• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF'S 2020 Fantasy Football recap thread scores and standings

Get Shredded!
For anyone I am currently beating, just know... I used auto draft and know nothing of any of the teams or players. Lol

You’re dead to me! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well well well, look who I play this week. The big numero uno of the league thus far! Tmart/Monster Labs.... Sorry bro, but you're going down this week ?? Do you use BTC buddy

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
I might have to cover that bet if Tmart doesn't anti-up

Sen`ior Gibbs n custom.
Just rolling threw to say what's up.

giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Well well well, look who I play this week. The big numero uno of the league thus far! Tmart/Monster Labs.... Sorry bro, but you're going down this week ?? Do you use BTC buddy

hahaha bro Im technologically retarded so I have no idea how to use btc. It’s a miracle I can even order gear and that’s a struggle sometimes lollll

your team is stacked bro, I was saying that a few weeks back I couldn’t believe what place you were in. I fully expect you to be top 3 by playoffs for sure

hahaha bro Im technologically retarded so I have no idea how to use btc. It’s a miracle I can even order gear and that’s a struggle sometimes lollll

your team is stacked bro, I was saying that a few weeks back I couldn’t believe what place you were in. I fully expect you to be top 3 by playoffs for sure
No worries..I'm going to try and work something out with 3OT ... I think this will be a good matchup between us.

Dinner better have been good!

It was. Thank you .. the season is only half over..u already know who to hit up when you're feeling frisky on a wager

IML Gear Cream!
No worries..I'm going to try and work something out with 3OT ... I think this will be a good matchup between us.

game looks real real tight on paper

Loll I know right, if I have the duds I’ve had the last 2 weeks I won’t stand a chance against his roster. Unless he does too, fantasy is a strange lucky game lol

Whelp, it's official. 3OT and myself have come to terms on a wager for this week's (monster labs 'Tmart' vs. Gear Church 'lifter916' ) matchup. Good luck to Tmart and 3ot.. I may be the slight underdog, but we shall see what happens. I'm hoping Jacobs plays, he's listed as questionable and my other big RB is on bye, so I need that fucker to play damnit! Good luck broskis

Whelp, it's official. 3OT and myself have come to terms on a wager for this week's (monster labs 'Tmart' vs. Gear Church 'lifter916' ) matchup. Good luck to Tmart and 3ot.. I may be the slight underdog, but we shall see what happens. I'm hoping Jacobs plays, he's listed as questionable and my other big RB is on bye, so I need that fucker to play damnit! Good luck broskis

Good luck brother. I don’t know much about football or FFL but it seems as if everyone thinks it will be a close one.

Week 7 Standings, scores and recaps
STANDINGS
1st. Monster Labs(Tmart) 6-1
2nd. OSgear(Eliteswagg) 5-2
3rd. Juice Pal(EJD) 5-2
4th. Dutch Pharma(Megatron1) 5-2
5th. Gear Church(Lifter916) 4-3
6th. Ace Labs(Gibbs) 3-3-1
7th. The Commish(Custom) 3-4
8th. Steroidify (Cdubw44) 3-4
9th. Iron Lion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 3-4
10th. Sxript USA 2-5
11th.PSL (Killionb12) 2-5
12th. Granabolic(Bigtoe) 1-6

