Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    My post is the truth, yours is bullshit, well thought out bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahaha, I just love delusional republicans. Think theyíre smart when shown to be dumb as shit. Why dnt u post another video u found on YouTube. Ur a great fact checker

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,738 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    I never said there was anything to prove either way, but considering this was a lone gunman and that he was identified by the protestors that were around him, meaning THEY TURNED HIM IN. Judging by the way BLM/ANTIFA have presented themselves in the past few months in cities across the nation, this is very untypical of their motives and actions that they would ďsend inĒ one random guy to do something like this. Heís a thug, and this is what thugs do. He very likely is a BLM sympathizer, but to think that this was a sanctioned hit somehow, I just donít buy into that when analyzing the situation critically. Iím not trying to ruffle feathers here, Iím trying to be a voice of reason for you guys, and Iím trying to be a voice as someone that lives in this city, and was on the ground and works with these police officers, which is way more than any of these guys on YouTube or the news can say.
    Conservatives need a vocÍ of reason? the violence is coming from the left not the right.

Your exact words were ďim going to clear this upĒ that is the equivalent of providing proof to back up your claims, no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points

Conservatives need a vocÍ of reason? the violence is coming from the left not the right.

Your exact words were ďim going to clear this upĒ that is the equivalent of providing proof to back up your claims, no?

Look man, Iím not gonna argue over a keyboard with you. My ďproofĒ is my word, because Iím the only one on this board that was on the ground, and the only one that works with the police that were involved. If you canít see that or just choose to be argumentative with someone who has no other motive except to tell what really happened, then I canít help you out. My apologies.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,738 Posts
    Rep Points

Look man, Iím not gonna argue over a keyboard with you. My ďproofĒ is my word, because Iím the only one on this board that was on the ground, and the only one that works with the police that were involved. If you canít see that or just choose to be argumentative with someone who has no other motive except to tell what really happened, then I canít help you out. My apologies.
    I posted a video to provoke thought and conversation, I like to hear others opinions even when I donít agree with them. I made no claims to set things straight, you made the claims to clear things up and set them straight so I assumed you had real proof about the suspect, thereís been no time for an investigation so imo, itís impossible to have the kind of proof your post claimed.

Iím glad thereís finally something being done to protect the blm/antifa rioters from destroying lives and burning business and cities to the ground. Iím an advocate for military, blue lives matter because where Im from all lives matter.

Make no mistake Iím glad thereís guys like you, your team and the police down in the trenches so thereís nothing to apologize to me for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points

I posted a video to provoke thought and conversation, I like to hear others opinions even when I donít agree with them. I made no claims to set things straight, you made the claims to clear things up and set them straight so I assumed you had real proof about the suspect, thereís been no time for an investigation so imo, itís impossible to have the kind of proof your post claimed.

Iím glad thereís finally something being done to protect the blm/antifa rioters from destroying lives and burning business and cities to the ground. Iím an advocate for military, blue lives matter because where Im from all lives matter.

Make no mistake Iím glad thereís guys like you, your team and the police down in the trenches so thereís nothing to apologize to me for.

I understand. And I apologize for not seeing that and for spouting off the way I did. I think Iím just used to having to explain everything to people that donít want to hear or be receptive, so that was my bad. I appreciate you saying that, and trust me, the guys like me have nothing to fight for if there arenít people like you in this nation.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,738 Posts
    Rep Points

I understand. And I apologize for not seeing that and for spouting off the way I did. I think Iím just used to having to explain everything to people that donít want to hear or be receptive, so that was my bad. I appreciate you saying that, and trust me, the guys like me have nothing to fight for if there arenít people like you in this nation.

Apologies are totally unnecessary, I have respect for you and all who walked beside you last night, I humbly thank you all and I would stand right beside you if the situation was here in my city. God family and country brother, that truly is all we have in life, well then thereís our asf bros haha

NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points

As a person who works with officers can you tell what officers are the ones who cause the unnecessary force on people.

I know my cousin is a sheriff and he said there are officers who just hate certain law breakers wither they are black or white.

Like crack heads.
    He said a officer found a crack head trying to sell his kid for drug money.
    And after that every crack head gets the full amount of charges and no breaks.

