• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blm shoots two cops last night...

My post is the truth, yours is bullshit, well thought out bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, I just love delusional republicans. Think they’re smart when shown to be dumb as shit. Why dnt u post another video u found on YouTube. Ur a great fact checker

I never said there was anything to prove either way, but considering this was a lone gunman and that he was identified by the protestors that were around him, meaning THEY TURNED HIM IN. Judging by the way BLM/ANTIFA have presented themselves in the past few months in cities across the nation, this is very untypical of their motives and actions that they would “send in” one random guy to do something like this. He’s a thug, and this is what thugs do. He very likely is a BLM sympathizer, but to think that this was a sanctioned hit somehow, I just don’t buy into that when analyzing the situation critically. I’m not trying to ruffle feathers here, I’m trying to be a voice of reason for you guys, and I’m trying to be a voice as someone that lives in this city, and was on the ground and works with these police officers, which is way more than any of these guys on YouTube or the news can say.

Conservatives need a você of reason? the violence is coming from the left not the right.

Your exact words were “im going to clear this up” that is the equivalent of providing proof to back up your claims, no?

Conservatives need a você of reason? the violence is coming from the left not the right.

Your exact words were “im going to clear this up” that is the equivalent of providing proof to back up your claims, no?

Look man, I’m not gonna argue over a keyboard with you. My “proof” is my word, because I’m the only one on this board that was on the ground, and the only one that works with the police that were involved. If you can’t see that or just choose to be argumentative with someone who has no other motive except to tell what really happened, then I can’t help you out. My apologies.

Look man, I’m not gonna argue over a keyboard with you. My “proof” is my word, because I’m the only one on this board that was on the ground, and the only one that works with the police that were involved. If you can’t see that or just choose to be argumentative with someone who has no other motive except to tell what really happened, then I can’t help you out. My apologies.

I posted a video to provoke thought and conversation, I like to hear others opinions even when I don’t agree with them. I made no claims to set things straight, you made the claims to clear things up and set them straight so I assumed you had real proof about the suspect, there’s been no time for an investigation so imo, it’s impossible to have the kind of proof your post claimed.

I’m glad there’s finally something being done to protect the blm/antifa rioters from destroying lives and burning business and cities to the ground. I’m an advocate for military, blue lives matter because where Im from all lives matter.

Make no mistake I’m glad there’s guys like you, your team and the police down in the trenches so there’s nothing to apologize to me for.

I posted a video to provoke thought and conversation, I like to hear others opinions even when I don’t agree with them. I made no claims to set things straight, you made the claims to clear things up and set them straight so I assumed you had real proof about the suspect, there’s been no time for an investigation so imo, it’s impossible to have the kind of proof your post claimed.

I’m glad there’s finally something being done to protect the blm/antifa rioters from destroying lives and burning business and cities to the ground. I’m an advocate for military, blue lives matter because where Im from all lives matter.

Make no mistake I’m glad there’s guys like you, your team and the police down in the trenches so there’s nothing to apologize to me for.

I understand. And I apologize for not seeing that and for spouting off the way I did. I think I’m just used to having to explain everything to people that don’t want to hear or be receptive, so that was my bad. I appreciate you saying that, and trust me, the guys like me have nothing to fight for if there aren’t people like you in this nation.

I understand. And I apologize for not seeing that and for spouting off the way I did. I think I’m just used to having to explain everything to people that don’t want to hear or be receptive, so that was my bad. I appreciate you saying that, and trust me, the guys like me have nothing to fight for if there aren’t people like you in this nation.

Apologies are totally unnecessary, I have respect for you and all who walked beside you last night, I humbly thank you all and I would stand right beside you if the situation was here in my city. God family and country brother, that truly is all we have in life, well then there’s our asf bros haha

As a person who works with officers can you tell what officers are the ones who cause the unnecessary force on people.

I know my cousin is a sheriff and he said there are officers who just hate certain law breakers wither they are black or white.

Like crack heads.
He said a officer found a crack head trying to sell his kid for drug money.
And after that every crack head gets the full amount of charges and no breaks.

But he said none have ever seemed to hate a certain race.
But he said they especially hate
Gang members the most.

Hahaha, I just love delusional republicans. Think they’re smart when shown to be dumb as shit. Why dnt u post another video u found on YouTube. Ur a great fact checker

Get over yourslef you’re the biggest racist on this board, a joke, full of hate, everyone sees through your transparent bullshit. Don’t you have a blm riot to attend “beast mode” pfft.