Scores, Breakdowns, Playoff %
So here we are at the halfway point of the regular season and we now have a better look of the chances that shops have of making the playoffs. So lets start with 1st place Monster Labs managed by Tmart. With a come from behind late Sunday night win 113-98 over The Commish managed by Custom they just improved their record to 6-1 and their playoff chances. With a pretty easy schedule remaining I would give Monster Labs a 95% chance of making the playoffs. With The Commish it is a different story after being handed a devastating loss by Monster Labs they remain in 7th place but just 3 games out of 1st place and 1.5 games back of a playoff spot. I give The Commish 7th place a 50/50 chance of a playoff spot.
Looking at 2nd place OSgear managed by Eliteswagg they seem to be on a bit of a slide after being handed their second loss in a row thanks to Dutch Pharma managed by Megatron1. It was a complete blowout 143-70 and both teams remain in their respected places in the standings prior to the start of week 7. With the schedule remaining for OSgear and players on bye weeks I am going to say they have a 75% chance of making the playoffs. It looks a bit brighter for Dutch Pharma 4th place making the playoffs because as of now the rest of the season he will play 2 teams with winning records and 4 with losing ones. I give Dutch Pharma an 85% chance of making the playoffs. Should be interesting finish for both teams.
3rd place Juice Pal managed by E.J.D had an easy win over PSL managed by Killionb12 90-71 and makes the playoff run a bit easier for Juice Pal and a lot more difficult for PSL. For PSL sitting in 11th place, a playoff spot looks very dim at this point considering who they have left to play for the remainder of the season. For Juice Pal if E.J.D continues setting the right line-up for every week it should be a cake walk into the playoffs. I give PSL a 10% chance of a playoff birth and Juice Pal an 80% chance of coming in the top 4 spots.
Gear Church managed by Lifter916 peeled off their second win in a row as they just destroyed GrAnabolic managed by Bigtoe 164-111. Gear church might just have put the nail in the coffin for GrAnabolic as the loss puts them in last place at 1-6 and leaves them a 6% chance of making the playoffs because of their remaining schedule and depleted roster. For Gear Church it leaves them sitting in 5th place and control of their own destiny although they have one of the toughest schedules remaining. Gear Church will need to play the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th and 7th place teams (all fighting for a playoff spot) to finish the season. With these remain games I give Gear Church a 70% chance of hitting pay dirt.
It was just a devastating week for Steroidify managed by Cdbuw44 who took a loss thanks to Sxript USA 123-94. Even with 3 players on the Sxript USA starting line-up that weren't even playing this week Steroidify just couldn't put up the points needed. Steroidify has the hardest rest of the season schedule left, they will have to play the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th place teams all who are sitting in front of him with easier schedules left to play. I give Steroidify a 45% chance of being in a playoff spot. Here is where it get interesting for Sxript USA. With a 2-5 record they are far from being out of the money and here is why. They get their top running back back next week and for the exception of a couple of bye weeks they could very well finish with a 5-2 record for the second half of the season. I give Sxript USA a 40% chance of being the sleeper this year and getting in.
9th place Iron Lion Labs managed by Heavymetalmadman had an easy game against Ace Labs managed by Gibbs and the win for Iron Lion Labs couldn't have come at a better time. Iron Lion Labs was sitting at 2-4 before the win and in serious danger of being out of the playoff race. For Ace Labs the loss hurts but keeps them in 6th place and only 1 game out for being in the playoffs. For Ace Labs it will be a hard road ahead of them as 4 out of the 7 teams left have to play have winning records but on the other hand all those teams are sitting in front of him in the standings....opportunity knocks. I give Ace Labs a 55% chance of getting in. With Iron Lion Labs it's the opposite 4 out of the 7 teams left on their schedule have losing records and all but one sit in front of them. I give Iron Lion Labs only a 35% chance because of their weak roster.

I would love to hear everyone's opinion on what they might think of the current playoff run at the mid-way point of our season. No one is 100% that's why we play the game.

I would like to take the time and thank all of our sponsors for making this season happen and all should remember they do this so we all can have some fun. Thanks again.
The Commish.

OSgear
Gear Church
Ace Labs
Juice Pals
Monster Labs
Iron Lion Labs
GrAnabolic
Dutch Pharma
Sxript USA
Purity Source Labs
Steroidify

1st place-
Steroidify- $500 in store Credit
Gear Church- $500 in store Credit
Dutchpharma- $500 in store Credit
Juice Pal- $200 in store Credit
Total $1700

2nd place-
Monster Labs-5 Test Cyp, 2 Mast/Tren Blends ($400 value)
P.S.L.-$350 in store Credit
Sxript USA-$250 in store Credit
GrAnabolic-$250 store Credit
Total $1250

3rd place-
Ironlion Labs-3 Orange tops ($510 value)
OSgear-$300 in store Credit
Total $810

4th place-
Ace Labs- Assortment of oils and orals.

