• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orangetops question

ddeal1

MasterBlaster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im just wondering what the current orangetop quality is. I had orangetops a year ago and experienced some heavy sides which is good. But I'm a lil nervous with some of the labs im seeing.

Im just wondering what the current orangetop quality is. I had orangetops a year ago and experienced some heavy sides which is good. But I'm a lil nervous with some of the labs im seeing.
Some labs?

Are there more then just Malf's that aren't good?

Some labs?

Are there more then just Malf's that aren't good?
Killion's were pretty poor too from what I remember. That was a good while ago.

I honestly think the bigger problem here is that there haven't been any *good* IGF-1 labs posted in a long time that I'm aware of. I'm looking forward to REHH's labs coming up since he should have a good baseline

Since people tend to question the legitimacy of GH serum and IGF-1 labs, I think the only way to definitively have a sure fire yay/nay would be for a member to send a sample off for HPLC testing. Outside of that, most people will never believe anything one way or another

If someone sends a sample to be tested I’ll kick some money in towards it. I have 7 kits Im going through now just recently purchased. Obv has to be a trusted member here before I just send anyone $$$

I would send some if I had any just to settle this ordeal. It's completely worth it just too see how reliable IGF-1 testing is, along with proving this GH. Would help end the debate on IGF-1 without question.

I would send some if I had any just to settle this ordeal. It's completely worth it just too see how reliable IGF-1 testing is, along with proving this GH. Would help end the debate on IGF-1 without question.

b6bda0862f34245444315230c48891d6.jpg

I have plenty but completely ignorant on how to get the test done like I said tho I’ll gladly toss money to help this happen if someone already knows what they are doing with the process.

IML Gear Cream!
All I know is last year I ran it for 4 months and couldn't take the sides any longer and had to sell what I had left

Lmao oh hey how’s it going bro?? Seems your here lol might as well go ahead and shoot you that message!

So I contacted jano and I can see why not many people do testing... it’s alittle on the pricey side that’s for sure. Going to see what I can possibly do here to make this happen. I personally trust the product iron lion puts out, going going to do this simply for the community and the doubters. But wow that’s a pretty penny lol

Since people tend to question the legitimacy of GH serum and IGF-1 labs, I think the only way to definitively have a sure fire yay/nay would be for a member to send a sample off for HPLC testing. Outside of that, most people will never believe anything one way or another

I agree. I truly believe the testing is flawed in that the results are too variable, too many inconsistencies. They seem to be affected by many factors, other drugs etc ???

Oh and I'm talking to lion about sending samples for MS or HPLC testing

I have blood test scheduled for this monday

Last edited:
I have some I'm going to test as well.

I always test low given I've got an anti inflammatory disease though.

Will pull base numbers this week possibly.

Interesting so do I, I have Lyme disease which is inflammatory and immune suppressive. I've only ever done one igf test which scored 227 I think on 2iu, no serum.

So I contacted jano and I can see why not many people do testing... it’s alittle on the pricey side that’s for sure. Going to see what I can possibly do here to make this happen. I personally trust the product iron lion puts out, going going to do this simply for the community and the doubters. But wow that’s a pretty penny lol

I was just gonna ask if Jano can test it. Lion has sent some powders to Jano already, I just got the results yesterday. Gonna post them today

I agree. I truly believe the testing is flawed in that the results are too variable, too many inconsistencies. They seem to be affected by many factors, other drugs etc ???

Yeah seems like it. I didn't have any issues with IGF testing years ago, but I was in my mid 20's and a lot has changed in my body since then.

I'm curious how much Jano's testing is because I'd contribute to having one of Malf's vials tested for sure.

Anyone want to help chip in?

$300 for purity
$450 for purity and dimer

Anyone want to help chip in?

$300 for purity
$450 for purity and dimer

Correction on that, 410$ for purity and dimmer sorry about that just doubled checked it... have the email to confirm as well if anyone needs me to post it.

Get Shredded!
If someone else is sending it I’d also toss $100 on it. I’ll gladly send mine in but garlic has a good point with trying to get one of that guys vials.

Does the 300.00 give mg/vial and % purity? If so let's just do that. I'm good for donating a portion too.

Its important to know both total mg per vial and % purity, you need to know both to make an assessment. What if it's 99% purity but only has 1mg hgh. 10iu is equal to 3.3mg.

Last edited:
Does the 300.00 give mg/vial and % purity? If so let's just do that. I'm good for donating a portion too.

Its important to know both total mg per vial and % purity, you need to know both to make an assessment. What if it's 99% purity but only has 1mg hgh. 10iu is equal to 3.3mg.

I’ll email them back and ask right now.

Also something to consider, do not use USPS to send to Jano. He has stated it has sometimes taken months to arrive with the current covid shipping issues. Other shipping options will likely cost quite a bit more.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yes, the normal $300 gives amount in mg and purity. It does not include dimer. Although dimer is also a very important part of this

b6bda0862f34245444315230c48891d6.jpg

I have plenty but completely ignorant on how to get the test done like I said tho I’ll gladly toss money to help this happen if someone already knows what they are doing with the process.

Caged Animals!

Max

Is it TRULY the testing thats flawed, or the fact that not 1 batch is the same as the next?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

And why must the consumer pay to have something tested? Why isnt IL..... getting involved to Gaurantee their product???

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back