• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF'S 2020 Fantasy Football recap thread scores and standings

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF's fantasy football is sponsored by the following shops.
1st place-
Steroidify- $500 in store Credit
Gear Church- $500 in store Credit
Dutchpharma- $500 in store Credit
Juice Pal- $200 in store Credit
Total $1700

2nd place-
Monster Labs-5 Test Cyp, 2 Mast/Tren Blends ($400 value)
P.S.L.-$350 in store Credit
Sxript USA-$250 in store Credit
GrAnabolic-$250 store Credit
Total $1250

3rd place-
Ironlion Labs-3 Orange tops ($510 value)
OSgear-$300 in store Credit
Total $810

4th place-
Ace Labs- Assortment of oils and orals.

This week's recaps and standings are brought to you by Purity Source Labs. Check out their lab testing section on their website.

STANDINGS
1. OSgear 1-0.........................................Eliteswagg
2. Gear Church
.......................................lifter916
3. Ace Labs 1-0......................................Gibbs
4. Juice Pals 1-0....................................E.J.D.
5. Monster Labs 1-0..............................Tmart
6. Iron Lion Labs 1-0.............................Heavymetalmadman
7. GrAnabolic 0-1...................................Bigtoe
8. Dutch Pharma 0-1..............................Megatron1
9. Sxript USA 0-1...................................Oldred91
10. The Commish 0-1...........................Custom
11. Purity Source Labs 0-1..................Killionb12
12. Steroidify 0-1..................................Cdubw44

[FONT=&quot]Gear Church outperforms projections, defeats The Commish in 167-84 rout[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gear Church (lifter916) showed up and exceeded expectations, rolling to a 167-84 victory over The Commish, who fell short of projections. This one was decided before it really even started, as Gear Church took a 71-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind standout performances from Davante Adams (46 points) and Josh Jacobs (35). Lamar Jackson (275 Pass Yds, 3 Pass TDs, 45 Rush Yds) and DK Metcalf (4 Rec, 95 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) carried the flag for The Commish in defeat. Gear Church (1-0) will look to keep it rolling against Ace Labs (Gibbs), while The Commish (0-1) will meet Steroidify (Cdubw44) in an effort to right the ship.

OSgear knocks off Steroidify in 171-60 rout
OSgear (EliteSwagg) brought their A game, cruising to a 171-60 victory over Steroidify (Cdubw44 Team), who fell short of projections. This matchup was over almost as soon as it started, as OSgear (EliteSwagg) jumped out to a 62-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind standout performances from Dallas Goedert and Cam Newton. Goedert caught 8 passes for 101 yards and a touchdown for 26 points, while Newton passed for 155 yards and ran for 75 yards and 2 touchdowns (25 points). Dak Prescott (17 points) and Devin Singletary (10) were the top scorers for Steroidify (Cdubw44) in defeat. OSgear (EliteSwagg) (1-0) will look to earn another win against P.S.L.(Killionb12), while Steroidify (Cdubw44) (0-1) will take on The Commish in an effort to generate some positive momentum.

Iron Lion Labs finds a way to knock off Purity Source Labs 101-68
Both teams failed to rise to the occasion, coming up short of projections, but Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) did enough to take down P.S.L. (Killionb12). Predicted to win 120-92, Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) secured a 101-68 victory over P.S.L. (Killionb12).P.S.L. (Killionb12) nabbed a 2-point lead on Thursday, but Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) held the lead the rest of the way. They were led by Tom Brady (239 Pass Yds, 2 Pass TDs) and Travis Kelce (6 Rec, 50 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD). David Johnson (77 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD, 32 Rec Yds) and Drew Brees (160 Pass Yds, 2 Pass TDs) did their part for P.S.L (Killionb12) in the loss. Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) (1-0) will look to build on their success against Juice Pal (E.J.D), while P.S.L. (Killionb12) (0-1) will try to get back on track against OSgear (EliteSwagg).

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Juice Pal knocks off Dutch Pharma, 118-104[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Juice Pal (E.J.D) earned a hard-fought win over Dutch Pharma (Megatron1), securing a 118-104 victory. Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) took a 7-point lead on Thursday, but Juice Pal (E.J.D) held the lead the rest of the way. They were led by Josh Allen (31 points) and Robert Woods (19). Kyler Murray (230 Pass Yds, 1 Pass TD, 91 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD) and Ezekiel Elliott (96 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD, 31 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) did their part for Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) in the loss. Juice Pal (E.J.D) (1-0) will look to sustain their momentum against Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen), while Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) (0-1) will attempt to get back on track against Sxript USA (Oldred91).

