• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Orangetops question

IML Gear Cream!
And why must the consumer pay to have something tested? Why isnt IL..... getting involved to Gaurantee their product???

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Because would you trust the seller to send a possibly known bad batch or just send one they know is good?

I'd imagine IL probably will send some off for testing, at least I'd hope so.

Because would you trust the seller to send a possibly known bad batch or just send one they know is good?

I'd imagine IL probably will send some off for testing, at least I'd hope so.
No they should be willing to pay or give kits if "thier" product comes up as junk.....

This is why generics are so all over the place, never have consistency.... 1 batch is 0 dimer, and 12 iu per vial when another batch is 12.8 and .01 dimer etc

Not stating this as fact especially against IL, just a general consensus

Last edited:
And why must the consumer pay to have something tested? Why isnt IL..... getting involved to Gaurantee their product???

They say they are sending hgh to get tested but not the ones that malf has, maybe he will reimburse for his to be tested, we haven't talked about that yet.

Yes, the normal $300 gives amount in mg and purity. It does not include dimer. Although dimer is also a very important part of this

If the dimmer content is that important then I will put up 100.00 too like others.

Hi everybody,

It is our gh and we are willing to pay the testing fee,

Rehh or malfeasance send gh which they owned to test and we pay the test fee,

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

There ya go....im sending in mine too. Malfeasance and I have the same hgh out of the same shipment so results should be identical.

Hi everybody,

Very good on you, shows character ! Good to know someone stands behind not only their product but the people using it

Back