Last edited:
Week 7 Standings, scores and recaps
STANDINGS
1st. Monster Labs(Tmart) 6-1
2nd. OSgear(Eliteswagg) 5-2
3rd. Juice Pal(EJD) 5-2
4th. Dutch Pharma(Megatron1) 5-2
5th. Gear Church(Lifter916) 4-3
6th. Ace Labs(Gibbs) 3-3-1
7th. The Commish(Custom) 3-4
8th. Steroidify (Cdubw44) 3-4
9th. Iron Lion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 3-4
10th. Sxript USA 2-5
11th.PSL (Killionb12) 2-5
12th. Granabolic(Bigtoe) 1-6

Scores, Breakdowns, Playoff %
So here we are at the halfway point of the regular season and we now have a better look of the chances that shops have of making the playoffs. So lets start with 1st place Monster Labs managed by Tmart. With a come from behind late Sunday night win 113-98 over The Commish managed by Custom they just improved their record to 6-1 and their playoff chances. With a pretty easy schedule remaining I would give Monster Labs a 95% chance of making the playoffs. With The Commish it is a different story after being handed a devastating loss by Monster Labs they remain in 7th place but just 3 games out of 1st place and 1.5 games back of a playoff spot. I give The Commish 7th place a 50/50 chance of a playoff spot.
Looking at 2nd place OSgear managed by Eliteswagg they seem to be on a bit of a slide after being handed their second loss in a row thanks to Dutch Pharma managed by Megatron1. It was a complete blowout 143-70 and both teams remain in their respected places in the standings prior to the start of week 7. With the schedule remaining for OSgear and players on bye weeks I am going to say they have a 75% chance of making the playoffs. It looks a bit brighter for Dutch Pharma 4th place making the playoffs because as of now the rest of the season he will play 2 teams with winning records and 4 with losing ones. I give Dutch Pharma an 85% chance of making the playoffs. Should be interesting finish for both teams.
3rd place Juice Pal managed by E.J.D had an easy win over PSL managed by Killionb12 90-71 and makes the playoff run a bit easier for Juice Pal and a lot more difficult for PSL. For PSL sitting in 11th place, a playoff spot looks very dim at this point considering who they have left to play for the remainder of the season. For Juice Pal if E.J.D continues setting the right line-up for every week it should be a cake walk into the playoffs. I give PSL a 10% chance of a playoff birth and Juice Pal an 80% chance of coming in the top 4 spots.
Gear Church managed by Lifter916 peeled off their second win in a row as they just destroyed GrAnabolic managed by Bigtoe 164-111. Gear church might just have put the nail in the coffin for GrAnabolic as the loss puts them in last place at 1-6 and leaves them a 6% chance of making the playoffs because of their remaining schedule and depleted roster. For Gear Church it leaves them sitting in 5th place and control of their own destiny although they have one of the toughest schedules remaining. Gear Church will need to play the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th and 7th place teams (all fighting for a playoff spot) to finish the season. With these remain games I give Gear Church a 70% chance of hitting pay dirt.
It was just a devastating week for Steroidify managed by Cdbuw44 who took a loss thanks to Sxript USA 123-94. Even with 3 players on the Sxript USA starting line-up that weren't even playing this week Steroidify just couldn't put up the points needed. Steroidify has the hardest rest of the season schedule left, they will have to play the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th place teams all who are sitting in front of him with easier schedules left to play. I give Steroidify a 45% chance of being in a playoff spot. Here is where it get interesting for Sxript USA. With a 2-5 record they are far from being out of the money and here is why. They get their top running back back next week and for the exception of a couple of bye weeks they could very well finish with a 5-2 record for the second half of the season. I give Sxript USA a 40% chance of being the sleeper this year and getting in.
9th place Iron Lion Labs managed by Heavymetalmadman had an easy game against Ace Labs managed by Gibbs and the win for Iron Lion Labs couldn't have come at a better time. Iron Lion Labs was sitting at 2-4 before the win and in serious danger of being out of the playoff race. For Ace Labs the loss hurts but keeps them in 6th place and only 1 game out for being in the playoffs. For Ace Labs it will be a hard road ahead of them as 4 out of the 7 teams left have to play have winning records but on the other hand all those teams are sitting in front of him in the standings....opportunity knocks. I give Ace Labs a 55% chance of getting in. With Iron Lion Labs it's the opposite 4 out of the 7 teams left on their schedule have losing records and all but one sit in front of them. I give Iron Lion Labs only a 35% chance because of their weak roster.

