50mg Anavar a day
    250 sustanon week
    200 cypinate week
    200 deca week
    250gm protein a day
    Supplements good
    Sleep getting better
    Training good getting stronger. Body fat going down. Just wondering if Im
    Missing something. I've been heavier before. I think that this time its going to take a little longer. Opinions welcome

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points

I say lower dose test-p and mast-p. Maybe 300mg each per week.

Short esters because less E2 conversion for this age and I like shorter blasts.

Not like I am 30 again, but at age 62 works really, really good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

1. tracking cals and macros? and how are you getting your protein... shakes or food?

2. i assume from your doses and number of different compounds, you've ran some cycles in the past...

3. goal to bulk, cut, or just clean up odd and ends?

4. stats? (height, weight, experience, etc.)

looking forward to seeing how your cycle goes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    824 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Bryan View Post
    I'm taking the following
    50mg Anavar a day
    250 sustanon week
    200 cypinate week
    200 deca week
    250gm protein a day
    Supplements good
    Sleep getting better
    Training good getting stronger. Body fat going down. Just wondering if Im
    Missing something. I've been heavier before. I think that this time its going to take a little longer. Opinions welcome

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    So far what we know about you is that you're 64, injecting test/deca, anavar as an oral and consuming 250g of protein per day. How about some personal information...
    ︎height
    ︎body fat %
    ︎goals - long/short term
    ︎what type of training do you do, how many times per week and for how many years
    ︎exact diet - breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks
    ︎do you track calories
    ︎previous experience with gear

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,183 Posts
    Rep Points

What’s funny is that I don’t have any problem with your post even though it lacks detail. Your gear isn’t ridiculous. Your expectations might be sort of high. I doubt putting muscle on at any decent rate (at least not like you’re in your 30s) is going to happen. Skip can address this better since he’s over 60.
    It is a supe slow process at your age. Be reasonable and keep chiseling away. If this becomes your lifestyle, the results will follow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

you've def. got just about every ester of test covered- do think if u want any sizable muscle gain from deca, u need to do 4-600 mg a wk. 200 is fine for joint relief, but for me, got to have a little more to gain muscle. And deca is SLOW acting- u could switch to npp for faster results- other than that, looks pretty good too me. i'm 57, just finishing up test,npp, tren cycle. probably the strongest i've been-relatively speaking- but def. done w/ tren-just can't handle sides@ my age. tapering down the test, and just added winny to lean out,then cruise for awhile. Good Luck bro!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,802 Posts
    Rep Points

I bet I will have a similar post at 60+ lol

Good luck sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

WOW... that's a crap load of gear for your age..I would dial it way back and and some HGH..Better be looking at everything..bloodwork,labs,BP,RBC,PSA...I mean everything!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,183 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    WOW... that's a crap load of gear for your age..I would dial it way back and and some HGH..Better be looking at everything..bloodwork,labs,BP,RBC,PSA...I mean everything!
    450 test, 200 deca is a “crap load of gear”?
    I wonder what you think about the average cycle doses of most guy on the forum?
    64 isn’t exactly knocking on death’s door.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't think deca or Anavar or any oral AAS is a good idea.

Higher blood pressure due to water retention and oral AAS is not good for people our age. Starting with the liver and kidneys.

The older we get the harder our arteries get and BP becomes a bigger issue for us at this point in life.

Diet is 70% of the equation.

Gear is more important at this age because we don't have shit at this point in life. But I would keep doses minimal and use the right types of AAS at this age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,183 Posts
    Rep Points

My BP was 117/70 this morning. I take 5mg ramipril because I am using 150mg of tren a week and don’t like even the 124/77 I get from that. As I have said before, I take an ACE inhibitor almost prophylactically.
    Because I am doing one more show in 4 weeks I am using 1050mg sust-ish blend/525mg primo/150 tren ace (but may bump to 300 tren E). I also use 2iu HGH and an increasing amount of clen and T3 over the next few weeks. To me, this is a “crap load of gear” and wouln’t be near that dose were I not competing.
    I can’t see an issue with what the OP is using, except the anavar, which I feel is useless. But I don’t need an AI on 1050 test and can live with E2 in the 90s. But I am not a big converter. Neither am I for prolactin or DHT. My health markers are always good (except for genetically low HDLs).
    But like you mentioned Skip, DIET! I firmly believe that because of the way I eat and the supplements I take, I can get away with this, for a shortish period of time. Obviously genetics come into play.
    Never have high hemocrit or any other blood issues. Based on the water like consistency of my blood when I get cut or check sugar, something is working.