Get over yourslef you’re the biggest racist on this board, a joke, full of hate, everyone sees through your transparent bullshit. Don’t you have a blm riot to attend “beast mode” pfft.

He is a racist and bigot.

A monkey trying to act intelligently is pathetic.

Half the logic and half the facts with less then half a brain.

BLM rioters like him are dangerous because they have just enough smarts to make trouble.

No idea on how to solve shit... just “get rid of cops.”

How convenient that would be for the animals in the hood. Get rid of people who uphold the law. Then hope people just behave. Lol.

As a person who works with officers can you tell what officers are the ones who cause the unnecessary force on people.

I know my cousin is a sheriff and he said there are officers who just hate certain law breakers wither they are black or white.

Like crack heads.
He said a officer found a crack head trying to sell his kid for drug money.
And after that every crack head gets the full amount of charges and no breaks.

But he said none have ever seemed to hate a certain race.
But he said they especially hate
Gang members the most.

I would say that he is spot on. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, that I’ve ever worked with, local, state, or federal, was racist. The hardest pill for the people on the left to swallow is that for the most part, the individuals responsible for gang related crimes, drug related crimes, and grand theft, have been African American or Hispanic in the inner cities. This whole “systemic racism” bullshit is without a doubt untrue in my mind. It all comes down to personal choice and personal accountability. They would rather be seen as a victim of their circumstance and use that as an excuse to be a blight on society instead of working hard to remove themselves from their situation.

Get Shredded!
Up top a Kentucky brother states "no-knock" warrants are no longer practiced in Kentucky due to the Disasterous outcomes, like this one being discussed. I agree 100% "no-knocks" should not be used. Knock, let everyone hear clearly the police are here. If shots are fired at the police, they have the right to fire back. "Sneaking up" is just fuckin stupid and puts everyone at risk, even children residing in the home these cops are raiding. "no-knocks" are not safer. And nobody knows for sure exactly how this shit went down. A witness to the "knock"? Possibly. Or maybe they "found" a witness to cover there own ass. And how about the idiot who starts firing into the fuckin walls? In my opinion this dickhead should be fired and any firearms he owns should be taken away. This incompetent candy ass has zero rights being a police officer. None.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

I would say that he is spot on. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, that I’ve ever worked with, local, state, or federal, was racist. The hardest pill for the people on the left to swallow is that for the most part, the individuals responsible for gang related crimes, drug related crimes, and grand theft, have been African American or Hispanic in the inner cities. This whole “systemic racism” bullshit is without a doubt untrue in my mind. It all comes down to personal choice and personal accountability. They would rather be seen as a victim of their circumstance and use that as an excuse to be a blight on society instead of working hard to remove themselves from their situation.

This is the cold hard truth brother.

Why? Bc many immigrants who come here today make something of themselves... while blacks who live here with born privileges as a citizen waste their time and lives trying to be basketball players.

Lmao!!! A racist calling me racist. That’s just rich. And yes, everyone one of ur 8 friends on the board sees through my bullshit. If u only knew the kudos I’ve received for bringing common sense to the nonsense u and ur kind spew in the Pit. Go back to YouTube for ur news...dumbass

He is a racist and bigot.

A monkey trying to act intelligently is pathetic.

Half the logic and half the facts with less then half a brain.

BLM rioters like him are dangerous because they have just enough smarts to make trouble.

No idea on how to solve shit... just “get rid of cops.”

How convenient that would be for the animals in the hood. Get rid of people who uphold the law. Then hope people just behave. Lol.

Another idiot racist making broad generalizations about things he knows nothing about. No benefit to society and no one would miss u if u were gone.

False.

It wasn’t a no knock. That was a BLM lie.

They already said yesterday their were witnesses next door who heard them announce and knock prior to going inside.