I would love to hear everyone's opinion on what they might think of the current playoff run at the mid-way point of our season. No one is 100% that's why we play the game.

I would like to take the time and thank all of our sponsors for making this season happen and all should remember they do this so we all can have some fun. Thanks again.
The Commish.

OSgear
Gear Church
Ace Labs
Juice Pals
Monster Labs
Iron Lion Labs
GrAnabolic
Dutch Pharma
Sxript USA
Purity Source Labs
Steroidify

1st place-
Total $1700

2nd place-
Total $1250

3rd place-
Total $810

4th place-

Week 8 starts tonight in about an hour. Good luck everyone

I know projections don’t mean a whole lot but places 2-5 are all projected to lose! Could be your week commish

I know projections don’t mean a whole lot but places 2-5 are all projected to lose! Could be your week commish
Yeah saw that and I think Aaron Jones isn't going to play so that helps

Good luck brother. I don’t know much about football or FFL but it seems as if everyone thinks it will be a close one.

I have lost twice now to lifter916 it’s like he eats lucky charms for breakfast. Good luck TOT!

Get Shredded!
Whelp, great way to start. C.Ridley gets hurt in 1st half and only gets me 7pts. I'm gonna need some big #s from my other guys to beat Tmart / Monster Labs.. Gear Church still has life tho, we die hard

Whelp, great way to start. C.Ridley gets hurt in 1st half and only gets me 7pts. I'm gonna need some big #s from my other guys to beat Tmart / Monster Labs.. Gear Church still has life tho, we die hard

Luckily it is just a mid foot strain and not a high ankle sprain. He should be good to go for their next game against the Broncos

Luckily it is just a mid foot strain and not a high ankle sprain. He should be good to go for their next game against the Broncos

I'm thinking he will miss next week's game then they have their bye week. Then he could be fully healed up by week 10.

yeah that hurts, he’s been putting up huge numbers this year. I think I’m really going to play fulgham for philly over Amari Cooper, I just don’t trust the 3rd string rookie....and that Dallas defense has been awful

Here we go! Good luck Tmart/3OT/Monster Labs... Been looking to try ur gear. now would be a good time 3ot

Here we go! Good luck Tmart/3OT/Monster Labs... Been looking to try ur gear. now would be a good time 3ot

As much as I love having new people try out the fire gear monster has....I’m going to have to try and make you wait. Sorry babe

As much as I love having new people try out the fire gear monster has....I’m going to have to try and make you wait. Sorry babe
If I lose to you there is only one other way I'll still be happy. The niners winning, raiders losing and total pts in niners game is less than 53..

This week's match-ups
Gear Church vs. Monster Labs- Monster Labs favored by 14
Steroidify vs GrAnabolic- Pick em
The Commish vs. Dutch Pharma- The Commish favored by 3
PSL vs. Sxript USA- PSL favored by 3
Juice Pal vs. Ace Labs- Ace Labs favored by 10
Iron Lion Labs vs. OSgear- Iron Lion Labs favored by 9

Good luck to all the shops and managers going into week 8
The Commish

ASFs Fantasy Football is sponsored by the following shops and we thank you for your generosity

OSgear
Gear Church
Ace Labs
Juice Pals
Monster Labs
Iron Lion Labs
GrAnabolic
Dutch Pharma
Sxript USA
Purity Source Labs
Steroidify

1st place-
Total $1700

2nd place-
Total $1250

3rd place-
Total $810

4th place-

Last edited:
If I lose to you there is only one other way I'll still be happy. The niners winning, raiders losing and total pts in niners game is less than 53..

lolllll I think all 3 of those are going against you boss

Come on GB let run up some points! Go team Steroidify!

Back