But he said none have ever seemed to hate a certain race.
    But he said they especially hate
    Gang members the most.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,738 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Hahaha, I just love delusional republicans. Think theyíre smart when shown to be dumb as shit. Why dnt u post another video u found on YouTube. Ur a great fact checker

Get over yourslef youíre the biggest racist on this board, a joke, full of hate, everyone sees through your transparent bullshit. Donít you have a blm riot to attend ďbeast modeĒ pfft.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,092 Posts
    Rep Points

Get over yourslef youíre the biggest racist on this board, a joke, full of hate, everyone sees through your transparent bullshit. Donít you have a blm riot to attend ďbeast modeĒ pfft.

He is a racist and bigot.

A monkey trying to act intelligently is pathetic.

Half the logic and half the facts with less then half a brain.

BLM rioters like him are dangerous because they have just enough smarts to make trouble.

No idea on how to solve shit... just ďget rid of cops.Ē

How convenient that would be for the animals in the hood. Get rid of people who uphold the law. Then hope people just behave. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    As a person who works with officers can you tell what officers are the ones who cause the unnecessary force on people.

I know my cousin is a sheriff and he said there are officers who just hate certain law breakers wither they are black or white.

Like crack heads.
    He said a officer found a crack head trying to sell his kid for drug money.
    And after that every crack head gets the full amount of charges and no breaks.

But he said none have ever seemed to hate a certain race.
    But he said they especially hate
    Gang members the most.
    I would say that he is spot on. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, that Iíve ever worked with, local, state, or federal, was racist. The hardest pill for the people on the left to swallow is that for the most part, the individuals responsible for gang related crimes, drug related crimes, and grand theft, have been African American or Hispanic in the inner cities. This whole ďsystemic racismĒ bullshit is without a doubt untrue in my mind. It all comes down to personal choice and personal accountability. They would rather be seen as a victim of their circumstance and use that as an excuse to be a blight on society instead of working hard to remove themselves from their situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Rep Points

Up top a Kentucky brother states "no-knock" warrants are no longer practiced in Kentucky due to the Disasterous outcomes, like this one being discussed. I agree 100% "no-knocks" should not be used. Knock, let everyone hear clearly the police are here. If shots are fired at the police, they have the right to fire back. "Sneaking up" is just fuckin stupid and puts everyone at risk, even children residing in the home these cops are raiding. "no-knocks" are not safer. And nobody knows for sure exactly how this shit went down. A witness to the "knock"? Possibly. Or maybe they "found" a witness to cover there own ass. And how about the idiot who starts firing into the fuckin walls? In my opinion this dickhead should be fired and any firearms he owns should be taken away. This incompetent candy ass has zero rights being a police officer. None.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,092 Posts
    Rep Points

I would say that he is spot on. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, that Iíve ever worked with, local, state, or federal, was racist. The hardest pill for the people on the left to swallow is that for the most part, the individuals responsible for gang related crimes, drug related crimes, and grand theft, have been African American or Hispanic in the inner cities. This whole ďsystemic racismĒ bullshit is without a doubt untrue in my mind. It all comes down to personal choice and personal accountability. They would rather be seen as a victim of their circumstance and use that as an excuse to be a blight on society instead of working hard to remove themselves from their situation.
    This is the cold hard truth brother.

Why? Bc many immigrants who come here today make something of themselves... while blacks who live here with born privileges as a citizen waste their time and lives trying to be basketball players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Lmao!!! A racist calling me racist. Thatís just rich. And yes, everyone one of ur 8 friends on the board sees through my bullshit. If u only knew the kudos Iíve received for bringing common sense to the nonsense u and ur kind spew in the Pit. Go back to YouTube for ur news...dumbass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    He is a racist and bigot.

A monkey trying to act intelligently is pathetic.

Half the logic and half the facts with less then half a brain.

BLM rioters like him are dangerous because they have just enough smarts to make trouble.

No idea on how to solve shit... just ďget rid of cops.Ē

How convenient that would be for the animals in the hood. Get rid of people who uphold the law. Then hope people just behave. Lol.

Another idiot racist making broad generalizations about things he knows nothing about. No benefit to society and no one would miss u if u were gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

The bad guys here aren't the common man. But here we are arguing amongst ourselves not realizing this is likely all part of the plan to destroy our rights and way of life

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk