• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF'S 2020 Fantasy Football recap thread scores and standings

Get Shredded!
Titans- Bills game moved to Tuesday. According to ESPN sources.

If you have a player in the Bills/Titans game you can designate a replacement player in case the game is moved to Monday night and then postponed on Monday for a later date (If the game is played on Monday no changes will be made). I just don't think it is fair to anyone that they should lose a player due to this pandemic. This is how it will work. If you have lets say the Bills QB you can send me your replacement but it must be another QB. It obviously goes for every position RB, WR, TE, ect. You must email me or pm me over at ASF no later than Sunday 12pm Eastern Standard Time. If the game is postponed I will go into your line-up and make the proper changes prior to game time.
Thanks,
The Commish

We will see how yahoo will count it. If it is on Tuesday I would think they will count it for week 5. I sent emails to everyone and also posted a Covid replacement message above this post.

[FONT=&quot]Latest Covid News[/FONT]

• Broncos/Patriots - Moving to Monday, October 12th. The game will remain in Week 5.
  • Bills/Titans - Moving to Tuesday, October 13th. The game will remain in Week 5.
  • Chiefs/Bills - Moving to Sunday, October 18th. The game will remain in Week 6.

If you have a player in the Bills/Titans game you can designate a replacement player in case the game is moved to Monday night and then postponed on Monday for a later date (If the game is played on Monday no changes will be made). I just don't think it is fair to anyone that they should lose a player due to this pandemic. This is how it will work. If you have lets say the Bills QB you can send me your replacement but it must be another QB. It obviously goes for every position RB, WR, TE, ect. You must email me or pm me over at ASF no later than Sunday 12pm Eastern Standard Time. If the game is postponed I will go into your line-up and make the proper changes prior to game time.
Thanks,
The Commish

Emailed. They just want extra challenges for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FU Brady throw it to number 10.

[FONT=&quot]Since Oldred91 has been banned from ASF I had no choice now but to lock his team. He wont be able to make roster moves, trades, emails, or post messages on the board. If for some reason he ends up coming in the top four spots his prize will then be divided equally between the other top 3 finishers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So let it be written so let it be done. lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Commish.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Since Oldred91 has been banned from ASF I had no choice now but to lock his team. He wont be able to make roster moves, trades, emails, or post messages on the board. If for some reason he ends up coming in the top four spots his prize will then be divided equally between the other top 3 finishers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So let it be written so let it be done. lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Commish.[/FONT]

Seems fair enough.

ASF's fantasy football is sponsored by the following shops.

OSgear
Gear Church
Ace Labs
Juice Pals
Monster Labs
Iron Lion Labs
GrAnabolic
Dutch Pharma
Sxript USA
Purity Source Labs
Steroidify

1st place-
Steroidify- $500 in store Credit
Gear Church- $500 in store Credit
Dutchpharma- $500 in store Credit
Juice Pal- $200 in store Credit
Total $1700

2nd place-
Monster Labs-5 Test Cyp, 2 Mast/Tren Blends ($400 value)
P.S.L.-$350 in store Credit
Sxript USA-$250 in store Credit
GrAnabolic-$250 store Credit
Total $1250

3rd place-
Ironlion Labs-3 Orange tops ($510 value)
OSgear-$300 in store Credit
Total $810

4th place-
Ace Labs- Assortment of oils and orals.

Tomorrows preview
Gear Church vs. Juice Pal. Juice Pal is a 1 point favorite
Steroidify vs. P.S.L. Steroidify is a 3 point favorite
GrAnabolic vs. OSgear. OSgear is a 18 point favorite
The Commish vs Sxript USA. The Commish is a 8 point favorite
Monster Labs vs. Iron Lion Labs. Monster Labs is a 31 point favorite
Dutch Pharma vs. Ace Labs. Dutch Pharma is a 7 point favorite
Good luck to everyone.

ASF's fantasy football is sponsored by the following shops.

OSgear
Gear Church
Ace Labs
Juice Pals
Monster Labs
Iron Lion Labs
GrAnabolic
Dutch Pharma
Sxript USA
Purity Source Labs
Steroidify

1st place-
Steroidify- $500 in store Credit
Gear Church- $500 in store Credit
Dutchpharma- $500 in store Credit
Juice Pal- $200 in store Credit
Total $1700

2nd place-
Monster Labs-5 Test Cyp, 2 Mast/Tren Blends ($400 value)
P.S.L.-$350 in store Credit
Sxript USA-$250 in store Credit
GrAnabolic-$250 store Credit
Total $1250

3rd place-
Ironlion Labs-3 Orange tops ($510 value)
OSgear-$300 in store Credit
Total $810

4th place-
Ace Labs- Assortment of oils and orals.

Lifter916 good luck this week it's going to be interesting. Full disclosure so you know my substitute players.
Starting
QB Josh Allen
WR Stefon Diggs

Substitute players
QB Gardner Minshew ll
WR Justin Jefferson

My te Jonnu Smith I'm not taking out of my lineup. I have no backup and not picking one up. I will take the zero if the game gets cancelled. It's a bold strategy but I'm taking it.

All owners if you have players in the Titans/Bills game don't forget to email or pm me with substitutes for those players just in case that game is cancelled.
The Commish

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The Broncos-Patriots game that had been rescheduled to Monday is now being moved to next Sunday after the Patriots had one new positive test for the coronavirus Sunday morning, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Be aware everyone with players from these teams

Last edited:
Subs so far that have been posted

Cdubw44-Singletary RB Bills/Gaskin RB Miami

E.J.D-Josh Allen QB Bills/Minshew QB Jax
Stefon Diggs WR Miami/Jefferson WR Minn.

Gibbs-Henry RB Titans/Henderson RB Rams.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The Broncos-Patriots game that had been rescheduled to Monday is now being moved to next Sunday after the Patriots had one new positive test for the coronavirus Sunday morning, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Be aware everyone with players from these teams
Thanks for the update E.J.D

Gibbs asked me to make a line-up change for him because he was not able to do it from his phone. I posted it on the message board.

Everyone make sure you check your stats. Koo my FG kicker has 8 points but only shows 1 point. If you see a stat mistake please let me know

Get Shredded!
Everyone make sure you check your stats. Koo my FG kicker has 8 points but only shows 1 point. If you see a stat mistake please let me know

According to Yahoo in the orange box with Covid news they state they are aware of the kickers scoring issue. It's on the league page

Yahoo is aware of the problem. And will have it fixed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Looks like they fixed it Custom

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

That was an ugly broken ankle Dax suffered. His foot was completely turned around

That was an ugly broken ankle Dax suffered. His foot was completely turned around

Hopes and dreams died at that moment. Fuck,fuck,shitty, fuck, fuck.

I watched it live. It was super bad, I feel for him

anyone catch the score of the raiders game? Going against the defending champs and that offense I’m sure they got blown out right, no chance

I watched it live. It was super bad, I feel for him

anyone catch the score of the raiders game? Going against the defending champs and that offense I’m sure they got blown out right, no chance

Raiders played a great game

Raiders played a great game

I was so excited lol not gunna lie I wasn’t expecting that second half with the way our defense has played this year. I want to give the credit to our d line but in all honesty I think it was kc’s o line being hot garbage that led to pressure every single play and really threw off their entire offense. It was awesome to watch

Back