• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF'S 2020 Fantasy Football recap thread scores and standings

Good luck to my rival and bitter enemy this week Eliteswagg!! May my juicy pals team crush your OSgear this week In a epic battle to the death! It's going to be a battle for sure.

Good luck to my rival and bitter enemy this week Eliteswagg!! May my juicy pals team crush your OSgear this week In a epic battle to the death! It's going to be a battle for sure.
Good Luck my brother. With OSgear on my side you're going to need all the luck!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Going to be a good game to watch for sure. OSgear favored by 11

I knew bill would shut down Waller but I couldn’t resist playing him. I fucked up

102-103 in Eliteswagg's favor going into the final game we have players in... Detroit vs Arizona.. I need a huge week from Drake. On Eliteswaggs team I need Hopkins and Hockenson to do nada to win.. Eliteswagg your kicker killed it this week. 3 50 yard plus Field goals.

Last edited:
Let's go TOES!!!!
85160fc56bdb2f18d3cceeb4aeea27e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

102-103 in Eliteswagg's favor going into the final game we have players in... Detroit vs Arizona.. I need a huge week from Drake. On Eliteswaggs team I need Hopkins and Hockenson to do nada to win.. Eliteswagg your kicker killed it this week. 3 50 yard plus Field goals.
Damn that's fucking close boys..good luck

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

This show is over! Check your email Cdubb
Steak dinner on Custom last week, DirecTV bill paid by my friend CDubb this week. Thank you kind sirs

Team Gear Church
ec75ae5d74d7a3aee2adb5dd210bd66b.jpg

Congratulations my brother! your team beat mine down! Enjoy the spoils of victory. Nice job.

This show is over! Check your email Cdubb
Steak dinner on Custom last week, DirecTV bill paid by my friend CDubb this week. Thank you kind sirs

Team Gear Church
ec75ae5d74d7a3aee2adb5dd210bd66b.jpg

Well at least Dak kinda brought me back to respectability. At least you have TV for another month, nothing else out there for you to do.
ba5acb768d4e607f463de583dc551648.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well at least Dak kinda brought me back to respectability. At least you have TV for another month, nothing else out there for you to do.
ba5acb768d4e607f463de583dc551648.jpg

Truth.. we're in lockdown..and Dak is putting up a monster game..let's see if Seahawks can make a kick at the buzzer to win

Congratulations my brother! your team beat mine down! Enjoy the spoils of victory. Nice job.
It was a good match up, on to week 4!

Side note. Have yall ever had a weekend where you litterally can't stop eating shit. Fast food. Tacos, Chinese take out. Beers and completely feel like a lard ass? I feel like all my progress trimming down this summer is voided from the last couple days. Lol

Now to have some ice cream in celebration of my victory.

IML Gear Cream!
This is my worst game to date. GrAnabolic has one more game Monday but no way we will be able to come close to winning this.

The other Bigtoe team has been doing great. That was a big fuckup on my behalf. Sorry GrAnabolic

1921c1c22bbd03f876c07165b3e0eca9.jpg

Kamara went off, he’s this years cmc. Did anyone see the game, he pretty much is the saints offense. At least til Michael Thomas is back

Kamara went off, he’s this years cmc. Did anyone see the game, he pretty much is the saints offense. At least til Michael Thomas is back
Yeah and they really need him to stay healthy since Brees doesn't throw a pass over 15 yards lol.

This is my worst game to date. GrAnabolic has one more game Monday but no way we will be able to come close to winning this.

The other Bigtoe team has been doing great. That was a big fuckup on my behalf. Sorry GrAnabolic

1921c1c22bbd03f876c07165b3e0eca9.jpg

A lot of teams at 1-2 so you are still in this thing

Yeah and they really need him to stay healthy since Brees doesn't throw a pass over 15 yards lol.

I think his average yards per attempt is like 4.8 yards... Perfect for Kamara coming out of the backfield.

Winners so far this week who don't need tonight's game
Gear Church (Lifter916) defeats Steroidify (CDUBW44) 166-95
OSgear (Eliteswagg) defeats Juice Pal (E.J.D.) 137-110
The Commish (Custom) defeats Purity Source Labs (Killionb12) 107+-104. The plus is I still have 2 guys going tonight while PSL(Killionb12) is already finished

1st place-
Steroidify- $500 in store Credit
Gear Church- $500 in store Credit
Dutchpharma- $500 in store Credit
Juice Pal- $200 in store Credit
Total $1700

2nd place-
Monster Labs-5 Test Cyp, 2 Mast/Tren Blends ($400 value)
P.S.L.-$350 in store Credit
Sxript USA-$250 in store Credit
GrAnabolic-$250 store Credit
Total $1250

3rd place-
Ironlion Labs-3 Orange tops ($510 value)
OSgear-$300 in store Credit
Total $810

4th place-
Ace Labs- Assortment of oils and orals.

KillionB12 ( team PSL ) - I'm coming for you next ... Hit me up if u want any extra action on the side
38ebc0830e4f3c1d5d35d78a8a19051a.jpg

WEEK 3 SCORES, STANDINGS AND RECAPS

ASF's fantasy football is sponsored by the following shops.
1st place-
Steroidify- $500 in store Credit
Gear Church- $500 in store Credit
Dutchpharma- $500 in store Credit
Juice Pal- $200 in store Credit
Total $1700

2nd place-
Monster Labs-5 Test Cyp, 2 Mast/Tren Blends ($400 value)
P.S.L.-$350 in store Credit
Sxript USA-$250 in store Credit
GrAnabolic-$250 store Credit
Total $1250

3rd place-
Ironlion Labs-3 Orange tops ($510 value)
OSgear-$300 in store Credit
Total $810

4th place-
Ace Labs- Assortment of oils and orals.

