NPP question

Thread: NPP question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

NPP question

Just started a cycle of NPP. Recommend dose is 400-600 mg/wk but it’s only dosed at 100 mg/mL and says to only dose twice a week. 2-300 mg of solution is a lot to dose at one time. Can anyone explain to me why this is or anyone with experience with it. I’d appreciate it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

400-600 is a reasonable dose. You can dose it more often than twice a week if you want to cut down the oil in each pin. Personally with the npp ester I would pin at least 3 times a week, something like Monday, Wednesday, Friday. What does your cycle look like?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Im running 500 mg/week of Sustanon that I started 2 weeks ago and just dosed the NPP for the first time yesterday but only 100 mg. Monday, Wednesday, Friday seems reasonable but still 2 mL pins 3 times a week just seems like a lot. What I dont understand is if thats the case then why isnt it manufactured in 200 mg/mL bottles. Ive looked around and everywhere Ive found it is only 100 mg/mL bottles. Just seems strange to me and was wondering if anybody had any input.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

It's not bad just be sure to find alot of places to rotate your pins delts, lats, pecs, quads. Glutes, etc etc. Theres 5 sites there and you can also do some subq with 1ml or less. 500 of test and 300 of NPP should get you some nice results.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points

Agreed with BigToe. Being your first goround. Wanna be able to gauge your sides. NPP.bits hard and fast. You'll. Notice it working withing 2-3 weeks. And see big changes if everything is on point. I ran it for just over 8 weeks my first go round. Would've went to 10 but had problems with the gear. But considering how short it was I saw huge difference.

Fortunately didnt have any unwanted sides other then a heep of sweats. Kept prolactin under control with P5P. I will run it again in the near future but I think 400mg of quality NPP is more then enough..if I had tan it another 4 weeks would've been amazing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Liftinglarge101 View Post
    Im running 500 mg/week of Sustanon that I started 2 weeks ago and just dosed the NPP for the first time yesterday but only 100 mg. Monday, Wednesday, Friday seems reasonable but still 2 mL pins 3 times a week just seems like a lot. What I dont understand is if thats the case then why isnt it manufactured in 200 mg/mL bottles. Ive looked around and everywhere Ive found it is only 100 mg/mL bottles. Just seems strange to me and was wondering if anybody had any input.
    Sorry Im a little late on the reply. Im no expert in brewing but some compounds are harder to brew in higher concentrations than others so Id assume 100mg/ml is kind of the sweet spot with npp without running into issues of it crashing or having terrible pip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

I like pinning npp at least eod. In general most gear the more often you pin the more stability but faster esters it's much better. Just my .02 learn to backload slin pins u can hit all kinds of places easily to never have an issue with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    931 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Odin13 View Post
    Sorry Im a little late on the reply. Im no expert in brewing but some compounds are harder to brew in higher concentrations than others so Id assume 100mg/ml is kind of the sweet spot with npp without running into issues of it crashing or having terrible pip.
    I've heard of 150-200mg npp that was smooth. A couple of sources (one now defunct) sold it.