ArginineL-arginine is used for chest pain (angina), narrowing of blood vessels that causes poor blood flow to the limbs (peripheral arterial disease), high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction (ED), a pregnancy complication marked by high blood pressure and protein in the urine (pre-eclampsia), high blood pressure during pregnancy, and a serious intestinal disease in premature infants (necrotizing enterocolitis or NEC).
Organic Maca Root PowderMaca Root helps increase libido in men and women, it's highly nutritious, it can increase fertility in men, it can help relieve symptoms of menopause, can help boost your mood, it can help boost sports performance and energy, it can help improve learning and memory, and it can help reduce prostate size.

When on-cycle, I throw in the additional:

Nutricost TudcaTUDCA is a bile acid that may help with liver and gallbladder issues. It is also being researched for protecting the brain and improving eye health.
Himalaya LiverCare/Liv. 52Liv 52 improves the functional efficiency of the liver and ensures optimum liver function. Liv 52 restores or improves the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration.
Bronson Vitamin K2Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is an essential fat-soluble vitamin. It plays an important role in lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease, including coronary heart disease, vascular disease and strokes. MK-7 also shows beneficial effects on bone density. Vitamin K2 MK-7 can be found naturally in fermented foods.
Turmeric w/ CurcuminTurmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
Ayush Herbs CarditoneA combination of extracts including Rauwolfia, which has been used traditionally to maintain blood pressure and support heart function. Carditone® is also noted for having calming properties, due to the inclusion of Convolvulus pluricaulis and rose powder.
Jarrow Formulas Citrus BergamotShown to reduce cholesterol levels in four recent human studies. Bergamot also was credited with raising good cholesterol, removing fatty deposits in the liver and lowering blood sugar levels.
Hawthorn Berry CapsulesUsed for diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, and irregular heartbeat.

This is awesome! I'll be using this to fill in any gaps I have

This is awesome! I'll be using this to fill in any gaps I have

Thanks!

Just a heads up, I don't use the L-Lysine anymore and only use Carditone when I feel the need for it.
I also cycle HTP, 1 month on, 1 month off.

IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]I have not taken any health supplements in years until Covid hit. Now I am taking a few supplements to boost my immunity and this vitamin C is one of them. They are easy to swallow, have no weird taste or smell, and they are a great addition to my daily health regiment. I initially took another brand's orange-flavored chewable tablets but they seem to give me gas and stomachache. These are neutral to my sensitive stomach which is what I had been looking for.[/FONT]

Just for information and not advice, just a “my opinion” type write up. I am no scientist or PhD,
Lol!
Citrus Bergamot: Bergamet is a trademarked, tested one I like. They say most important thing is for it to be a maximum concentration: 80% or greater polyphenols. The most important number is the % of the most active ingredient - BPF (bergamot polyphenolic fraction). Although competing citrus bergamot products contain only 38% BPF or less, Bergamet’s Cholesterol Command formula contains at least 45% BPF - super strong BPF. I am starting to use that at 1,200mg daily (2 capsules). Finding good a good source and a good quality, branded , and processed by a Company that has a track record , and a lot of 3rd party testing (consumerlab, LabDoor) can be good but they are privately owned and for profit so:

NSF International, and U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP). USP is a nonprofit organization, and more recent addition is UL, a for-profit company known for testing electronics joined the supplemen testing industry. So I look for
USP U.S. Pharmacopoeia , NSF, NSF Sport, NSF International. Consumer Reports is different than ConsumerLab (just an FYI). There will always be mistakes- They tested CVS products with all of the above on the label and 7% failed.

You don’t even wanna talk about the generic pharmaceutical industry vs. the Name Brand Standards on your medicine from the doctor. A joke! I just try brands and hope for good health or protection.
These are some of the brands that score well(but not always) :
NOW Foods.
Thorne Research.
Life Extension.
Pure Encapsulations.
Herb Pharm.
Solgar(except they had issue w 185x Circumin)
Gaia Herbs.
Douglas Laboratories.

I will never buy from most bulk supplement raw powder companies. True Nutrition is an exception as they have a lot of branded products like : Carnosyn(bets alanine), Nitrosignine(NO), OptiMSM(msm). Can’t always afford the best so we all buy brands that aren’t as established. I like Hoorbaach and Doctor’s Best, Nutricost for low prices . Trying Toniq supps as well. Wes15 always works!

Max

Back