• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren oxidizing in vial 1st pin

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got in to a new golden vial of tren this morning. Came home and it’s almost rust red. This is a first. Any thoughts? Dry environment.

Got in to a new golden vial of tren this morning. Came home and it’s almost rust red. This is a first. Any thoughts? Dry environment.

I've actually seen this happen with home brewing, coming back a few hours later and it's blood red.. and I have seen vials turn color over time but not that fast.. that would need to have been exposed to something, whether it's excessive heat or whatever.. puncturing the rubber stopper and withdrawing what you need really wouldn't have this much of a drastic result even if you pre-loaded the barrel with some air and injected it into the vial so you could easily withdraw whatever you needed..

More pronounced in real life.

Attachments

• A9970580-F543-4A06-80E0-E2E9AA9E5F8D.jpeg
    A9970580-F543-4A06-80E0-E2E9AA9E5F8D.jpeg
    506.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 881DA9FD-FDF2-4E06-92CA-6E7B4C51B5F7.jpeg
    881DA9FD-FDF2-4E06-92CA-6E7B4C51B5F7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Looks fine. Interesting though. Same lighting and everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never seen it happen after the fact when it was bottled. Did you bottle it hot?

Either way, it's good to go. Temperature will do that.

Interesting. That's a temperature thing, I've never seen it happen after puncturing the bottle though. Maybe it was bottled hot like said and didn't have the time to change color beforehand. I don't know. Never brewed myself

Look at that bastard this morning... Figure it’s probably a good sign as only real tren has this characteristic. I suppose I’ll keep pinning it. PIP free after a day. Comparison is Flash E and ZPHC E. When I got it, it was gold like Flash tren. Odd but I’ll continue unless someone has input not to.

Attachments

• EC0FC227-6517-481E-9465-F91F302F2DF9.jpeg
    EC0FC227-6517-481E-9465-F91F302F2DF9.jpeg
    430.3 KB · Views: 39
Tren oxidizes. When it does it gets dark. The air after he punctured it got in. Nothing wrong with it.

Like others said, I bet it was vialed up hot and didnt get a chance to oxidize. Once you hit it with some oxygen it started the process.

Some of the best Tren I have used was really dark. No worries.

I got some ace darker than that, what was that lab that put blood in the name of everything

Back