Despite top scorer McCaffrey, Sxript USA falls to Monster Labs, 109-102
Christian McCaffrey posted 27 points for Sxript USA (Oldred91), the best total in the matchup and ninth-best in the league this week, but it wasn't enough to overcome Monster Labs (Tmart), who secured a 109-102 win. Monster Labs (Tmart) nabbed an early 20-point lead on Thursday. Sxript USA (Oldred91) bounced back to take the lead during the early games on Sunday, powered by Christian McCaffrey (27 points) and Mark Andrews (22). Not to be deterred, Monster Labs (Tmart) made a run later that night, as Amari Cooper (18 points) put them back on top once and for all. Monster Labs (Tmart) (1-0) will look to build on their success against GrAnabolic (Bigtoe), while Sxript USA (Oldred91) (0-1) face Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) in an effort to get back on track.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ace Labs earns win over GrAnabolic in 153-104 rout[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ace Labs (Gibbs) stepped up and exceeded their projected point total, cruising to a 153-104 victory over GrAnabolic (Bigtoe), who fell short of projections. GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) grabbed a 26-point lead on Thursday behind standout showings from Clyde Edwards-Helaire, who ran for 138 yards and a touchdown for 21 points, and Tyreek Hill, who caught 5 passes for 46 yards and a touchdown (15 points). But it was all Ace Labs (Gibbs) after that. They were led by Matt Ryan, who passed for 450 yards and 2 touchdowns for 34 points, and Adam Thielen, who caught 6 passes for 110 yards and 2 touchdowns (33 points). Ace Labs (Gibbs) (1-0) will look to add to their success against Gear Church (Lifter916), while GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) (0-1) will meet Monster Labs (Tmart) in an effort to get some positive momentum.

STANDINGS
1. OSgear 1-0
2. Gear Church 1-0
3. Ace Labs 1-0
4. Juice Pals 1-0
5. Monster Labs 1-0
6. Iron Lion Labs 1-0
7. GrAnabolic 0-1
8. Dutch Pharma 0-1
9. Sxript USA 0-1
10. The Commish 0-1
11. Purity Source Labs 0-1
12. Steroidify 0-1
[/FONT]

I like your recaps to give people an idea of how it went down lol good job commish and we’re glad you’re back!!

Welcome back commish. Email sent

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Read a few threads down, I don’t know a lot about it

Kicked off another board for security reasons among other things as well it seems.
What is the world coming to.........
A.Font401 is a board rep for Purity Source Labs which is one of our fine Fantasy Football sponsors. Pm him with any questions you might have

What is the world coming to.........
A.Font401 is a board rep for Purity Source Labs which is one of our fine Fantasy Football sponsors. Pm him with any questions you might have

Glad to have you back and healthy bro!! Any questions feel free to hit me up guys!

Kinda excited to see who pulls out the win tonight from tmart and big toes. Lifter916 you got an uphill battle to pull off a miracle comeback! Hope no one gets injured, you got a big game next week. I need Kittle back, your damn 49ers can’t stay healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinda excited to see who pulls out the win tonight from tmart and big toes. Lifter916 you got an uphill battle to pull off a miracle comeback! Hope no one gets injured, you got a big game next week. I need Kittle back, your damn 49ers can’t stay healthy.

I do need a miracle, although I've seen crazier things happen in FF before. I need a major pick-me-up after my guy N.Bosa went down. I'm pretty depressed with all the injuries for my niners so damn early in the season. Taking that bet with you for our matchup next week will lift my spirits a bit when I pocket that money off you

I do need a miracle, although I've seen crazier things happen in FF before. I need a major pick-me-up after my guy N.Bosa went down. I'm pretty depressed with all the injuries for my niners so damn early in the season. Taking that bet with you for our matchup next week will lift my spirits a bit when I pocket that money off you

I remember about 5 years ago being down 28 points and I had Carr and Crabtree going on a Monday night game against Kansas City. Carr threw 3 TDs to Crabtree and I won by 2 points lol.

Snuck out the W in the first half lol. Now just need the Raiders to pull this one out, they look good from what I’ve seen!! I’m at work unfortunately but I’m watching on my phone when I can

Snuck out the W in the first half lol. Now just need the Raiders to pull this one out, they look good from what I’ve seen!! I’m at work unfortunately but I’m watching on my phone when I can
TD Raiders now up by 7

Get Shredded!
Nice win Tmart.. it kills me to say it, but the raiders look good so far.

yeah I agree man, will learn even more about how for real they are next week against New England. I’m still worried about our defense but I really think the offense will be in the top 8 maybe even better all year

WEEK 2 SCORES, STANDINGS AND RECAPS

ASF's fantasy football is sponsored by the following shops.
1st place-
Total $1700

2nd place-
Total $1250

3rd place-
Total $810

4th place-

This weeks recap is brought to you by Ace Labs. When you need quality gear in a timely fashion Ace is the place!!!

