Pharmacom Store

Guys that just simply CANíT take tren

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,584 Posts
    Rep Points

Go lower with the deca ... itíll help your joints and you might avoid sides... go lower with tren. Youíll still see the results if your strict on diet and lifting hard. Just lower your dose and try it . Might change your mind. Or donít. You can get great results from 500mg of test if you stick to your game plan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts
    Rep Points

Man I almost feel ashamed to say this now but I absolutely love Tren. Always have. Yes I loose a little sleep and wake up soaked with sweat but for the results I get itís all good. Sorry to all you guys that it fucks with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Man I almost feel ashamed to say this now but I absolutely love Tren. Always have. Yes I loose a little sleep and wake up soaked with sweat but for the results I get itís all good. Sorry to all you guys that it fucks with.
    I have to agree......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,183 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Tren? No problems. I can go as high as 600mg/week for 12 weeks without a problem. Deca? I can't take that shit. I love what it does but for me, bloating and stupid high BP. The sides are too much and the pros/cons don't add up. Bums me out.
    Your tren is probably underdosed or fake. 600mg is crazy but since I see guys here doing a gram, I guess youíre a moderate user.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,863 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Your tren is probably underdosed or fake. 600mg is crazy but since I see guys here doing a gram, I guess youíre a moderate user.
    I've done 700 before. I was shredding fat off like a mofo while gaining muscle. It was dumb. I did also start having some really bad night sweats and insomnia. I don't get the anger much anymore, I have learned to divert it into an eyeball twitch in my left eyelid. It seems to be happening a lot at work these days lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    929 Posts
    Rep Points

So far and only ran 150mg of Tren E for 6 weeks and had no major negative side effects besides perhaps my sleep may not have seemed as restful, but I'd have to run it again to confirm this. I liked how it made me feel ambitious, sharp and confident in myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been doing about 200mg twice a week of Tren E200... The only sides is that I am a bit more edgy on responses, more aggressive, random night sweats, high BP (about a 10 point increase), hard as F boners, and horny as heck.

But after this blast, I am going to limit my tren intake on future blasts - I love how it makes me feel, but it takes a hard toll on the body and mental aspects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,863 Posts
    Rep Points

I will say, the one thing it's doing to me this time that's different than before is that it's making me have shitty dreams about my wife cheating on me. I wake up all pissed off, then realize I was dreaming and once my BP goes back down I'm fine.

It's really dumb because I know there's not a chance in fuck she is because she's not the kind of person that would do that at all and she can't lie to me without me figuring it out immediately. These thoughts never occur while I'm awake, just stupid dreams a couple times. Pretty annoying effect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I will say, the one thing it's doing to me this time that's different than before is that it's making me have shitty dreams about my wife cheating on me. I wake up all pissed off, then realize I was dreaming and once my BP goes back down I'm fine.

It's really dumb because I know there's not a chance in fuck she is because she's not the kind of person that would do that at all and she can't lie to me without me figuring it out immediately. These thoughts never occur while I'm awake, just stupid dreams a couple times. Pretty annoying effect
    I never had the dreams, but Tren did make me constantly 'think' she was cheating on me and for some reason really throws those mindfucks out there heavily.
    No reason to even assume or think she would and she's not the person to even begin thinking about that, either... Really odd side-affect of Tren, now that you reminded me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,863 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    I never had the dreams, but Tren did make me constantly 'think' she was cheating on me and for some reason really throws those mindfucks out there heavily.
    No reason to even assume or think she would and she's not the person to even begin thinking about that, either... Really odd side-affect of Tren, now that you reminded me.
    Yeah it's dumb. For me I think it's because I have so much control of the tren when I'm conscious that the only time it can manifest is when I'm not. Hence why it doesn't make any difference for me mentally.

Tren does exaggerate a person's normal behavior is what I think. If you're normally hot headed, it exaggerates that to an extreme. Normally act like a douche, it turns you into super douche. But if you have control over your mind and what comes out of your mouth normally, you just have to try a little harder to do the same thing. It seems like the emotional effects are a mind over matter kind of thing. If you can't control yourself to begin with, you definitely won't be able to on tren.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    929 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I agree the feelings of jealousy for no reason are there for me on Tren or deca actually. I think that's just part of the progestinic nature of 19-nors. Like how highly dimorphic women (such as Latinas) also seem to be more jealous quicker, which is likely from higher female hormone levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah it's dumb. For me I think it's because I have so much control of the tren when I'm conscious that the only time it can manifest is when I'm not. Hence why it doesn't make any difference for me mentally.

Tren does exaggerate a person's normal behavior is what I think. If you're normally hot headed, it exaggerates that to an extreme. Normally act like a douche, it turns you into super douche. But if you have control over your mind and what comes out of your mouth normally, you just have to try a little harder to do the same thing. It seems like the emotional effects are a mind over matter kind of thing. If you can't control yourself to begin with, you definitely won't be able to on tren.
    Exactly... If you can't control yourself without Tren/AAS, you deff will not be able to handle while on. Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Yeah I agree the feelings of jealousy for no reason are there for me on Tren or deca actually. I think that's just part of the progestinic nature of 19-nors. Like how highly dimorphic women (such as Latinas) also seem to be more jealous quicker, which is likely from higher female hormone levels.
    That's so accurate, lol. My wife is Latina as well, so right on the money there... haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

was on a similiar tren cycle and the sides come and go for me, sometimes I had to tough it out for a few days where I really wanted to quit but I think over my 7 week cycle I only spent 5 days or so having the gut/heartburn thing..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    929 Posts
    Rep Points

Exactly... If you can't control yourself without Tren/AAS, you deff will not be able to handle while on. Spot on.

That's so accurate, lol. My wife is Latina as well, so right on the money there... haha
    Same here my wife is hyper-aware of me noticing other women, how I react to them and how I act around them! lol! Just the hotter ones. But then again I've given her a reason to be jealous by not being too smart with my social media, etc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Guys, Who knows something about Anavar?