• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dhb kickstart

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Could dhb be used as a kickstart to primo cycle ? And if so when to add the primo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had some rimo

Was planning on running primo 16 weeks and dhb I know I’d harsher

Might as well just stay on dhb instead of jumping to primo. I loved my dhb run and wouldn’t bother with primo again.

Currently on test prop/ tren ace as well

Currently on test prop/ tren ace as well

I ran cyp/tren e/ and dhb..
test 600mg
Tren 400mg
Dhb 500mg

I’ll def be running dhb again but this time with npp most likely. I’m not a huge fan of tren. Personally I think it does a way better job than primo and doesn’t have that big cost of it either.

DHB is like primo and Tren together. Not saying you can’t run primo with it but not sure if it’s a great pairing since primo is expensive.

I like running DHB, Test, NPP, Prov, Var and tail end of cycle Winny for 6 weeks.

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Did DHB effect sleep at all?

IML Gear Cream!
Fair enough. I tried it for a couple weeks a few years ago, couldn't deal with the pip.. but I hear now the pip issue has been resolved a bit. Thinking about giving it ago in place of Tren. I'm old now, can't be dealing with only getting a couple hours of sleep anymore

Fair enough. I tried it for a couple weeks a few years ago, couldn't deal with the pip.. but I hear now the pip issue has been resolved a bit. Thinking about giving it ago in place of Tren. I'm old now, can't be dealing with only getting a couple hours of sleep anymore

I was pinning 1.5cc of euro pharm dhb not a single issue.

I have had zero to min pip with DHB. You gotta find 100mg/ml vs 200mg/ml.

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Probably going to give it ago again once I get my life back together.

Back