Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,754 Posts
    Rep Points

EVERY name on all Epstein flight manifests ‘to be revealed

EVERY name on all Epstein flight manifests ‘to be revealed “sparking panic” among pedophile’s rich pals’

THE names of every passenger who ever flew on any of Jeffrey Epstein's aircraft are set to be revealed after all the flight logs were subpoenaed, it has been reported.

Denise George, the Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, has requested passenger names and contact information for every flight made by Epstein’s four helicopters and three planes from 1998 until his death by suicide in 2019, The Mirror reported on Sunday.

Epstein allegedly hosted wild orgies with underage girls on padded floors purposely designed for sex mid-flight while traveling to his private island, Little St. James.

Investigators are also seeking personal notes made by pilots and “complaints or reports of potentially suspicious conduct,” the outlet reported.

David Rodgers, one of Epstein’s pilots, already provided logs in 2009 showing Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton – as well as stars Kevin Spacey and Naomi Campbell – had flown on one of Epstein’s planes dubbed the “Lolita Express.”

But a source told The Mirror that the new subpoena has caused a “panic among many of the rich and famous” as the 2009 logs did not include flights made by Larry Visoski – Epstein’s chief pilot who flew for the billionaire pedophile for more than 25 years.

“The records that have been subpoenaed will make the ones Rodgers provided look like a Post-It note,” the source said.

Former model Nadia Marcinkova - who now runs her own aviation company - was said to be have been the shamed financier's former "squeeze" and one of his "recruiters."

Marcinkova, 34, is one of four women now reportedly being investigated over their alleged roles in Epstein’s sickening sex trafficking ring.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/127231...irgin-islands/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,663 Posts
    Rep Points

Well this looks like more smoke and mirrors:

"But a source told The Mirror that the new subpoena has caused a “panic among many of the rich and famous” as the 2009 logs did not include flights made by Larry Visoski – Epstein’s chief pilot who flew for the billionaire pedophile for more than 25 years."

So they're leaving out the important logs? WTF. This means it will be a bunch of the fluff flights some celebs were using for charitable purposes. I know that sounds hard to believe, but epstein was trying to impress everyone he could and get tax deductions at the same time. This is about the equivalent of saying that everyone that has ever been in a picture with him is guilty of being a pedo.

I really hope they get to the bottom of this, but this may muddy the waters as much as it helps clear things up. Any way about it, I guess it will make people think twice about who they take free rides from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,579 Posts
    Rep Points

I’m sure this “list” will be heavily modified

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Well this looks like more smoke and mirrors:

"But a source told The Mirror that the new subpoena has caused a “panic among many of the rich and famous” as the 2009 logs did not include flights made by Larry Visoski – Epstein’s chief pilot who flew for the billionaire pedophile for more than 25 years."

So they're leaving out the important logs? WTF. This means it will be a bunch of the fluff flights some celebs were using for charitable purposes. I know that sounds hard to believe, but epstein was trying to impress everyone he could and get tax deductions at the same time. This is about the equivalent of saying that everyone that has ever been in a picture with him is guilty of being a pedo.

I really hope they get to the bottom of this, but this may muddy the waters as much as it helps clear things up. Any way about it, I guess it will make people think twice about who they take free rides from.
    I'm reading it differently. There are multiple logs from multiple pilots. They already have the logs from 2009. These new logs will be from his main pilot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,663 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I'm reading it differently. There are multiple logs from multiple pilots. They already have the logs from 2009. These new logs will be from his main pilot.
    Ah, ok. That sounds a lot better. Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the majority is Clinton’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    doesnt prove shit though as multitasking was saying. He was into alot of things involving money & powerful people so just cause someones on the flight log doesnt mean it had anytjing to do with pedo shit.

i know that fuck videoed most this shit when setting people up for leverage. Wheres the videos? oh right probly with him on his new cush protected island somewhere where hes got a 14yr old on each leg living out his dream while the media fucks the evidence sideways.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,663 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    I think the majority is Clinton’s

At almost 30 flights that are known and a definite visitor to the island, you know he got his dick wet at least once. This may be the single biggest factor into why this investigation gets blocked and bogged down. It would be epic to see everyone go down for this, but I doubt it will ever happen. A lot of the guys are old enough they'll die of natural causes before they ever get investigated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

Even Oprah went there . I

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,663 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    Even Oprah went there .

Someone mentioned she said something along the lines of "kids having sex isn't all that traumatizing." I made the mistake of googling "oprah kids having sex" to see what she'd said. That search got kicked back and probably got me flagged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,579 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Someone mentioned she said something along the lines of "kids having sex isn't all that traumatizing." I made the mistake of googling "oprah kids having sex" to see what she'd said. That search got kicked back and probably got me flagged.
    she said they “enjoy” the attention. I think it was on her show that the conversation took place. She has said plenty of fucked up shit. But she’s a blackz wooomenz so no harm no foul. Lol

oprahs a whore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    she said they “enjoy” the attention. I think it was on her show that the conversation took place. She has said plenty of fucked up shit. But she’s a blackz wooomenz so no harm no foul. Lol

oprahs a whore
    She’s also an idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53606918

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

The list should be accompanied with kill or capture after each name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

Adrenalchrome

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted View Post
    doesnt prove shit though as multitasking was saying. He was into alot of things involving money & powerful people so just cause someones on the flight log doesnt mean it had anytjing to do with pedo shit.

i know that fuck videoed most this shit when setting people up for leverage. Wheres the videos? oh right probly with him on his new cush protected island somewhere where hes got a 14yr old on each leg living out his dream while the media fucks the evidence sideways.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    These flight logs are just one piece of evidence in a pile of evidence. I'm sure they are assembling the puzzle pieces.