• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Insane estradiol

IML Gear Cream!
That's a solid offer, but not necessary. I've moved on to greener pastures. I still have two unopened vials of test c and one vial of test prop. If USRS was still on here, I'd be sending samples out for testing. But since they aren't, just gonna toss them

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
I'm gonna PM you

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Looks like zphc is def legit tho lol

Looks like zphc is def legit tho lol
Yeah but it shouldn't be ODed (or under dosed) by more than 10% since they pretty much claim that standard.

So this is kind of on topic. At one point I had a crazy high estro number like this too. I assumed my AI was bunk, this was back in the EK days. Thing is I had no symptoms though. I hypothesized that maybe my AI was actually nolva instead of the adex that it was supposed to be.

In my mind that makes sense because the nolva will bind to the receptors and essentially leave the E2 "free" and floating around. Does anyone know for a fact what your E2 numbers would look like if you were using nolva for an "AI"? I have never been able to get a straight answer on this one. I'm not sure exactly how the blood test works and how it quantifies the E2 numbers.

interesting- would it be a sponsor here? I was surprised by high total test numbers I got from one sponsor here although I was taking more than you per week (600 mg) and also was taking 12.5 aromasin 2X a week which kept my e2 I believe around 70 which was fine by me.

Yessir, as crazy as it may sound, its true. I'm suspecting its overdosed, or even a higher mg/ml than stated. Either way, I'm done pinning it

oh shit- I bet some brahs on here would be interested in overdosed gear especially if no PIP- lol- not me btw
for reals though, if you know where it puts you bloods wise, just lower your test dose accordingly- you dont necessarily have to toss it.
That's a solid offer, but not necessary. I've moved on to greener pastures. I still have two unopened vials of test c and one vial of test prop. If USRS was still on here, I'd be sending samples out for testing. But since they aren't, just gonna toss them

interesting- would it be a sponsor here? I was surprised by high total test numbers I got from one sponsor here although I was taking more than you per week (600 mg) and also was taking 12.5 aromasin 2X a week which kept my e2 I believe around 70 which was fine by me.
It was USRoidStore, but they left recently. Coincidence? I think not

oh shit- I bet some brahs on here would be interested in overdosed gear especially if no PIP- lol- not me btw
for reals though, if you know where it puts you bloods wise, just lower your test dose accordingly- you dont necessarily have to toss it.
Yeah, that crossed my mind as well. But the only problem with that is that the other vials might be greatly underdosed gear, or who knows what. Just not worth the risk for me over $90 worth of gear

I’d have to get a retest those numbers are off the charts, I’ve seen tren elevate estro results but not a year after the fact ... what a mystery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was USRoidStore, but they left recently. Coincidence? I think not

You think they left because they were giving out over dosed gear?
I'm confused...
They left for other reasons. Thats their business to tell if they want, but no that's not why they left.
I also personally tried to make it right with you because my affiliation with them and also because I don't mind if my test is over dosed.
I offered to not only pay you for them, but ALSO send Test Enanthate instead of Cyp and then you say this?!?
Come on man...damn.

Get Shredded!
You think they left because they were giving out over dosed gear?
I'm confused...
They left for other reasons. Thats their business to tell if they want, but no that's not why they left.
I also personally tried to make it right with you because my affiliation with them and also because I don't mind if my test is over dosed.
I offered to not only pay you for them, but ALSO send Test Enanthate instead of Cyp and then you say this?!?
Come on man...damn.

So because you offer to comp me some gear, I'm suppose not have an opinion on the matter and overlook their fuck up? Ummm, NO, it doesn't work that way. No one knew why they left,, not even Admin. He said they just stopped paying fees and failed to respond to messages. Tell me this isn't suspicious? And why on earth would I want more of the same brand of gear? That would similar to accepting more Praet gear after being fucked over by Praet. I don't give a shit about the money I'm out. It was a small amount in comparison to what others have lost here recently. What i do care about is the issues I've been dealing with...water retention, high bp, lack of motivation, irritability, dropping workouts and not progressing, because unknownst to me, I was pinning a higher amount of gear and not using an AI.

And why exactly are you so interested? You've stated several times that you weren't a USRS rep, you just "help" them out on occasion.

I’d have to get a retest those numbers are off the charts, I’ve seen tren elevate estro results but not a year after the fact ... what a mystery

I plan on retesting in two weeks, just to make sure my AI is doing it's thing

I plan on retesting in two weeks, just to make sure my AI is doing it's thing

Yeah man i would too. Im curious to see the next results

So because you offer to comp me some gear, I'm suppose not have an opinion on the matter and overlook their fuck up? Ummm, NO, it doesn't work that way. No one knew why they left,, not even Admin. He said they just stopped paying fees and failed to respond to messages. Tell me this isn't suspicious? And why on earth would I want more of the same brand of gear? That would similar to accepting more Praet gear after being fucked over by Praet. I don't give a shit about the money I'm out. It was a small amount in comparison to what others have lost here recently. What i do care about is the issues I've been dealing with...water retention, high bp, lack of motivation, irritability, dropping workouts and not progressing, because unknownst to me, I was pinning a higher amount of gear and not using an AI.

And why exactly are you so interested? You've stated several times that you weren't a USRS rep, you just "help" them out on occasion.

Way to make an enemy out of a friend.
You're stating things I never said and now I'm done with this. Sorry you're going through that shit.

Way to make an enemy out of a friend.
You're stating things I never said and now I'm done with this. Sorry you're going through that shit.

