IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    False.

It wasnít a no knock. That was a BLM lie.

They already said yesterday their were witnesses next door who heard them announce and knock prior to going inside.

Look it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it was a no knock warrent that was issued, but the police did knock and announce a witness heard them knock and her boyfriend said he heard the knocking as well just not that they said police

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,539 Posts
    Rep Points

this shit happens all the time and just as much to white people, anybody hear of the police raid at a wrong house and they shot a flashbang thru the window and it landed in a babies crib. honestly if police were raiding my home and I wasnt expecting it they might be met with force. we really should come together at a country and say these raid are wrong, the often miss the person they are after and harm innocent bystanders

long time ago but I remember
    https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/ba...-crib-27732019

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    this shit happens all the time and just as much to white people, anybody hear of the police raid at a wrong house and they shot a flashbang thru the window and it landed in a babies crib. honestly if police were raiding my home and I wasnt expecting it they might be met with force. we really should come together at a country and say these raid are wrong, the often miss the person they are after and harm innocent bystanders

long time ago but I remember
    https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/ba...-crib-27732019
    We do not live in a perfect world.

I would say keep your shit clean, don't break the law, don't let people of the lowest common denominator into your life and chances of cops fucking up your life diminishes immensely.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    That's so fitting. It's the first thing I think about when I read any story involving police. Also a great movie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    We do not live in a perfect world.

I would say keep your shit clean, don't break the law, don't let people of the lowest common denominator into your life and chances of cops fucking up your life diminishes immensely.
    I agree with your post but also agree with heckler. Do you support the second amendment? If so, I think you have to support anyone who is being served with a no-knock warrant being able to exercise that right, since they don't know it's police breaking into their home (which is absolutely what they're doing serving a no-knock warrant).

I just think the chances of these situations going bad are too great. You use gear, correct? That makes your post a little hypocritical, don't you think? I mean, do the sources here deserve to die for providing the members with what most of us are on this board for?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,120 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the core issue is they are initiating no knocks for stupid stuff like a guy selling some weed. The war on drugs is just retarded at this point. Who cares if a guy smokes dope or injects testosterone but yet they will raid a housie over it.

I get it if its to grab a murderer or child molester but over a bag of dope is just plain dumb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I think the core issue is they are initiating no knocks for stupid stuff like a guy selling some weed. The war on drugs is just retarded at this point. Who cares if a guy smokes dope or injects testosterone but yet they will raid a housie over it.

I get it if its to grab a murderer or child molester but over a bag of dope is just plain dumb.
    Agreed

But even if it's over something more serious, it's not worth putting innocent people at risk, imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Lmao!!! A racist calling me racist. Thatís just rich. And yes, everyone one of ur 8 friends on the board sees through my bullshit. If u only knew the kudos Iíve received for bringing common sense to the nonsense u and ur kind spew in the Pit. Go back to YouTube for ur news...dumbass

Bro, take a step back and think about this for a second. Youíre up in arms over a bunch of strangers youíve never even met, all because they are black. And nobody would know them at all if they werenít black because the media stirs shit up and people like you fall for it every time. So who are you to call anyone racist??

Twice as many white people are killed by cops but you donít see me or anyone else rioting or even commenting on it, chances are they did something stupid and resisted. I donít care what color you are if you do something that dumb you are taking a big risk. You need to take the color out of it and just look at the facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Blm shoots two cops last night...

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Bro, take a step back and think about this for a second. Youíre up in arms over a bunch of strangers youíve never even met, all because they are black. And nobody would know them at all if they werenít black because the media stirs shit up and people like you fall for it every time. So who are you to call anyone racist??

Twice as many white people are killed by cops but you donít see me or anyone else rioting or even commenting on it, chances are they did something stupid and resisted. I donít care what color you are if you do something that dumb you are taking a big risk. You need to take the color out of it and just look at the facts.
    Up in arms? I just shoot back when being shot at. If u actually read my post, I stated the facts of the case and said it was a fucked up situation because both sides were justified in the actions they took. I take issue with ppl not doing their due diligence and taking every video they see that reinforces their own misguided perceptions as fact. And who is anyone to call anyone racist. Be consistent and ask ur fellow buddies on here the same question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,794 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

Truth.

This sort of thing needs to be rethought and then we won't have so much protest and violence.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,436 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Agreed

But even if it's over something more serious, it's not worth putting innocent people at risk, imo.

It is always horrible when innocent people get hurt but the no knock warrants are meant to catch the people by surprise and limit the chances of the officers getting hurt .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    824 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    It is always horrible when innocent people get hurt but the no knock warrants are meant to catch the people by surprise and limit the chances of the officers getting hurt .
    And/or contraband being destroyed, as in dope getting flushed. Not sure how many of you guys know this, but only a judge/magistrate can endorse No Knock warrants. Yes, the issuing agency requests the No Knock, but the judge can either approve or deny. It would be interesting to see data on how many, if any, are denied

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    So we're ok with no knock warrants protecting police but putting innocent people at risk? Over drugs?