This week's scores, standings and recaps are brought to you by Monster Labs. King Kong ain't got shit on us, Monster Lab will get you in BEAST MODE!

STANDINGS
1ST. Monster labs (Tmart) 3-0
2nd. OSgear (Eliteswagg) 3-0
3rd. Gear Church (Lifter916)
4th. Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) 2-1
5th. Juice Pal (E.J.D) 2-1
6th. Ace Labs (Gibbs) 2-1
7th. Sxript USA- (Oldred91) 1-2
8th. Iron Lion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) 1-2
9th. The Commish (Custom) 1-2
10th. Steoridify (CDUBW44) 1-2
11th. GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) 0-3
12th. Purity Source Labs (Killionb12) 0-3

RECAPS
[FONT=&quot]
We might as well start the recaps with the blow out of the week. It was Gear Church (Lifter916) who rose to the occasion, cruising to a 166-95 victory over Steroidify (Cdubw44), who fell short of projections. Gear Church (Lifter916) took a 30-point lead on Thursday behind James Robinson and never looked back. Dak Prescott (38 points) and Devin Singletary (16) led the way for Steroidify (Cdubw44) in the defeat. Gear Church (Lifter916) (2-1) will look to keep it rolling against P.S.L (Killionb12), while Steroidify (Cdubw44) (1-2) face off against Ace Labs (Gibbs) in an effort to get back on track.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was the king of the hill Monster Labs (Tmart) with another 1st place blow out. They won their third matchup in a row to open the season with a dominant win over Ace Labs (Gibbs), cruising to a 156-85 victory. Monster Labs (Tmart) took an early 11-point lead on Thursday. Ace Labs (Gibbs) did come back to take the lead early Sunday, powered by Derrick Henry (28 points) and Matt Ryan (12). Not to be deterred, Monster Labs (Tmart) rallied later that night, as Alvin Kamara (45 points) put them back on top for good. Monster Labs (Tmart) (3-0) will look to notch another win against Dutch Pharma (Megatron1), while Ace Labs (Gibbs) (2-1) will take on Steroidify (Cdubw44) in an effort to get back on a winning streak.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Commish (Custom) cruised to their 1st victory of the season a 128-104 victory to hand Purity Source Labs (Killionb12) their third straight loss to open the season. P.S.L. (Killionb12) took a 22-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind stellar showings from Cooper Kupp (27 points) and Robbie Gould (14). But it was all The Commish (Custom) after that. They were led by Austin Ekeler (59 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD, 84 Rec Yds) and DK Metcalf (4 Rec, 110 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD). The Commish (Custom) (1-2) will look to earn another win against Juice Pal (E.J.D), while P.S.L. (Killionb12) (0-3) try to get their first win against Gear Church (Lifter916)

.Another undefeated shop OSgear ([/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EliteSwagg) won their third straight matchup to open the season with a convincing win over Juice Pal (E.J.D), cruising to a 137-110 victory. OSgear (EliteSwagg) got out to a 1-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind Dalvin Cook (31 points) and Stephen Gostkowski (25) and never looked back. Josh Allen (34 points) and Robert Woods (21) were the leaders for Juice Pal (E.J.D) in the defeat which was their 1st loss of the season. OSgear (EliteSwagg) (3-0) will look to maintain their winning ways against Sxript USA (Oldred91), while Juice Pal (E.J.D) (2-1) will face The Commish (Custom) in an effort to get back in the win column.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sxript USA (Oldred91) showed up, earning a 130-113 victory over Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen). Sxript USA (Oldred91) jumped out to a 38-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind 53 points from Allen Robinson II (10 Rec, 123 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) and Carson Wentz (225 Pass Yds, 1 Pass TD, 65 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD) and that was all they needed to get it going. Clyde Edwards-Helaire (64 Rush Yds, 70 Rec Yds) and Chris Godwin (5 Rec, 64 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) led the way for Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) in their second loss of the year. Sxript USA (Oldred91) (1-2) will look to sustain their winning ways against OSgear (EliteSwagg), while Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen) (1-2) face the winless GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) in an effort to get back on track.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) another shop with a blow out this week cruised to a 134-83 victory to hand GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) their third straight loss to open the season. GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) got out to a 7-point lead early Sunday afternoon but couldn't hang on, it was all Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) after that. They were led by Keenan Allen, who caught 13 passes for 132 yards and a touchdown for 33 points, and Kyler Murray, who passed for 270 yards , ran for 29 yards and scored 3 touchdowns (23 points). Tyreek Hill (20 points) and Ben Roethlisberger (19) led the charge for GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) in the loss. Dutch Pharma (Megatron1) (2-1) will look to get another W against the king of the hill Monster Labs (Tmart), while GrAnabolic (Bigtoe) (0-3) try to get their first win against defending champion Iron Lion Labs (HeavyMetalMadMen).

[/FONT]
It's still early in the season and no shops are out of the mix but some teams need to make some move to stay competitive The next 3-4 weeks might give us an idea of who is in the race and who is going to be out. Thursday night starts off the week as the Jets face Denver a few shops have some players going so we might get a glance of what the weekend holds for us. Good luck everyone!

Still pissed I lost and lost money.

Back