• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck Cancer

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started with Stage 3b triple negative cancer. Large 8cm tumor in right breast & 2 close lymphnodes effected.

Just finished 4mths of chemo & pre surgery scans couldnt detect any of the tumors so surgery is schedule soon & that will be the tell all of what is still there. Then 6wks radiation & possibly more chemo meds.

hoping this is good news . Still a long road to go. She wont be out of the woods until she can go 5yrs with no cancer i guess. This triple negative shit is what you dont want. Its fast , aggressive & they dont know alot about it like they do hormone fed cancers.

anyway for those ive been in touch with things are moving along the best they can according to the drs.

My wife is a fucking trooper. Going through this bullshit, raising children & doing things even though chemo & this disease is tearing her down. Then just lost her mother last week who she was really close with. I dont know how she does it, however i hope & pray she continues fighting , kicks this shitty disease & we can figure out our future.

fuck cancer & make sure you stay on top of any preventative procedures like self exams for women , mammograms & colonoscopies, prostate exams etc cause sooner or later it will effect you or someone close to you. The stats i get is 1 out of 2 people will have cancer eventually in their life. The earlier you can detect it the better

goodluck

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Fuck man, I wish her the best. That's a tough road for her, I'd imagine it's wearing her thin.

My dad is going through stage 4b lung cancer. We just had to cut his radiation treatments short because they were killing him. He got all but the last 5 so hopefully that's enough. It's hard to see him like he is now, emaciated, weak, and a shell of his former self. Kills me.

I hope the best for you guys. Tell your wife to keep being a trooper and push through it. My thoughts are with her.

You guys take care of yourselves.

My prayers to you and your wife and hope she can fight this.

She sounds like a tough woman. Be there for her bro. She needs you to confide in to keep her mentally and physically healthy and strong, and it sounds like you are doing a damn good job at that.

Well wishes to you and yours

Max
#fuckcancer

Sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

IML Gear Cream!
Is it HERS double negative?

Wife's friend had that and chemo for 16 months.

Free and clear for over three years now.

The unknown sucks! Wishing you and wife the best!

They are developing better drugs every year so there is always hope for something better in the near future.

They have come a long way with cancer research. Still, it’s a tough fight for everyone involved. I wish your wife a quick recovery and a long healthy life to follow. Stay strong my friend.

If cancer had a face I would smash it with a sledgehammer repeatedly, everyday!

I do continue to pray for you and your family , my wife is my best friend and she’s a rock and it sounds like your wife is too hang in there bud .

Been wondering how you guys are doing :)

Started with Stage 3b triple negative cancer. Large 8cm tumor in right breast & 2 close lymphnodes effected.

Just finished 4mths of chemo & pre surgery scans couldnt detect any of the tumors so surgery is schedule soon & that will be the tell all of what is still there. Then 6wks radiation & possibly more chemo meds.

hoping this is good news . Still a long road to go. She wont be out of the woods until she can go 5yrs with no cancer i guess. This triple negative shit is what you dont want. Its fast , aggressive & they dont know alot about it like they do hormone fed cancers.

anyway for those ive been in touch with things are moving along the best they can according to the drs.

My wife is a fucking trooper. Going through this bullshit, raising children & doing things even though chemo & this disease is tearing her down. Then just lost her mother last week who she was really close with. I dont know how she does it, however i hope & pray she continues fighting , kicks this shitty disease & we can figure out our future.

fuck cancer & make sure you stay on top of any preventative procedures like self exams for women , mammograms & colonoscopies, prostate exams etc cause sooner or later it will effect you or someone close to you. The stats i get is 1 out of 2 people will have cancer eventually in their life. The earlier you can detect it the better

goodluck

I'm really sorry to read this bro.
Prayers sent!!

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

They are developing better drugs every year so there is always hope for something better in the near future.
You are right about the new drugs for cancer. I met R&D doctor a year ago talking to him about cancer and he said the drugs that are out now are easily 15 or more years old. He said there are some amazing new drugs coming for cancer. The issue he said is the years it takes to develop it, get it into multiple trials then many many years ears later get it to the FDA for them to approve it for cancer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Fuck man, I wish her the best. That's a tough road for her, I'd imagine it's wearing her thin.

My dad is going through stage 4b lung cancer. We just had to cut his radiation treatments short because they were killing him. He got all but the last 5 so hopefully that's enough. It's hard to see him like he is now, emaciated, weak, and a shell of his former self. Kills me.

I hope the best for you guys. Tell your wife to keep being a trooper and push through it. My thoughts are with her.

You guys take care of yourselves.
sorry to hear that bro. Ya its hard to watch them deteriorate.

The Drs say radiation isnt to bad however almost every women on the forum shes on that have went through it hated it & had issues. Fuck plus the long term effects it has on heart, lungs , bones etc is scary. Alot of these women are having horrible sides effects down the road from the treatments so in the end im really wondering is it all worth it?

i guess only time & our creator know this.

prayers for your dad

not sure about HERS double - .

from what they explained to me triple negative means the cancer test negative for all 3 hormones.

correction, is it HERS triple negative?
still not 100% on the question but she was negative for the braca gene & hers gene. This was good to hear cause it would of been a high % it was passed onto our girls.

from what they told me that this type of cancer responds very well to chemo however it is very unpredictable & harder to catch & treat then hormonal fed cancers & the reoccurrence rate is alot higher in 5yrs. However if we can make it to the 5yr Point at her age her chances & % will improve tremendously.

ive learned way more about this disease in the last 5mths then id like however it has opened my eyes alot as well.

They arent sure how she got it but she lived on zantac for the past 15yrs so thats a posibility & possible lawsuit if someone wants to jump through them hoops with big pharma. She joined the class action however the way they talk it could be 5yrs before anything is settled & with so many people effected they usually dont get much in the end. Not anytjimg near what they should anyway for going through this hell.

Slap on the wrist fine & off to push more shitty meds.

sorry to hear that bro. Ya its hard to watch them deteriorate.

The Drs say radiation isnt to bad however almost every women on the forum shes on that have went through it hated it & had issues. Fuck plus the long term effects it has on heart, lungs , bones etc is scary. Alot of these women are having horrible sides effects down the road from the treatments so in the end im really wondering is it all worth it?

i guess only time & our creator know this.

prayers for your dad

Yeah the radiation oncologists like to say it's not that bad, but then you see the effects and realize they're full of shit. Luckily we have another primary oncologist that's great and understands the effects of treatment. He cares about quality of life, which most seem not to give a damn about.

Prayers with you guys man. Hope all goes well

Trump also just passed the law that people can take experimental treatments that are not FDA approved yet. That is HUGE for cancer.

Saw this the other day and was at a lose for words. The idea of this happening in my family spooked me. After the baby was born. My old lady was swelling everywhere bad. And the fear that went thru me as we were in the hospital. How can I do this alone. Realized my love for her was deeper than I thought..
So when i saw ur post. I got scared and thought. No. No way. Ugh. This shit happens to family's and it's horrible.
I didn't post a comment cause I didn't know What I could say.. Still don't. But as a brother here. I couldn't ignore it either.
I really wish you and your family the best health during these times. And I'm sorry your going thru these things man.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back