All of this shit is so complex and everyone is so different. Which is why it drives me crazy the cavalier attitude towards gear by those new to it and their consistent disregard of advice given by those of us who have been in this game for decades.

Look at the constant posts from younger dudes trying to mitigate all these problems from gear use. I had a guy email me the other day asking about DNP. He is about 10% BF and already an abuser. I told him if he couldn’t handle T3 at 50+mcg, he probably would want to die on DNP. But I wouldn’t know because I have never used DNP, so I don’t advise on it.
    Unlike the advice given on this forum by so many on things they only know about in their Wikidoctor worlds.
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 09-25-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Another thing to ask would be if he's on TRT, and if so, for how long and what dosage.

200-300mg of Test per week might be all he needs.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    My BP was 117/70 this morning. I take 5mg ramipril because I am using 150mg of tren a week and don’t like even the 124/77 I get from that. As I have said before, I take an ACE inhibitor almost prophylactically.
    Because I am doing one more show in 4 weeks I am using 1050mg sust-ish blend/525mg primo/150 tren ace (but may bump to 300 tren E). I also use 2iu HGH and an increasing amount of clen and T3 over the next few weeks. To me, this is a “crap load of gear” and wouln’t be near that dose were I not competing.
    I can’t see an issue with what the OP is using, except the anavar, which I feel is useless. But I don’t need an AI on 1050 test and can live with E2 in the 90s. But I am not a big converter. Neither am I for prolactin or DHT. My health markers are always good (except for genetically low HDLs).
    But like you mentioned Skip, DIET! I firmly believe that because of the way I eat and the supplements I take, I can get away with this, for a shortish period of time. Obviously genetics come into play.
    Never have high hemocrit or any other blood issues. Based on the water like consistency of my blood when I get cut or check sugar, something is working.

All of this shit is so complex and everyone is so different. Which is why it drives me crazy the cavalier attitude towards gear by those new to it and their consistent disregard of advice given by those of us who have been in this game for decades.

Look at the constant posts from younger dudes trying to mitigate all these problems from gear use. I had a guy email me the other day asking about DNP. He is about 10% BF and already an abuser. I told him if he couldn’t handle T3 at 50+mcg, he probably would want to die on DNP. But I wouldn’t know because I have never used DNP, so I don’t advise on it.
    Unlike the advice given on this forum by so many on things they only know about in their Wikidoctor worlds.
    I forgot your age?

When I turned 60 it was like my body flipped a switch.

I agree with all that you posted.

And yes, no boiler plate advice is going to work for everyone. Hopefully we spend enough time listening to our bodies when doing this and eventually you will be on the right track

And I will add nobody here that I know of starts from the bottom up on dosage. And I was one of those people for the record.

I am by no means a competitor and my genetics only take me so far, especially at this age.

But there is a healthier way of doing all this if you take in advice from more knowledgeable people. I'm talking coaches or another professional.

Like I stated before short ester mast and test at 300mg each with 10ius a week GH and a little T4 and I get good results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah coach-totally agree-that's why i say what works FOR ME. I never say "u should do this" because i don't know their situation-don't know if they have bp issues, hemocrit, heart issues etc. i don't have any probs. w/ any of this and i feel blessed- but that's me-some people do- and everyone is responsible for what they put in their bodies-if i had any issues w/ any of this shit, i wouldn't do gear-period- i like living!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,266 Posts
    Rep Points

. Another contest so soon? That's a long time to stay super lean! Go get them, CoachCabo!