Wait, so you're denying that you "kind of rep for free-ish" for USRS? Because I have a DM from you that says otherwise

I think he was just trying to help . That estro number seems insane almost like it's a mistake . Any gyno or super water weight?

Wait, so you're denying that you "kind of rep for free-ish" for USRS? Because I have a DM from you that says otherwise

No... You said I said that "you shouldn't care." You've made it out to seem like they fucked you over ON PURPOSE with over dosed gear and vanished because of that, which couldn't be farther from the truth. You also never contacted him. You have his email and web site.

You're also 100% right. I'm not a rep and I was trying to help you out because I thought you were a friend. That's it.

Have a great day.

Keep in mind he was offered the money for the cyp AND a different ester, Enanthate. So $90 and two replacement vials of a different long acting ester. He tested perfect before as well. This member is acting as if this ZPHC mistake and Praetorian on are the same level as well, which is pretty wild to me.

I'm not the bad guy here. Form your own opinion though. That's your right.

He's also told me through PM that everything was ok because he gave the two vials to a friend when he states in this thread that they were going in the trash. SMH

Weird? He doesn't care id they're over dosed, but wont use them? This makes zero sense. Your credibility has taken a hit here now.
176ee3ca0f8f02787089fdf38da7e962.jpg

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Jesus Christ, are you done yet? I’m not sure why you are so butt hurt about this? Because he declined your offer and that upsets you? Because he spoke his feelings about a lab that you never even repped for, yet for some reason thought you had relevance in? Stop acting like a shit head.

one of the most cowardly things a person can do is air out private messages.

Weird? He doesn't care id they're over dosed, but wont use them? This makes zero sense. Your credibility has taken a hit here now.
176ee3ca0f8f02787089fdf38da7e962.jpg

Don't quit your day job bro, your sleuthing skills suck. I was in fact gonna toss them, but a buddy offered to take them off my hands. See, nothing nefarious there.

Jesus Christ, are you done yet? I’m not sure why you are so butt hurt about this? Because he declined your offer and that upsets you? Because he spoke his feelings about a lab that you never even repped for, yet for some reason thought you had relevance in? Stop acting like a shit head.

one of the most cowardly things a person can do is air out private messages.
I appreciate the intervention TripleO. I'm done engaging

I didnt read the whole thread but FYI Tren will give false estrogen readings when you use labcorp. So the estrogen readings are not accurate.
The reason is because Labcorp uses the E.C.L.I.A. method which causes false increased readings in both test and e2 levels from the Nandrolone metabolites.

Look on page 5-7.
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/reviews/k093421.pdf

"Nandrolone was tested and was considered as interference substance; therefore, the sponsor (Roche) has the following limitations in the labeling...Do not use samples from patients under Nandrolone treatment..."

You can also verify what i just said by contacting them and asking if the bloodwork result will show accurate readings on estrogen if the patient is running 19-nors.
https://www.labcorp.com/contact-us

I didnt read the whole thread but FYI Tren will give false estrogen readings when you use labcorp. So the estrogen readings are not accurate.
The reason is because Labcorp uses the E.C.L.I.A. method which causes false increased readings in both test and e2 levels from the Nandrolone metabolites.

Look on page 5-7.
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/reviews/k093421.pdf

"Nandrolone was tested and was considered as interference substance; therefore, the sponsor (Roche) has the following limitations in the labeling...Do not use samples from patients under Nandrolone treatment..."

You can also verify what i just said by contacting them and asking if the bloodwork result will show accurate readings on estrogen if the patient is running 19-nors.
https://www.labcorp.com/contact-us
I appreciate the reply, but I'm aware of that. If I had been on tren recently, I would agree. But I wrapped up my tren cycle over a year ago and have been on only trt 200mg test per week since then

I appreciate the reply, but I'm aware of that. If I had been on tren recently, I would agree. But I wrapped up my tren cycle over a year ago and have been on only trt 200mg test per week since then

Apologies, for some reason i thought you said you were running tren.
"tren ace at 250mg pw and test cyp at 300mg pw"

I read your first post fast, now i re-read and see you ran it 12 months ago. So disregard my entire post.

Last edited:
:daydream:
Apologies, for some reason i thought you said you were running tren.
"tren ace at 250mg pw and test cyp at 300mg pw"

I read your first post fast, now i re-read and see you ran it 12 months ago. So disregard my entire post.

I'm a shithead? Is that where we're at is name calling? Grow the fuck up.

That's what labs do, right? It's not the fuck up, but how they handle it afterwards? Isn't that everyones "go to" when shit like this happens?

I came up with a solution to help him out on my own dime that would work out well for both of us.

I get pissed when I try to help and then get attacked for shit I NEVER EVEN FUCKING SAID.

No... You said I said that "you shouldn't care." You've made it out to seem like they fucked you over ON PURPOSE with over dosed gear and vanished because of that, which couldn't be farther from the truth. You also never contacted him. You have his email and web site.

You're also 100% right. I'm not a rep and I was trying to help you out because I thought you were a friend. That's it.

Have a great day.

you sound like a gear whore talking up all these ugls to get free gear which I’m sure you’re getting from them for praising them constantly and making up excuses for them.

why do people buy UGL testosterone and AI’s when you can get pharmaceutical grade test and AI’s for the same price as ugl from a well-known open source?

I truly don’t understand why people don’t go this route especially with testosterone and AI’s. those are probably the two most important compounds that you want to be 100% legit and on target. why would you not go pharmaceutical grade with those two???

Back