Blm shoots two cops last night...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,593 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    So we're ok with no knock warrants protecting police but putting innocent people at risk? Over drugs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    over heroin and meth , yes. Over juice, nah.... I would appreciate it if they could get the address correct, but donít you find it suspect that dude shot at cops after they knocked? Had they actually entered without making themselves known, Breonna woulda probably still be alive. This is her dipshit boyfriends fault more than anyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    over heroin and meth , yes. Over juice, nah.... I would appreciate it if they could get the address correct, but donít you find it suspect that dude shot at cops after they knocked? Had they actually entered without making themselves known, Breonna woulda probably still be alive. This is her dipshit boyfriends fault more than anyone else.
    I'm not ok with putting innocent lives at risk over so-called justice. I'd much rather someone die using the drugs they choose to put in their body than an innocent person getting killed by the police because they can't figure out a better way to apprehend a suspect. I'm not in law enforcement but cant you pull the guy over on a traffic stop and go search the fucking house while they're not there? I don't know but there has to be a better way.

As far as the particulars of the case, yea I find it all suspect from both sides. Will we ever know who was really right and who was really wrong? Probably not. Was she completely innocent in this case? Who knows. But did she deserve to die? I don't think any reasonable person thinks so.

How about we get rid of no knock warrants and protesters don't shoot the fucking police anymore? Sounds like a reasonable compromise to me.

Perfect opportunity for Trump to calm some of these riots and probably gain some votes at the same time.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I think the core issue is they are initiating no knocks for stupid stuff like a guy selling some weed. The war on drugs is just retarded at this point. Who cares if a guy smokes dope or injects testosterone but yet they will raid a housie over it.

I get it if its to grab a murderer or child molester but over a bag of dope is just plain dumb.
    I agree with this but I think if police believe someones life is in danger they dont need to get a warrant, also they could just wait till the person leaves the house and get them in the street, seen police do this many times
    Last edited by heckler7; 09-25-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not ok with putting innocent lives at risk over so-called justice. I'd much rather someone die using the drugs they choose to put in their body than an innocent person getting killed by the police because they can't figure out a better way to apprehend a suspect. I'm not in law enforcement but cant you pull the guy over on a traffic stop and go search the fucking house while they're not there? I don't know but there has to be a better way.

As far as the particulars of the case, yea I find it all suspect from both sides. Will we ever know who was really right and who was really wrong? Probably not. Was she completely innocent in this case? Who knows. But did she deserve to die? I don't think any reasonable person thinks so.

How about we get rid of no knock warrants and protesters don't shoot the fucking police anymore? Sounds like a reasonable compromise to me.

Perfect opportunity for Trump to calm some of these riots and probably gain some votes at the same time.

No knock warrants work great as long as you don't knock on the door. They thought they were dealing with a single female so they decided to give her an opportunity to open the door. If they had just kicked the door in from the get go things might have turned out different. Lessons will be learned.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

For a bunch of so-called freedom loving Americans, y'all sure do sound like you're ok with the government kicking in your door and taking your shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Over drugs, at that. Coming from a bunch of illegal drug users.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    You do realize they kick your door in for juice as well donít you?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,901 Posts
    Rep Points

Blm shoots two cops last night...

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    I just shoot back when being shot at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly what the cops did

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Exactly what the cops did
    Not blaming the cops. Law enforcement as a whole failed here. No-knock warrants plus stand ur ground or castle doctrine is a recipe for disaster.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points

For a bunch of so-called freedom loving Americans, y'all sure do sound like you're ok with the government kicking in your door and taking your shit

You make some good points but these mishaps are very few and far between.

Stopping all no knocks because a few bad decisions would not be a good thing.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,738 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wha...f-c36eb4bd7cc1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    You make some good points but these mishaps are very few and far between.

Stopping all no knocks because a few bad decisions would not be a good thing.
    I just want common ground and an actual solution to all of this shit. I have young children that will inherit the world we leave them. And this isn't the one I want to leave them.

There's a solution somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,593 Posts
    Rep Points

protests wonít stop bro. No knock warrants are meant so police officers get to see there kids when they get home. Dude wasnít just a low level drug abuser.... otherwise theyíd have never gotten the warrants. They also wonít be able to stomp your door in unless they have proof your a mass brewer/seller.

the cops merely returned fire.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,901 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Not blaming the cops. Law enforcement as a whole failed here. No-knock warrants plus stand ur ground or castle doctrine is a recipe for disaster.

So you agree the grand jury made the right call?

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,783 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    So you agree the grand jury made the right call?
    Anyone that doesn't is just plain dumb.