• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF'S 2020 Fantasy Football recap thread scores and standings

IML Gear Cream!
I have one KC players Tyreek Hill. As of 4:30 they they tweeted the game is on for tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Everyone will be retested tomorrow morning so if anything pops up they will make it a bye week

Whelp I just had a game! Sorry Gibbs
894e9fd6a16f7e706622d2cf6284cebf.jpg

Team steroidify is out of the gutter and into the mix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chiefs/Pats will play tonight. No new cases have been discovered.

Chubb is out! Doubt it's really going to damage Monsters team to much though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah but that cost me the win this week lol damnit

Haha I haven’t lost it yet but by halftime Aaron Jones will have taken it lol

Ain't that the truth. Had a nice lead yesterday only to lose it in a matter of minutes lol

Yeah I was getting worried but Allen comes thru again. Was overall a rough week for both of us.

83cc4d239c823ee7b4c8403b5c3ef49c.jpg

Team steroidify moving up the ranks! We play Killionb12 PSL this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another week down, and another week of injury. Seems like the last man standing this year will be the one who was lucky enough to stay away from injuries.

Another good week for team OSgear!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

That was a nail biter bro.

yeah that was a good one, had to have your best week against me huh?! Lollll this years been good man, hopefully the injuries for everyone slows down. There’s going to be no running backs left in a few weeks at this pace lol

By far our (GearChurch-916 team) had it's worse week. An F grade rating lol. Injuries and bad choices on who to start left me with lowest point total by a big margin this past week. We are still in 5th overall but need to get back on track. A win next week should pop us back into the top-3 of the league. We are playing E.J.D. (JuicePal) who is right above us in 4th position. Should be a good matchup. EJD hit me up if ur feeling like some side action

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

yeah that was a good one, had to have your best week against me huh?! Lollll this years been good man, hopefully the injuries for everyone slows down. There’s going to be no running backs left in a few weeks at this pace lol

You still have 3 starters at RB you’ll be ok. Loosing Chubb for a few weeks just levels the playing field lol. Your team is freakin stacked bro.

Anyone having issues doing add/drops from their cell phones?

You still have 3 starters at RB you’ll be ok. Loosing Chubb for a few weeks just levels the playing field lol. Your team is freakin stacked bro.

yeah I’ll be alright but 3 is minimum with bye weeks coming up!! Who was it that said I stole who they we’re going to pick like 5 times? Lol I was pretty excited during the draft with who I was able to get but there are some solid top to bottom teams in our league. It’s going to get interesting

yeah I’ll be alright but 3 is minimum with bye weeks coming up!! Who was it that said I stole who they we’re going to pick like 5 times? Lol I was pretty excited during the draft with who I was able to get but there are some solid top to bottom teams in our league. It’s going to get interesting
At the halfway point we will know who is who.

At the halfway point we will know who is who.

exsctly, by the halfway point you know which teams are going to compete to win and you’ll usually have 4-5 that are already out of the mix....but I bet I could tell you the teams who are going to compete right now lol

IML Gear Cream!
exsctly, by the halfway point you know which teams are going to compete to win and you’ll usually have 4-5 that are already out of the mix....but I bet I could tell you the teams who are going to compete right now lol
I would say right up til 8th place all have a good shot. If I were to pick a sleeper I would say Clintons Team (Oldred91). Even thou he is not changing his line-up he is winning games 2-1 and when McCafferty comes back he might just go on a roll. The only problem is when is McCafferty coming back after the high ankle sprain which is really worse than a broken ankle.

Anyone having issues doing add/drops from their cell phones?

I only use my phone for fantasy football. I've had issues at times with trying to pick people up. The problem usually is if there's a higher waiver claim it won't go thru. That is right before they become available.

ASF's fantasy football is sponsored by the following shops.

