Blm shoots two cops last night...

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    So you agree the grand jury made the right call?
    In this case based on these facts it’s the right call. But still extremely fucked up. The search warrant should have never been signed. Poor police work caused this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,903 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    In this case based on these facts it’s the right call. But still extremely fucked up. The search warrant should have never been signed. Poor police work caused this.

At the end of the day, it’s not the “poor police work” that failed. A judge has to sign off on the warrant, which means a judge felt there was probably cause based on evidence that he saw. Warrants are not issued by police. They are issued to police based on evidence they present when requesting one.

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,814 Posts
    Rep Points

This was way more fucked up and got no media attention and there were no riots or protesting.

Black Man Shoots 5-Year-Old In The Head Point-Blank, But The Race-Obsessed Media Don’t Care

On Sunday, 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, a black man, allegedly killed white 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant while the child’s two young sisters looked on. While Hinnant was riding his bike in the front yard of his father’s North Carolina home, Sessoms, his neighbor, reportedly ran across the yard and shot the child in the head point-blank. One neighbor witnessed the incident, as did the boy’s 7- and 8-year-old sisters.

“My first reaction was he’s playing with the kids,” said Doris Lybrand, the neighbor who saw Sessoms run across the lawn and shoot the boy. “For a second, I thought, ‘That couldn’t happen.’ People don’t run across the street and kill kids.”

“We were eating our dinner and heard a bang. We knew it was a gunshot,” Charlene Walburn, another of the boy’s neighbors, described the scene. “So I told him to call 911, and I ran to the door.”

The boy’s father dashed out to his son, screaming and holding his bleeding body. Hinnant was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

After the shooting, Sessoms fled in a black vehicle. The U.S. Marshals Service Carolinas Regional Fugitive Task Force, Goldsboro police, and Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrested him nearly 24 hours later. Sessoms is being held in the Wilson County jail without bond and has been charged with first-degree murder.

“I just don’t understand why he did it,” Walburn continued. “How can you walk up to a little boy, point blank, and put a gun to his head and just shoot him? How could anyone do that?”

The same neighbor described Hinnant’s sweet demeanor. “He would come over, him and my husband would always talk back and forth and he would ask my husband to put air in his tire,” Walburn said. “If he saw me on the porch with a popsicle, he would always come over and ask me if he could have a popsicle.”

Sessoms reportedly had dinner with Hinnant’s father last week and was seen at the father’s residence earlier in the day Sunday.

Day in and day out, the national media has stoked the coals of racial tension in America, cultivating a blazing inferno of strife — both literally and figuratively. The world has watched as lawless rioters and looters desecrated America’s cities, setting businesses and churches ablaze, coaxed onward by an approving news media. Journalists have run cover for violent actors, lumping them in with peaceful protesters.

Source: https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/12...dia-dont-care/
    Attached Images Attached Images

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,756 Posts
    Rep Points

You can not post anything that doesn’t fit the white man is racist narrative !! It confuses the sheep

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,756 Posts
    Rep Points

The simple truth

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFNk3kS...=1qjzb4jj2lirb

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,814 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    She nailed it.

NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    You can not post anything that doesn’t fit the white man is racist narrative !! It confuses the sheep

Lmao that's a good one
    The sheep
    I have been calling them the medialist brain washed.
    But sheep cuts it basic and easy.
    Is-Your-Social-Media-Working_-1-2.jpg464b2afdaa4af800c51f2f4c0ecea34f.jpg

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,814 Posts
    Rep Points

Blm shoots two cops last night...

Just imagine if the story I posted above was a white man shooting a black kid.

