Blm shoots two cops last night...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 236
  1. #16
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    870
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,803
    Thanked in
    1,092 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    The warrant was questionable at best. The supposed evidence to justify it was based on an alleged package her ex-boyfriend received in January. They have no idea what was in the package but assumed it was drugs. Problem is the ex-boyfriend was just that, an ex. And at the time of the no-knock warrant being executed, she was no longer with that individual and her new boyfriend heard the door being broken into and fired shots, which any of us would have done the same. She was never implicated in any wrongdoing and was innocent in this whole thing. Reason they banned no-knock warrants in KY moving forward.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    False.

    It wasn’t a no knock. That was a BLM lie.

    They already said yesterday their were witnesses next door who heard them announce and knock prior to going inside.

    Look it up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,670

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,015
    Thanked in
    4,783 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    The warrant was questionable at best. The supposed evidence to justify it was based on an alleged package her ex-boyfriend received in January. They have no idea what was in the package but assumed it was drugs. Problem is the ex-boyfriend was just that, an ex. And at the time of the no-knock warrant being executed, she was no longer with that individual and her new boyfriend heard the door being broken into and fired shots, which any of us would have done the same. She was never implicated in any wrongdoing and was innocent in this whole thing. Reason they banned no-knock warrants in KY moving forward.
    First of all the cops are not to blame if the warrant was questionable, they are just told to execute it. Secondly they did announce themselves and there is a witness on the floor above that heard them. Thirdly when cops come thru your door on a search warrant there is no question of who it is, they yell over and over “it’s the police”. Either way if you shoot a gun at cops and hit one you can be sure they’re going to return fire in self defense.

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    First of all the cops are not to blame if the warrant was questionable, they are just told to execute it. Secondly they did announce themselves and there is a witness on the floor above that heard them. Thirdly when cops come thru your door on a search warrant there is no question of who it is, they yell over and over “it’s the police”. Either way if you shoot a gun at cops and hit one you can be sure they’re going to return fire in self defense.
    First off, no one said the cops performed the investigation, they executed the warrant. Second, it’s alleged ONE neighbor heard them say “police” but apparently no one knows who that neighbor is and when other neighbors were questioned they stated they heard nothing until shots were fired. Third, the boyfriend stated he did not hear the cops announce and fired because he believed they were intruders. Maybe in ur state, ppl wait to figure out who’s breaking down their door, but I can assure u in Texas we dnt play that shit. It’s a fucked up situation all around because the officers were executing a legal although questionable warrant and the boyfriend was justified in firing at the officers because he did not know who they were. Again, the reason no-knock warrants are a recipe for disaster. Whether they announced when they had no legal obligation too seems suspect to me. No one should die based on a bullshit probable cause affidavit, which was used to justify issuing the warrant.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,670

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,015
    Thanked in
    4,783 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    First off, no one said the cops performed the investigation, they executed the warrant. Second, it’s alleged ONE neighbor heard them say “police” but apparently no one knows who that neighbor is and when other neighbors were questioned they stated they heard nothing until shots were fired. Third, the boyfriend stated he did not hear the cops announce and fired because he believed they were intruders. Maybe in ur state, ppl wait to figure out who’s breaking down their door, but I can assure u in Texas we dnt play that shit. It’s a fucked up situation all around because the officers were executing a legal although questionable warrant and the boyfriend was justified in firing at the officers because he did not know who they were. Again, the reason no-knock warrants are a recipe for disaster. Whether they announced when they had no legal obligation too seems suspect to me. No one should die based on a bullshit probable cause affidavit, which was used to justify issuing the warrant.
    I agree with one thing you said, it’s a fucked up situation and tragic that someone was shot and killed. My point is the cops are not guilty of anything but doing their jobs.

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    I agree with one thing you said, it’s a fucked up situation and tragic that someone was shot and killed. My point is the cops are not guilty of anything but doing their jobs.
    I’ll say that I wouldn’t compare this shooting to the others. I told folks the cops would not be charged with murder in this case based on the facts presented. The only reason one was charged with a lesser offense was because he went Rambo and started shooting everywhere recklessly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,899

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,952
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,187
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    BLM and the media are inciting these acts of violence against police.

  7. #22
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,670

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,015
    Thanked in
    4,783 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    I’ll say that I wouldn’t compare this shooting to the others. I told folks the cops would not be charged with murder in this case based on the facts presented. The only reason one was charged with a lesser offense was because he went Rambo and started shooting everywhere recklessly.
    Exactly, we agree! And he’ll be acquitted, they shouldn’t of charged him cause once he’s acquitted it’s going to stir shit up again.