OSgear
Gear Church
Ace Labs
Juice Pals
Monster Labs
Iron Lion Labs
GrAnabolic
Dutch Pharma
Sxript USA
Purity Source Labs
Steroidify

1st place-
Steroidify- $500 in store Credit
Gear Church- $500 in store Credit
Dutchpharma- $500 in store Credit
Juice Pal- $200 in store Credit
Total $1700

2nd place-
Monster Labs-5 Test Cyp, 2 Mast/Tren Blends ($400 value)
P.S.L.-$350 in store Credit
Sxript USA-$250 in store Credit
GrAnabolic-$250 store Credit
Total $1250

3rd place-
Ironlion Labs-3 Orange tops ($510 value)
OSgear-$300 in store Credit
Total $810

4th place-
Ace Labs- Assortment of oils and orals.

Scores, Standings and Recaps Are brought to you by Gear Church......And now let us pin

[FONT=Yahoo Sans, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STANDING
1st. OSgear (Eliteswagg) 4-0
2nd. Monster Labs (Tmart) 3-1
3rd. Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) 3-1
4th. Juice Pal (E.J.D) 3-1
5th. Gear Church (Lifter 916) 2-2
6th. Ace Labs (Gibbs) 2-2
7th.Steroidify (Cdubw44) 2-2
8th. Sxript USA (Oldred91) 1-3
9th. GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) 1-3
10th T
[/FONT]he Commish[FONT=Yahoo Sans, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T (Custom) 1-3
11th. Iron Lion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) 1-3
12th. P.S.L. (Killinonb12) 1-3

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]RECAPS
Both teams failed to rise to the occasion, falling short of their projected point totals, but Juice Pal (E.J.D) did enough to knock off The Commish (Custom), securing a 97-88 win. Juice Pal (E.J.D) nabbed an early 8-point lead on Thursday. The Commish (Custom) bounced back to take the lead early afternoon Sunday, powered by Lamar Jackson (25 points) and DK Metcalf (16). Not to be deterred, Juice Pal (E.J.D) got it going later that afternoon, as Josh Allen (25 points) and Stefon Diggs (19) put them back on top for good. Juice Pal (E.J.D) (3-1) will look to get another win against Gear Church (Lifter916), while The Commish (Custom) (1-3) face Sxript USA (Oldred91) in an effort to develop some positive momentum.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ranking 10th in the league in points scored for the week, P.S.L (Killionb12) were fortunate to earn a win against an opponent that performed even worse, earning an 80-57 win over Gear Church (Lifter916). P.S.L. (Killionb12) never trailed in this one after grabbing a 6-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind Mike Evans (27 points) and David Johnson (10). Russell Wilson (26 points) and Josh Jacobs (9) did their part for Gear Church (Lifter916) in the loss. P.S.L (Killionb12) (1-3) will look to build on their success against Steroidify (Cdubw44), while Gear Church (Lifter916) (2-2) match up against Juice Pal (E.J.D) in an effort to get back in the win column.

BLOW OUT OF THE WEEK.......Steroidify ([/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cdubw44) outperformed their projected point total, rolling to a 193-103 win over Ace Labs (Gibbs), who fell short of projections. Ace Labs (Gibbs) jumped out to a 27-point lead on Thursday behind a standout effort from Melvin Gordon III (107 Rush Yds, 2 Rush TDs, 11 Rec Yds). But it was all Steroidify (Cdubw44) after that. They were led by Dak Prescott, who passed for 502 yards and 4 touchdowns and ran for 12 yards for 48 points, and Joe Mixon, who racked up 181 yards from scrimmage and scored 3 touchdowns (47 points). Steroidify (Cdubw44) (2-2) will look to notch another W against P.S.L. (Killionb12), while Ace Labs (Gibbs) (2-2) face Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) in an effort to right the ship.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]OSgear (EliteSwagg) jumped into first place in ASFFFL with a convincing victory over Sxript USA (Oldred91), cruising to a 134-88 win. This matchup was over before it really even started, as OSgear (EliteSwagg) nabbed an 85-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind impressive efforts from Dalvin Cook and Teddy Bridgewater. Cook racked up 146 yards from scrimmage and ran for 2 touchdowns for 30 points, while Bridgewater passed for 276 yards , ran for 32 yards and scored 3 touchdowns (27 points). Allen Robinson II (25 points) and Carson Wentz (21) carried the flag for Sxript USA (Oldred91) in the loss. OSgear (EliteSwagg) (4-0) have now won four consecutive games and will look to get another win against GrAnabolic (Bigtoe). Sxript USA (Oldred91) (1-3) will take on The Commish (Custom) in an effort to get back on track.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) earned a 92-58 win to hand Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) their third consecutive loss. GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) grabbed a 46-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind 48 points from Chris Carson (80 Rush Yds, 2 Rush TDs, 20 Rec Yds) and Matthew Stafford (206 Pass Yds, 3 Pass TDs, 21 Rush Yds) and never looked back. Terry McLaurin (10 Rec, 118 Rec Yds) and Clyde Edwards-Helaire (64 Rush Yds, 27 Rec Yds) led the charge for Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) in the loss. GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) (1-3) will look to sustain their winning ways against OSgear (EliteSwagg), while Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) (1-3) attempt to get back in the win column against Monster Labs (Tmart).

