• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Tren Cough Is Like

Shit! I remember my first tren cough I thought I was gonna die i couldn't stop coughing. Cough after cough..What help me out was drinking cold water and focusing my breathing

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Shitty but short lived at least lol

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

i've had it pretty bad- but about a week ago, pinned 1 ml test, 1.5 npp, and.5 tren A- got the tren from a buddy- came from S.Africa. MAN,about 30 seconds after pin, got this STRONG tren taste and good GOD, started gasping for air and the more i tried to catch my breath, the more i coughed-fuckin eyes were watering. this shit lasted a good 5 minutes- and all from 50 mg?? i mean the shit looked wicked, i'll admit, but THAT cannot be good for you. as a matter of fact, that's gonna be my last shot of tren-gonna go out w/ a bang! (And Yes, I was holding onto the sink-lol) And no, I didnt fuckin sleep that night! Did have great sex-in between blowing my fuckin nose and sweating like a pig-lol AHHHH the joys of tren!!! I really think if that had been 100mg, I wouldn't be writing this- seriously- it might have been RIP hot rod- no more tren for this guy- you guys have fun! (btw, my wife thinks i am a fuckin nut and i'm inclined to agree) NO MORE!

i've had it pretty bad- but about a week ago, pinned 1 ml test, 1.5 npp, and.5 tren A- got the tren from a buddy- came from S.Africa. MAN,about 30 seconds after pin, got this STRONG tren taste and good GOD, started gasping for air and the more i tried to catch my breath, the more i coughed-fuckin eyes were watering. this shit lasted a good 5 minutes- and all from 50 mg?? i mean the shit looked wicked, i'll admit, but THAT cannot be good for you. as a matter of fact, that's gonna be my last shot of tren-gonna go out w/ a bang! (And Yes, I was holding onto the sink-lol) And no, I didnt fuckin sleep that night! Did have great sex-in between blowing my fuckin nose and sweating like a pig-lol AHHHH the joys of tren!!! I really think if that had been 100mg, I wouldn't be writing this- seriously- it might have been RIP hot rod- no more tren for this guy- you guys have fun! (btw, my wife thinks i am a fuckin nut and i'm inclined to agree) NO MORE!

You don’t get off unless you cough.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I can't listen to that stupid mf'er for more than a minute. He says Ummm more times that he has IQ points.

Back