Guys that just simply CANíT take tren

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Guys that just simply CANíT take tren

Ok so Iíve had my runaround with gear over the past 10 or so years. I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I can and canít take and what mg I can run of any certain compound. But when itís always came down to tren Iíve always known that it wasnít meant for me. But Iíve always kinda forced myself to tolerate it because of the hype around the drug. Kinda like when you go out for a long night of drinking then the next day you swear on everything you love that youíll never touch alcohol again. But you always do after you forget about how bad the hangover was. So Iíve kind of taken a break from gear the past two years and not for any specific reason besides just life and work. About two months ago I decided to jump back in and make an order and ended up with some tren A. I felt good for about 1-1.5 weeks and then the sides hit me like a freight train. Mostly heart burn from hell. Appetite went to shit. And had to stop taking. At the time I was taking 50mg every day which is definitely on the high side for me but I rolled with it anyway. After that I let myself clear up for a week or so then I tried it again at 25mg EOD. Same result. One injection and I was in the same boat the next day. So I guess where Iím going with this post is Iím wondering if any of you guys have had the same experience. And if you have what compound did you choose to be your ďtrenĒ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

At my age I wouldnt even bother to try it. I like my blood pressure where it is, I finally have my sleep where it is, and I would never compete anyways, so no need.
    Those that can take it, more power to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Ignore this Iím Bumping cause Iím interested in the thread replies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,620 Posts
    Rep Points

If you are in the right mindset and want a quick transformation, tren is the drug. Mind over matter. If you donít mind it donít matter. Lol

Itís been a year or so since I touched the stuff. I never run more than 300mg a week and usually only 200mg a week. Iím bout to set off on another tren adventure but after this one I think I might hang up the tren shoes and just run test and once in a while a little deca until my kids grow up and life calms down a bit. Who knows maybe Iíll be one of them guys that decided to compete at a local show in my 50ís just to say I did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Jumped back on tren after a 2 year absence.getting older and even when I was younger,sides sucked,so was expecting a rough ride. First pen was 100 A and then 50 ev oth day along w/ test,npp. About 2 weeks in and would've already quit,but my dumb ass premixed the pins,so would have to waste the test,npp too. Anyway this will be my last tren ride. It's fucking rediculous.No other aas or mixture of aas makes me feel anywhere even remotely like this.no sleep,terr. heartburn-acid reflux,terr.ANXIETY. And to top all this off can't breathe and the last shot,fuckin coughed for 10 minutes. Oh and forgot about the spike in blood pressure. Don't know about u guys but I'm not trying to commit suicide. Fuck tren!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gracebug View Post
    Jumped back on tren after a 2 year absence.getting older and even when I was younger,sides sucked,so was expecting a rough ride. First pen was 100 A and then 50 ev oth day along w/ test,npp. About 2 weeks in and would've already quit,but my dumb ass premixed the pins,so would have to waste the test,npp too. Anyway this will be my last tren ride. It's fucking rediculous.No other aas or mixture of aas makes me feel anywhere even remotely like this.no sleep,terr. heartburn-acid reflux,terr.ANXIETY. And to top all this off can't breathe and the last shot,fuckin coughed for 10 minutes. Oh and forgot about the spike in blood pressure. Don't know about u guys but I'm not trying to commit suicide. Fuck tren!!!
    Holy shit yeah. This time around I couldnít breathe at all. Iíd been on the phone walking around the yard and the person I was talking too would ask me if I was running down the street.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

When I hear the Acid Reflux stuff, I'm curious about if you paid attention to what Food you had eaten before that? Now granted this is just me, but if I stay away from Dairy, and refined flour / sugar shit like cookies, brownies ect. pizza ect you know like shit food ....I get No heartburn or acid problems....Just curious do you keep a food log?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,094 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    At my age I wouldnt even bother to try it. I like my blood pressure where it is, I finally have my sleep where it is, and I would never compete anyways, so no need.
    Those that can take it, more power to you.
    Sleep is amazing.. Its my favorite!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OFR View Post
    When I hear the Acid Reflux stuff, I'm curious about if you paid attention to what Food you had eaten before that? Now granted this is just me, but if I stay away from Dairy, and refined flour / sugar shit like cookies, brownies ect. pizza ect you know like shit food ....I get No heartburn or acid problems....Just curious do you keep a food log?
    No man itís not diet related. I donít get heartburn/reflux period unless I take tren. I was trying to take Prilosec and eating tums and it was still unbearable.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,099 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MSmuscle View Post
    No man itís not diet related. I donít get heartburn/reflux period unless I take tren. I was trying to take Prilosec and eating tums and it was still unbearable.

I never suffer from heartburn.

But I did on Tren.

Also breathing was more difficult. Blood pressure was up.

And I was the angriest fucker going. Ruined some relationships using it.

Done with Tren. I admit defeat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Sleep is amazing.. Its my favorite!
    The sleep disruption is punishing for me. Still hard to walk away from the thoroughness of the drug, but thereís no free lunch.

I would like a nap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren? No problems. I can go as high as 600mg/week for 12 weeks without a problem. Deca? I can't take that shit. I love what it does but for me, bloating and stupid high BP. The sides are too much and the pros/cons don't add up. Bums me out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Tren? No problems. I can go as high as 600mg/week for 12 weeks without a problem. Deca? I can't take that shit. I love what it does but for me, bloating and stupid high BP. The sides are too much and the pros/cons don't add up. Bums me out.
    Damn see thatís crazy. I sniff tren and get sides and I can run NPP 600+ mg and love it. Goes to show for all these people that just want someone to tell them a magic cycle. All about trial and error and what works for you.

I would like a nap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MSmuscle View Post
    Damn see thatís crazy. I sniff tren and get sides and I can run NPP 600+ mg and love it. Goes to show for all these people that just want someone to tell them a magic cycle. All about trial and error and what works for you.
    Dude, NPP at 200mg/wk and I couldn't come. Seriously. Robbed me of the ability to orgasm. Plus high BP and bloated like a winter sow.

I would like a nap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

On another note, have you tried DHB? I get a lot of the same results from that compound as I do from Tren, and it's a lot less toxic.