• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Orangetops

The thread was never created.

It wasn't removed by a rep or I could see it.

I also don't see it in your post history which, it would show up for a mod there if I'm not mistaken.

Weird, I saw the thread and responded, Wesley responded first, I bet he hard deleted on accident.

I saw it and responded.

If I recall though it was merely a question, like does anyone have any good or bad feedback or something to that extent.

It was not suggesting a review or anything to that matter. To be quite honest I am confused bc I am seeing like several posts called "orangetops" from Ddeal??

I made the original post then 2 days later come back to check on replies and there was no post but someone replied in my mail. So I posted this one about where is it. I then created a new thread that was the same as the missing one

I'll check with the admin and see if he can see who deleted it, I didn't and ironlion doesn't have the power to hard delete, he can only soft delete and we as moderators can all still see any posts that are soft deleted and see who deleted it.

I'll check with the admin and see if he can see who deleted it, I didn't and ironlion doesn't have the power to hard delete, he can only soft delete and we as moderators can all still see any posts that are soft deleted and see who deleted it.
That must be fun to look at lol

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Back