THE GAME OF THE WEEK.......Dutch Pharma ([/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Megatron1) extended their win streak to three games with a come-from-behind victory over Monster Labs (Tmart), staging an impressive comeback for a 147-136 win. Trailing 136-116 heading into Monday night, Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) came storming back behind Aaron Jones (71 Rush Yds, 40 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) and Hayden Hurst (4 Rec, 51 Rec Yds). Amari Cooper (12 Rec, 134 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) and Ryan Fitzpatrick (315 Pass Yds, 47 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD) were the leaders for Monster Labs (Tmart) in the loss. Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) (3-1) will look to build on their success against Ace Labs (Gibbs), while Monster Labs (Tmart) (3-1) will attempt to get back in the win column against Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen).[/FONT]

If the Tennessee vs Buffalo game gets cancelled I will start Smith regardless because I'm not dropping anyone on my bench for another te. So that will be zero points from a position. I'm not scared though.

If the Tennessee vs Buffalo game gets cancelled I will start Smith regardless because I'm not dropping anyone on my bench for another te. So that will be zero points from a position. I'm not scared though.
It could be cancelled last minute so I'm thinking maybe we can do a designated player if guys have players going in that game.

Oh now we wanna do that?!? Lol

It could be cancelled last minute so I'm thinking maybe we can do a designated player if guys have players going in that game.

Speaking for just myself. I'm willing to take a zero for players I keep in my lineup if it get cancelled last minute. That's a risk I'm willing to take. Now if the league wants to vote on this issue moving forward and people designate certain players ahead of time just in case a game gets cancelled I'm for it.
Like this Titans Bills game example
Start wr Diggs
Substitute wr Jefferson
But it has to be done before the games start for the week Before Thursday

Speaking for just myself. I'm willing to take a zero for players I keep in my lineup if it get cancelled last minute. That's a risk I'm willing to take. Now if the league wants to vote on this issue moving forward and people designate certain players ahead of time just in case a game gets cancelled I'm for it.
Like this Titans Bills game example
Start wr Diggs
Substitute wr Jefferson
But it has to be done before the games start for the week Before Thursday
Yes that is how it will work and I will post all substitutes before the early games on Sunday. Wont be possible to do this tonight so you can use any player that hasn't played yet.
I will send out emails tonight

Yes that is how it will work and I will post all substitutes before the early games on Sunday. Wont be possible to do this tonight so you can use any player that hasn't played yet.
I will send out emails tonight
Custom, as comish you can actually go into the rosters of our teams and make the switches live. If we are implementing this rule, making that change for the teams that do this will keep all the point tracking incheck within yahoo.

Custom, as comish you can actually go into the rosters of our teams and make the switches live. If we are implementing this rule, making that change for the teams that do this will keep all the point tracking incheck within yahoo.

Yeah I saw the manage other teams button under the commish tools but I just wanted everyone to know who the subs are so I will post them on the website and here.

Back