The headline: ‘White Supremacist Trump Supporter Murders Black Kid in Cold Blood’

It would be blasted on every news channel for days on end and it would be Trump’s fault.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    At the end of the day, it’s not the “poor police work” that failed. A judge has to sign off on the warrant, which means a judge felt there was probably cause based on evidence that he saw. Warrants are not issued by police. They are issued to police based on evidence they present when requesting one.
    I mentioned this in an earlier post that the probable cause affidavit that was used to justify the warrant was complete bullshit. In practice, judges sign off on these warrants with little judicial scrutiny and takes the investigating officer’s word for it. There was no evidence against Breonna Taylor or her boyfriend. The alleged “evidence” was the fact that her ex-boyfriend had a package mailed there in January and that was their basis to search her home, which no drugs were found. The primary target wasn’t even her residence, it was incidental based on the faulty probable cause affidavit. Just like prosecutors can indict a ham sandwich, if u can get the right judge, u can get a search warrant pretty easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    This was way more fucked up and got no media attention and there were no riots or protesting.

Black Man Shoots 5-Year-Old In The Head Point-Blank, But The Race-Obsessed Media Don’t Care

On Sunday, 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, a black man, allegedly killed white 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant while the child’s two young sisters looked on. While Hinnant was riding his bike in the front yard of his father’s North Carolina home, Sessoms, his neighbor, reportedly ran across the yard and shot the child in the head point-blank. One neighbor witnessed the incident, as did the boy’s 7- and 8-year-old sisters.

“My first reaction was he’s playing with the kids,” said Doris Lybrand, the neighbor who saw Sessoms run across the lawn and shoot the boy. “For a second, I thought, ‘That couldn’t happen.’ People don’t run across the street and kill kids.”

“We were eating our dinner and heard a bang. We knew it was a gunshot,” Charlene Walburn, another of the boy’s neighbors, described the scene. “So I told him to call 911, and I ran to the door.”

The boy’s father dashed out to his son, screaming and holding his bleeding body. Hinnant was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

After the shooting, Sessoms fled in a black vehicle. The U.S. Marshals Service Carolinas Regional Fugitive Task Force, Goldsboro police, and Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrested him nearly 24 hours later. Sessoms is being held in the Wilson County jail without bond and has been charged with first-degree murder.

“I just don’t understand why he did it,” Walburn continued. “How can you walk up to a little boy, point blank, and put a gun to his head and just shoot him? How could anyone do that?”

The same neighbor described Hinnant’s sweet demeanor. “He would come over, him and my husband would always talk back and forth and he would ask my husband to put air in his tire,” Walburn said. “If he saw me on the porch with a popsicle, he would always come over and ask me if he could have a popsicle.”

Sessoms reportedly had dinner with Hinnant’s father last week and was seen at the father’s residence earlier in the day Sunday.

Day in and day out, the national media has stoked the coals of racial tension in America, cultivating a blazing inferno of strife — both literally and figuratively. The world has watched as lawless rioters and looters desecrated America’s cities, setting businesses and churches ablaze, coaxed onward by an approving news media. Journalists have run cover for violent actors, lumping them in with peaceful protesters.

Source: https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/12...dia-dont-care/
    No one is denying that’s fucked up. As a parent myself I feel for the parents. Difference is the guy was immediately arrested, detained, charged, and will be prosecuted and convicted.

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,814 Posts
    Rep Points

No one is denying that’s fucked up. As a parent myself I feel for the parents. Difference is the guy was immediately arrested, detained, charged, and will be prosecuted and convicted.
    No the difference is it wasn’t an accident, he was murdered by a black man because he was white.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    No the difference is it wasn’t an accident, he was murdered by a black man because he was white.
    If that’s the case, he should be charged with a hate crime and he’ll spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison...justice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,814 Posts
    Rep Points

If that’s the case, he should be charged with a hate crime and he’ll spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison...justice.
    If that’s the case are you serious? A 5 year old boy riding his bike in front of his house, no he deserved it he was wearing a MAGA hat.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,756 Posts
    Rep Points

Holy fuck man you’re so blind with racism. you literally only see color of skin. There is no way to measure or gauge the distance between the George Floyd or the briana Taylor deaths and the cold blooded murder of 5 yr old Cannon Hinnant. You’re a sick individual