Pharmacom Store


NPP question

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57

Thread: NPP question

  1. #31
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    5845333

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    If you're not pinning 3cc's everyday.. do you even lift?
    Highly fucking doubtful


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    30100

    Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    I hate to be a dick but I am gonna be, I think you (OP) need to do more research, understand what you are doing, putting in your body etc before doing this cycle. Based on your questions my assumption is you dont. With all the kindness.

    If I am incorrect, then foot in mouth.

    Based on this last question you are Samsung if you should take 750 mg Test and 700mg NPP a week. That would not work in my book. Some like test higher and some like NPP higher. Research and going slow helps you get there


    If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.
    Ive done my research, and am finding different information everywhere I look. Ive done the research on NPP, and its recommended 4-600/wk. My only question that started this thread was how much to pin each time because I dont want to do 2 mL pins EOD, which is why I seeked out insight on this forum. Im simply just asking questions because I want to get the most bang from my buck.

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,062

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    If you're not pinning 3cc's everyday.. do you even lift?
    You guys are still using 3cc pins? Fuckin amateur hour in here. Its time to graduate to the 5cc barrels

  4. #34
    Senior Member

    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    669

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    190
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    You guys are still using 3cc pins? Fuckin amateur hour in here. Its time to graduate to the 5cc barrels
    bro.. are you even hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge?

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Now this thread is fun!

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,072
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,597
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I use 6cc insulin points but only mon wed and fri is needed lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Senior Member

    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    669

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    190
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    In all seriousness.. I've put more NPP in my body than I am proud of. I have pinned it ED, MWF.. twice per week for joints, ect. There was really no difference, nothing noticeable anyways. Pinning more frequently and lowering the oil volume put in the muscle is a good idea imo. 10 out of 10 do not recommend 3cc of NPP at once.

    It should also be noted that you can pin NPP with a 29g slin pin.. if harpooning yourself daily doesn't sound fun.

  8. #38
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    72 hours will.
    Why not do it EOD?


    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk
    No it won't.

    So by that thinking, if I'm running 500mg test c, if I don't pin in ten days I'm going to see a big drop in serum test.... Doesn't work that way.

    Once you are saturated, there is plenty of the hormone there to sustain for days after last injection.

    You need to look at half life a little closer. The PP will still be active 7 days post injection. It's fully cleaved in just short of 3 days.

    Some guys don't want to pin that frequently or, can't remember to pin.
    Last edited by Montego1; 09-23-2020 at 04:13 PM.

  9. #39
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    In all seriousness.. I've put more NPP in my body than I am proud of. I have pinned it ED, MWF.. twice per week for joints, ect. There was really no difference, nothing noticeable anyways. Pinning more frequently and lowering the oil volume put in the muscle is a good idea imo. 10 out of 10 do not recommend 3cc of NPP at once.

    It should also be noted that you can pin NPP with a 29g slin pin.. if harpooning yourself daily doesn't sound fun.
    Harpoons are 18g and down...

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    No it won't.

    Some guys don't want to pin that frequently or, can't remember to pin.
    Ok you win and you're also "it" lol

    ::smooches::
    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  11. #41
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Ok you win and you're also "it" lol

    ::smooches::
    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk
    I edited my post.

  12. #42
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I edited my post.
    Oh i definitely noticed...
    I've noticed you don't post long winded posts anymore unless it's necessary so I kept poking the bear until I finally got your reasoning behind it...
    It doesn't happen as much as it used to and you're one of a handful of guys I learn from on here...GOTCHA ol
    In your opinion, how long does it take to get "saturated" with a compound? I know this answer would vary with the ester attached to the compound, but lets just stick with two simple ones: prop and cyp.
    I'm guessing around 10-12 days with prop and 4-5 weeks with Cyp?

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Oh i definitely noticed...
    I've noticed you don't post long winded posts anymore unless it's necessary so I kept poking the bear until I finally got your reasoning behind it...
    It doesn't happen as much as it used to and you're one of a handful of guys I learn from on here...GOTCHA ol
    In your opinion, how long does it take to get "saturated" with a compound? I know this answer would vary with the ester attached to the compound, but lets just stick with two simple ones: prop and cyp.
    I'm guessing around 10-12 days with prop and 4-5 weeks with Cyp?

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk
    I think those days are about right, maybe a bit longer for prop.

    4-5 weeks on a longer Ester to reach peak levels.

    Your pin schedule and the Ester type will also effect that like you mentioned.

    More frequent lower doses, say eod, of a longer Ester are going to take more time then two bolus doses per week for the same reasons I mentioned above. At least that's my experience.

  14. #44
    NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    2,661

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,523
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    404
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftinglarge101 View Post
    Just started a cycle of NPP. Recommend dose is 400-600 mg/wk but it’s only dosed at 100 mg/mL and says to only dose twice a week. 2-300 mg of solution is a lot to dose at one time. Can anyone explain to me why this is or anyone with experience with it. I’d appreciate it!
    Man you should feel it 100mg pinned eod
    For me it's not like decanate ester with Nandrolone.
    It's like a whole new compound.
    I sweat like I do on tren or anadrol.
    And I get the strength.
    When I use npp I always use sustanon so I get that prop with it makes a hell of a difference with prop then test e or c.
    Just like tren ace is different then tren e.
    The prop will bring out animal mode eod.
    Last edited by jolter604; 09-23-2020 at 08:19 PM.

  15. #45
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Man you should feel it 100mg pinned eod
    For me it's not like decanate ester with Nandrolone.
    It's like a whole new compound.
    I sweat like I do on tren or anadrol.
    And I get the strength.
    When I use npp I always use sustanon so I get that prop with it makes a hell of a difference with prop then test e or c.
    Just like tren ace is different then tren e.
    The prop will bring out animal mode eod.
    PhenylProp that is or else it would just be NP, which wouldn't have the same ring to it.

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. so just a question
    By heckler7 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-15-2018, 05:04 PM
  2. Question?
    By marinecorp1371 in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 11:10 PM
  3. Question
    By Luckyo1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 12:37 PM
  4. Question about PM's
    By itsallme250 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums