NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,988 Posts
    Rep Points

Blm shoots two cops last night...

Blue cities are being targeted by Democrat/Soros funded blm to kill and destroy ... is anyone here still voting blue ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My PSL blend ďDont tread on me logĒ http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Blue cities are being targeted by Democrat/Soros funded blm to kill and destroy ... is anyone here still voting blue ?

So, first thing: this video paints this as a planned hit against police officers by BLM/ANTIFA thugs, funded by leftist elites. This was NOT the case. Louisville is my city, I work with LMPD in a military force with SWAT and the other departmental special ops teams. My team was on ground last night. I will clear up this misinformation RIGHT NOW, from Intel from the officers on the ground at the location of the incident:
    Two police officers, OFC Laroche and MAJ Gregory, were hit with gunfire as a line of SRT officers moved in to disperse a crowd (there are videos of this on the new from body cam footage, look up WLKY), and shots were fired. The officers were hit, one in the leg, and one in the lower abdomen just below the plate carrier. The officer hit in the abdomen was moved directly to surgery at a medical facility and they are both currently stable and recovering. The suspect, who was identified by FELLOW PROTESTORS, was captured, arrested, and has been charged. This was a random act, and does not reflect the intentions of citizens of Louisville, or the intentions of the peaceful protests that took place yesterday evening. Please help me to stop the spread of misinformation, especially in dealing with my home city.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím still voting blue because of bullshit like this. BLM was not responsible for the shootings last night, anymore than all police officers are responsible for the actions of a few trigger happy idiots. Ur entitled to ur own opinions but not ur own facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points

Blm shoots two cops last night...

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Iím still voting blue because of bullshit like this. BLM was not responsible for the shootings last night, anymore than all police officers are responsible for the actions of a few trigger happy idiots. Ur entitled to ur own opinions but not ur own facts.

Instead of forming an aggregated thought based off of this thread, read my post above, and understand that not all conservatives take videos on YouTube/news as fact, and neither should democratic voters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,788 Posts
    Rep Points

Random eh?

so if there were a kkk meeting and a black dude in the general vicinity ended up dead.... would we believe the kkk was not responsible and assume it was just a chance random thing?

I wasnít there but gunfire aimed at cops during a protest that paints cops as racist murderers just doesnít seem random to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Random eh?

so if there were a kkk meeting and a black dude in the general vicinity ended up dead.... would we believe the kkk was not responsible and assume it was just a chance random thing?

I wasnít there but gunfire aimed at cops during a protest that paints cops as racist murderers just doesnít seem random to me.
    MK, you know me bro. And you know what I do. Iím not spreading lies here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,788 Posts
    Rep Points

Who is the suspect ?

I 100% believe you Vinny. Iím just saying ... itís difficult to see this as a coincidence. Especially after all weíve been through as a nation recently.
    Last edited by Milford King; 09-24-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Instead of forming an aggregated thought based off of this thread, read my post above, and understand that not all conservatives take videos on YouTube/news as fact, and neither should democratic voters.
    While not all conservatives blindly follow these completely ridiculous YouTube video, when it comes to conservatives on this forum there isnít a conspiracy video they dnt believe. Just rummage through the trash posts in the Pit to see several examples. But I appreciate ur post and hope u stay safe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,788 Posts
    Rep Points

I only believe in the conspiracy theories that have already been proven true. Iím all about repeatability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Who is the suspect ?

I 100% believe you Vinny. Iím just saying ... itís difficult to see this as a coincidence. Especially after all weíve been through as a nation recently.
    He's been identified as Larynzo Johnson. He's charged with 14 counts of wanton endangerment on police officer and two counts of assault on police officer. I feel you brother, you know Iím right with you. I just think that right now, what we need as a nation, especially as conservatives, is cooler heads and more logical thinking. We canít be the same as the left and blindly believe everything we see on a screen, weíve gotta be more truth-seeking, and show the nation what ďrightĒ looks like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    511 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    While not all conservatives blindly follow these completely ridiculous YouTube video, when it comes to conservatives on this forum there isnít a conspiracy video they dnt believe. Just rummage through the trash posts in the Pit to see several examples. But I appreciate ur post and hope u stay safe.

Just like every libturd on the web lies, makes up facts, ignores truths, etc. Some of the most vile, whacky violent kunts ive ever seen in my 54 years.
    Couple (very few) dont (like you guys, you are an anomaly).

Their hate and TDS drives t hem insane. Mainly the medias fault for ignoring when whites or repubs are killed, and pushing the white-nazi fake narrative.
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points

Police executed a 100% legit search warrant and an officer was shot. Police returned fire and unfortunately she was killed. How the fuck are you going to charge them with murder? They were just doing their fucking job.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,788 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    Police executed a 100% legit search warrant and an officer was shot. Police returned fire and unfortunately she was killed. How the fuck are you going to charge them with murder? They were just doing their fucking job.

it seems to me like the general consensus is... let criminals be criminals as long as theyíre a certain color... because itís the other colors fault they had to resort to that criminality in the first place.

I donít see it personally but mayhaps.... I feel sorry for cops and idiots who are against guns right now tho lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts
    Rep Points

Exactly, wtf are they protesting?? Oh that’s right, they only care about skin color.

Can’t believe they gave her stupid ass family 12M and they still have the nerve to riot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post

The warrant was questionable at best. The supposed evidence to justify it was based on an alleged package her ex-boyfriend received in January. They have no idea what was in the package but assumed it was drugs. Problem is the ex-boyfriend was just that, an ex. And at the time of the no-knock warrant being executed, she was no longer with that individual and her new boyfriend heard the door being broken into and fired shots, which any of us would have done the same. She was never implicated in any wrongdoing and was innocent in this whole thing. Reason they banned no-knock warrants in KY moving forward.