Look it up.

it was a no knock warrent that was issued, but the police did knock and announce a witness heard them knock and her boyfriend said he heard the knocking as well just not that they said police

this shit happens all the time and just as much to white people, anybody hear of the police raid at a wrong house and they shot a flashbang thru the window and it landed in a babies crib. honestly if police were raiding my home and I wasnt expecting it they might be met with force. we really should come together at a country and say these raid are wrong, the often miss the person they are after and harm innocent bystanders

long time ago but I remember
https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/baby-clings-life-flash-bang-grenade-lands-crib-27732019

this shit happens all the time and just as much to white people, anybody hear of the police raid at a wrong house and they shot a flashbang thru the window and it landed in a babies crib. honestly if police were raiding my home and I wasnt expecting it they might be met with force. we really should come together at a country and say these raid are wrong, the often miss the person they are after and harm innocent bystanders

long time ago but I remember
https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/baby-clings-life-flash-bang-grenade-lands-crib-27732019

We do not live in a perfect world.

I would say keep your shit clean, don't break the law, don't let people of the lowest common denominator into your life and chances of cops fucking up your life diminishes immensely.

We do not live in a perfect world.

I would say keep your shit clean, don't break the law, don't let people of the lowest common denominator into your life and chances of cops fucking up your life diminishes immensely.

I agree with your post but also agree with heckler. Do you support the second amendment? If so, I think you have to support anyone who is being served with a no-knock warrant being able to exercise that right, since they don't know it's police breaking into their home (which is absolutely what they're doing serving a no-knock warrant).

I just think the chances of these situations going bad are too great. You use gear, correct? That makes your post a little hypocritical, don't you think? I mean, do the sources here deserve to die for providing the members with what most of us are on this board for?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think the core issue is they are initiating no knocks for stupid stuff like a guy selling some weed. The war on drugs is just retarded at this point. Who cares if a guy smokes dope or injects testosterone but yet they will raid a housie over it.

I get it if its to grab a murderer or child molester but over a bag of dope is just plain dumb.

I think the core issue is they are initiating no knocks for stupid stuff like a guy selling some weed. The war on drugs is just retarded at this point. Who cares if a guy smokes dope or injects testosterone but yet they will raid a housie over it.

I get it if its to grab a murderer or child molester but over a bag of dope is just plain dumb.

Agreed

But even if it's over something more serious, it's not worth putting innocent people at risk, imo.

Lmao!!! A racist calling me racist. That’s just rich. And yes, everyone one of ur 8 friends on the board sees through my bullshit. If u only knew the kudos I’ve received for bringing common sense to the nonsense u and ur kind spew in the Pit. Go back to YouTube for ur news...dumbass

Bro, take a step back and think about this for a second. You’re up in arms over a bunch of strangers you’ve never even met, all because they are black. And nobody would know them at all if they weren’t black because the media stirs shit up and people like you fall for it every time. So who are you to call anyone racist??

Twice as many white people are killed by cops but you don’t see me or anyone else rioting or even commenting on it, chances are they did something stupid and resisted. I don’t care what color you are if you do something that dumb you are taking a big risk. You need to take the color out of it and just look at the facts.

Bro, take a step back and think about this for a second. You’re up in arms over a bunch of strangers you’ve never even met, all because they are black. And nobody would know them at all if they weren’t black because the media stirs shit up and people like you fall for it every time. So who are you to call anyone racist??

Twice as many white people are killed by cops but you don’t see me or anyone else rioting or even commenting on it, chances are they did something stupid and resisted. I don’t care what color you are if you do something that dumb you are taking a big risk. You need to take the color out of it and just look at the facts.

Up in arms? I just shoot back when being shot at. If u actually read my post, I stated the facts of the case and said it was a fucked up situation because both sides were justified in the actions they took. I take issue with ppl not doing their due diligence and taking every video they see that reinforces their own misguided perceptions as fact. And who is anyone to call anyone racist. Be consistent and ask ur fellow buddies on here the same question.

Truth.

This sort of thing needs to be rethought and then we won't have so much protest and violence.

Agreed

But even if it's over something more serious, it's not worth putting innocent people at risk, imo.

It is always horrible when innocent people get hurt but the no knock warrants are meant to catch the people by surprise and limit the chances of the officers getting hurt .

It is always horrible when innocent people get hurt but the no knock warrants are meant to catch the people by surprise and limit the chances of the officers getting hurt .

And/or contraband being destroyed, as in dope getting flushed. Not sure how many of you guys know this, but only a judge/magistrate can endorse No Knock warrants. Yes, the issuing agency requests the No Knock, but the judge can either approve or deny. It would be interesting to see data on how many, if any, are denied

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

So we're ok with no knock warrants protecting police but putting innocent people at risk? Over drugs?

Back