STANDINGS
1st Monster Labs 2-0....................Tmart
2nd OSgear 2-0............................Eliteswagg
3rd Ace Labs 2-0..........................Gibbs
4th Juice Pal 2-0..........................E.J.D.
5th Gear Church 1-1....................Lifter916
6th Dutch Pharma 1-1.................Megatron1
7th Iron Lion Labs 1-1.................Heavymetalmadman
8th Steroidify 1-1........................CDUBW44
9th GrAnabolic 0-2......................Bigtoe
10th Sxript USA 0-2....................Oldred91
11th The Commish 0-2...............Custom
12th Purity Source Labs 0-2.......Killionb12

RECAPS

Gear Church (lifter916) 1-1 got aced by Ace Labs (Gibbs) 2-0 this week by the score of 115-100. It was Gear Church's (Lifter916) 1st loss of the year while the win kept Ace Labs (Gibbs) in the undefeated column. Gear Church (Lifter916) had 6 out of 8 players in double digit scoring but it wasn't enough as Matt Ryan 27 points and Tyler Higbee 28 points helped put the game away for Ace Labs (Gibbs). Both teams have a good chance of being in the mix for a playoff spot but only time will tell, they will meet again around week 14.

There is just no excuse The Commish (Custom) under performs once again this week as he got spanked by Steroidify (CDUBW44) 107-80. The loss for The Commish (Custom) puts them in the basement at 0-2 while the win for Steroidify (CDUBW44) evens their record at 1-1. Steroidify (CDUBW44) grabbed an 8 point lead on Thursday night and never looked back. The win for them puts them in 8th place and will look to move up in the standings this week as they face off with Gear Church (Lifter916). The Commish (Custom) will go up against last place Purity Source Labs (Killionb12). Both teams are looking for their 1st win of the season.

OSgear (Eliteswagg) drops Purity Source Labs (Killionb12) by the score of 101-78. OSgear (Eliteswagg) was never behind in this game as they grabbed an early 17 point lead on Sunday's 1pm games. Both teams fell short of their projected points for the week but OSgear (Eliteswagg) only fell short by 8 points while Purity Source Labs (Killionb12) missed his projected score by 25 points. OSgear (Eliteswagg) will face off this week against Juice Pal (E.J.D) both teams are undefeated so it should be a good game to keep an eye on.

Juice Pal (E.J.D) destroys Iron Lion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) by 67 points in a 147-80 blowout win. It was one of 3 blow outs this week but it was the most lopsided victory this week. There was nothing that Iron Lion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) could do as Juice Pal (E.J.D) was like a bull in a China shop just destroying anything in its way. Juice Pals (E.J.D) QB Josh Allen threw for 417 yards and 4 touchdowns which gave Juice Pal (E.J.D) 42 points, thats half of Iron Lion Lab's (Heavymetalmadman) total points for the week by just one guy. Iron Lion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) last years ASF Fantasy Football champion will try to turn it around this week as he will go up against Sxript USA (Oldred91)

Sxript USA (Oldred91) was searching for their first win of the season but Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) wasn't having it beating them easily by the score of 152-100. It was Dutch Pharmas (Megatron1) first win of the season and evens their record at 1-1 while the loss for Sxript USA (Oldred91) remains winless. It gets worse for Sxript USA (Oldred91) as their number 1 draft pick McCaffrey will miss 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain. As for Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) they took an early lead on Thursday with a 17 point performance from Odel Beckham jr and just kept moving forward never giving up their lead.

Monster Labs (Tmart) stays undefeated as they man handled GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) 165-118, it was the most points put up this week by any team. Monster Labs (Tmart) passed their projected points for the week by 50 but the game was really won on Monday night as they were trailing but had big points from Kamara (37) and Waller (30). A bonus for Monster Labs as team owner Tmarts favorite team the Raiders pull off their first victory in their new stadium. Monster Labs (Tmart) will have their hands full this week as they face another undefeated team when they play Ace Labs (Gibbs) should be another game to keep an eye on.

We all want to thank the following shops for making our league possible and for all to enjoy.
Ace Labs
Dutch Pharma
Gear Church
GrAnabolic
Iron Lion Labs
Juice Pal
Monster Labs
OSgear
Purity Source Labs
Steroidify
Sxript USA

Bet your ass tmart and monster on top! Great view from first place from here on out.

Bet your ass he has a good team for sure.

