• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Alyssa Milano Promotes Defunding Police Then Calls Cops On a Kid

would have been absolutely perfect if he was black

She is a cunt but I would still eat her ass .
That's exactly what I was just thinking!! I have been debating would you call her Sam while you have her bent over pulling her hair from behind? How do you like that Sam! Like my dick in your ass? No you cant suck it yet Sam . Wait for it ...wait for it AHhh Sam I knew you were a dirty cunt!

Gotta love the pit!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

She has always been a top 5 for me. Even with those fake nasty tits. Her ass in “Hugo Pool” was ridiculous.
But she is bat shit crazy. Was complaining about non-mask wearers whilst wearing...no shit...a crochet mask.

BTW, dude in his comic book, star wars bedroom at his mommy’s house calling Milano a “washed up D list actress” is rich. If D list gets you a $2.5 mil mansion, F list works for me.

Salty cracker is a bit of a nerd but he’s married and lives with his wife and used to be a special education teacher. I’ve had a couple brief conversations with him. He’s a good dude. He’s also on the autism spectrum I believe, mild. Good guy tho.

They used to air it years ago on skinamax. I used fap to that shit when I was a young kid lol.
You're not old so I'm sure you could still bounce one out while watching some chick munch on her carpet lol

IML Gear Cream!
BTW, dude in his comic book, star wars bedroom at his mommy’s house calling Milano a “washed up D list actress” is rich. If D list gets you a $2.5 mil mansion, F list works for me.

He has 407k YouTube subscribers and this video which was published today has 310k views.

Most of the biggest YouTubers are the biggest dorks you'll ever meet. Look at Cassady Campbell, over a million subs and well, just look at him...lol

I am just saying that is impressive.

Yeah some of them are making a decent living off their YouTube. They've found one of few ways in the world to escape the workforce.

All the power to them.

Salty cracker is a bit of a nerd but he’s married and lives with his wife and used to be a special education teacher. I’ve had a couple brief conversations with him. He’s a good dude. He’s also on the autism spectrum I believe, mild. Good guy tho.

Salty cracker nails it with his channel and he’s funny as fuck! “Black live matters evwebody”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vile nasty kuntt (yes id still bang her ass)...

First she called the cops, then it's her husband called them. Now she's saying a neighbor called them. Soon she'll be saying the kid called the cops on himself.

That being said I'd still try to stab her to death in the asshole with my dick and wipe it off in her hair before leaving.

Get Shredded!
Figures she would live in Ventura. She can't afford a mansion in LA. 2.5 mil will barely get you a mid sized house in the Hills.
ventura is infinitely better than LA and its less than an hour drive to that shithole

ventura is infinitely better than LA and its less than an hour drive to that shithole

It's not exactly upper scale is what I'm saying. It's the suburbs. I've been there. It's just not exactly an impressive area for a celeb to say they live, compared to say Hollywood hills or Malibu, etc. Places where people with real money tend to reside.

It's not exactly upper scale is what I'm saying. It's the suburbs. I've been there. It's just not exactly an impressive area for a celeb to say they live, compared to say Hollywood hills or Malibu, etc. Places where people with real money tend to reside.
you havent seen all the smaller awesome places here like seabridge, ventura keys, silverstrand, mandalay beach and she lives closer to LA county line near calabasas its where a lot of celebs live

Back