Pharmacom Store

Letrozole during cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Letrozole during cycle

My last couple of cycles I started getting sensitive nips and developed a little knot under them. Iím about to start a Test E deca and Var cycle. I plan on starting letro as soon as sensitivity comes. My question is how much and how long should I take it for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,720 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy918 View Post
    My last couple of cycles I started getting sensitive nips and developed a little knot under them. Iím about to start a Test E deca and Var cycle. I plan on starting letro as soon as sensitivity comes. My question is how much and how long should I take it for?
    Letro is the king of all AI. Reduces 99% of all estrogen. Idk about dosage for you . A lot use .125 to 2.5mg so it varies. It is super strong so tread carefully. That lump will definitely grow again if your not on top of things. Using low to non aromatize Aas is something to ponder. Deca is low , Var is non, but still with the test you will have to monitor it (with your physician of course).

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíd use something lighter. Letrozole yes is the king of AI, but this also means itíll crash your estrogen extremely fast and extremely rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

I can't speak for anyone else's experience, but for me I don't get crashed E when on a decent dose of test. I use letro every blast. 2.5 mg EOD.

There is a misconception that it kills 95+% of E2 but these numbers come from postmenopausal women. In males using supraphysiological doses of exogenous testosterone, you're not gonna see more than an 80% reduction.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,725 Posts
    Rep Points

Letro is like a last ditch effort to me bro. Aromasin 10mg every other day should be just fine and a lot better off. Pulling bloods is obv a better way to really dial your estro in.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    472 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree metro should be a last ditch effort but IMO blood work is going to be the key. Experimenting you could crash estrogen or not lower it enough anything without bloodwork is just a guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Aside from monitoring my bloodwork, what's the best thing to use to help with that knot and sensitivity when it arrises??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points

Need a little bit more info.. what did your last cycles look like? Dosages, Compounds.. ect? Did you run an AI then?

Second, what does the dosages of your next cycle look like? The way you dose an AI might change a bit depending on if you plan to run 250mg of Test a week vs. 1500mg per week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Need a little bit more info.. what did your last cycles look like? Dosages, Compounds.. ect? Did you run an AI then?

Second, what does the dosages of your next cycle look like? The way you dose an AI might change a bit depending on if you plan to run 250mg of Test a week vs. 1500mg per week.
    My last cycle two years ago was test e 250 and tren e 250 for 3 wks then bumped up to 500mg test n 400mg tren for 3 wks then stepped back down to original for last two weeks. I started arimidex 1mg eod about a third of the way into cycle because of symptoms.

This cycle I plan on running t to test e 500mg wk / deca 400mg wk / Anavar 25mg up to 2x daily for 6-8 weeks starting the third week in. Have letro 2.5mg and nolva 20mg and chlomid for pct