Tripleovertime is rep for Monster Labs so if you have any questions you need answered please don't hesitate to pm him.

last week went well for me, gotta hope for another one this week!! Let’s go Monster

Gibbs the newcomer has a good team also. Should go right down to the last player of the day.

Members/Shops
Lifter916-Gear Church
Tmart-Monster Labs
Gibbs-Ace Labs
CDUBW44-Steroidify
E.J.D.-Juice Pal
Bigtoe-GrAnabolic
Megatron1-Dutch Pharma
Heavymetalmadman-IronLion Labs
KillionB12-Purity Source Labs
Oldred91-Sxript USA
Elit3swagg-OSgear
Custom-The Commish

Prizes

1st place-
Total $1700

2nd place-
Total $1250

3rd place-
Total $810

4th place-

Got the other match ups for ya
fba7bbeb7bbb4968e2b0b0c51b9e586f.jpg

1bb1883044f2db78801d95dca6a7c3d3.jpg

5d63ab6c4ccecc9132a24ac57abb0754.jpg

64d2802b7aeaefceeef3f47e08813da4.jpg

A little preview for tomorrow's games
Gear Church (Lifter916) 5th place takes on Steroidify CDUBW44 8th place. Gear Church already scored 30 points from J. Robinson Jax. running back. He was predicted to only score 12 points this week so he already out performed the experts predictions. I hear there is a little cash on this one.
Juice Pal (E.J.D.) 4th place is all set to take on 2nd place OSgear (Eliteswagg). It will be a battle of the undefeated teams. Both are at 2-0 but Steroidify is predicted by the experts to win the game by 11 points. We are just going to have this one play out till the end.
Monster Labs (Tmart) 1st place will butt heads with Ace Labs (Gibbs). Both teams are undefeated and are looking to be in first place with a win on Sunday. Monster Labs already had a player on Thursday which under performed the experts predictions but never the less they are picked to win the game by 7. To close to call for this one.
6th place Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) goes after 9th place GrAnabolic (Bigtoes). GrAnabolic is in a tough place after trading his top running back for another great running back only to lose him to a season ending injury, talking about kicking a man when he is down. Dutch Pharma is predicted to win by more than 20 points.
Sxript USA (Oldred91) 10th place will be playing Iron Lion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) 7th place respectively. Iron Lion Labs was last years champion so he will be trying to move up in the ranks by pulling off the win this week, they are 9 point favorites right now but Sxript USA has a man listed who is out for the year so the point spread in this one might change a bit.
Now for the battle for the bottom of the barrel. 2 winless teams go at each other as The Commish goes up against Purity Source Labs. Both sitting at 0-2 and the loser of this one might well be all alone in last place but the good news is there is plenty of time left in the season to turn it all around.
Good Luck everyone,
The Commish

A little preview for tomorrow's games
Gear Church (Lifter916) 5th place takes on Steroidify CDUBW44 8th place. Gear Church already scored 30 points from J. Robinson Jax. running back. He was predicted to only score 12 points this week so he already out performed the experts predictions. I hear there is a little cash on this one.
Juice Pal (E.J.D.) 4th place is all set to take on 2nd place OSgear (Eliteswagg). It will be a battle of the undefeated teams. Both are at 2-0 but Steroidify is predicted by the experts to win the game by 11 points. We are just going to have this one play out till the end.
Monster Labs (Tmart) 1st place will butt heads with Ace Labs (Gibbs). Both teams are undefeated and are looking to be in first place with a win on Sunday. Monster Labs already had a player on Thursday which under performed the experts predictions but never the less they are picked to win the game by 7. To close to call for this one.
6th place Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) goes after 9th place GrAnabolic (Bigtoes). GrAnabolic is in a tough place after trading his top running back for another great running back only to lose him to a season ending injury, talking about kicking a man when he is down. Dutch Pharma is predicted to win by more than 20 points.
Sxript USA (Oldred91) 10th place will be playing Iron Lion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) 7th place respectively. Iron Lion Labs was last years champion so he will be trying to move up in the ranks by pulling off the win this week, they are 9 point favorites right now but Sxript USA has a man listed who is out for the year so the point spread in this one might change a bit.
Now for the battle for the bottom of the barrel. 2 winless teams go at each other as The Commish goes up against Purity Source Labs. Both sitting at 0-2 and the loser of this one might well be all alone in last place but the good news is there is plenty of time left in the season to turn it all around.
Good Luck everyone,
The Commish
You've heard right commish.. a friendly side wager of 10,000 pennies has been "internet handshake" agreed upon between us ( Team Gear Church- 916 vs Team Steroidify - CDubb.. let the best man win

Back