  8. #23
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,735

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,586
    Thanked in
    2,738 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    The warrant was questionable at best. The supposed evidence to justify it was based on an alleged package her ex-boyfriend received in January. They have no idea what was in the package but assumed it was drugs. Problem is the ex-boyfriend was just that, an ex. And at the time of the no-knock warrant being executed, she was no longer with that individual and her new boyfriend heard the door being broken into and fired shots, which any of us would have done the same. She was never implicated in any wrongdoing and was innocent in this whole thing. Reason they banned no-knock warrants in KY moving forward.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Talk about believing conspiracy theorist lies ... tou take the cake on that, just look at the shot you just posted... self righteousness isn’t a good look when you are a leftist liberal that hates like you do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,735

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,586
    Thanked in
    2,738 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    So, first thing: this video paints this as a planned hit against police officers by BLM/ANTIFA thugs, funded by leftist elites. This was NOT the case. Louisville is my city, I work with LMPD in a military force with SWAT and the other departmental special ops teams. My team was on ground last night. I will clear up this misinformation RIGHT NOW, from Intel from the officers on the ground at the location of the incident:
    Two police officers, OFC Laroche and MAJ Gregory, were hit with gunfire as a line of SRT officers moved in to disperse a crowd (there are videos of this on the new from body cam footage, look up WLKY), and shots were fired. The officers were hit, one in the leg, and one in the lower abdomen just below the plate carrier. The officer hit in the abdomen was moved directly to surgery at a medical facility and they are both currently stable and recovering. The suspect, who was identified by FELLOW PROTESTORS, was captured, arrested, and has been charged. This was a random act, and does not reflect the intentions of citizens of Louisville, or the intentions of the peaceful protests that took place yesterday evening. Please help me to stop the spread of misinformation, especially in dealing with my home city.
    You’ve provided no evidence to prove this was RANDOM. I believe you were there, I believe you have been told how the events unfolded.

    What evidence is there that proves the suspect is not involved with blm/antifa?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Senior Member

    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    969
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points
    37623048

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    You’ve provided no evidence to prove this was RANDOM. I believe you were there, I believe you have been told how the events unfolded.

    What evidence is there that proves the suspect is not involved with blm/antifa?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never said there was anything to prove either way, but considering this was a lone gunman and that he was identified by the protestors that were around him, meaning THEY TURNED HIM IN. Judging by the way BLM/ANTIFA have presented themselves in the past few months in cities across the nation, this is very untypical of their motives and actions that they would “send in” one random guy to do something like this. He’s a thug, and this is what thugs do. He very likely is a BLM sympathizer, but to think that this was a sanctioned hit somehow, I just don’t buy into that when analyzing the situation critically. I’m not trying to ruffle feathers here, I’m trying to be a voice of reason for you guys, and I’m trying to be a voice as someone that lives in this city, and was on the ground and works with these police officers, which is way more than any of these guys on YouTube or the news can say.

  11. #26
    NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    2,657

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    404
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Who is the suspect ?

    I 100% believe you Vinny. I’m just saying ... it’s difficult to see this as a coincidence. Especially after all we’ve been through as a nation recently.
    He was at a blm gathering with a gun. His intention was to shot at any random cop.

    Or did he just decide to randomly shoot anyone against there cause?

    If he was there for support and had gun and fired he left the house with the mentality that if anyone or cops come at him he is blasting on anyone.


    Either way he was strapped and was ready to fire at someone.
    Anyone who shoots a cop at a anti cop rally is a cop killer.
    Unless they shoved his pregnant wife pushing a stroller who accidentally crossed there path.


    That is how I see it.

  12. #27
    Senior Member

    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Talk about believing conspiracy theorist lies ... tou take the cake on that, just look at the shot you just posted... self righteousness isn’t a good look when you are a leftist liberal that hates like you do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I compared my well-thought out post to ur gibberish and there’s no comparison. Sorry I shot holes in ur bullshit post. Google is ur friend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Senior Member

    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    969
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points
    37623048

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    False.

    It wasn’t a no knock. That was a BLM lie.

    They already said yesterday their were witnesses next door who heard them announce and knock prior to going inside.

    Look it up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So, you’re right and wrong.
    This was definitely a no-knock warrant, however, the 3 officers serving the warrant broke protocol and did bang on the door and announce themselves, unfortunately. Had this been served as intended and they went in as they should’ve, the likely outcome would’ve been no one being shot. That’s why no-knock’s are executed, so as to provide the officers with the extra benefit of the element of surprise.

  14. #29
    NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    2,657

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    404
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yeah that video was just some guy who was explaining the situation.
    As for what he said it could be said in Many different ways.

    But when someone leaves the house with a gun to gather any rally not good.
    Not good it was to expose racism on them by over forced police.
    Last edited by jolter604; 09-24-2020 at 07:17 PM.

  15. #30
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,735

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,586
    Thanked in
    2,738 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Yeah, I compared my well-thought out post to ur gibberish and there’s no comparison. Sorry I shot holes in ur bullshit post. Google is ur friend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My post is the truth, yours is bullshit, well thought out bullshit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Cops
    By Poirot in forum The Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-13-2019, 03:26 AM
  2. Police Officer shoots knife wielding suspect...
    By WesleyInman in forum The Pit
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-05-2019, 01:39 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-10-2018, 10:25 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2016, 03:32 PM
  5. Denver Studio Shoots – THIS SUNDAY!
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums