• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork Test Results - Feedback Appreciated

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy All,

I got my bloodwork back today and just wanted to gauge some feedback/opinions.

Unfortunately, looks like my test levels are low - which makes me regret purchasing testosterone from my buddy, will be placing another order with JPal shortly to correct.

Also, this is something my doctor ordered for me - didn't go through Quest/etc... Am I missing anything important on this report that you guys would check in addition?

Current Cycle:
- Age 30
- Weight: 252
- Height: 6'6"
- T400 (though, not even worth mentioning it seems)
- Tren E (200mg twice a week)
- Mast E (200mg twice a week)
- Anavar (just started, been doing 50mg/ED for the last 6 days)
- Proviron (50mg/ED)

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, forgot to attach.

Attachments

• BT1.PNG
    BT1.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 29
  • BT2.PNG
    BT2.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 28
  • BT3.PNG
    BT3.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 26
  • BT4.PNG
    BT4.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Well, you need to donate blood. Your HGB and HCT are getting on the higher end. You liver enzymes are a little elevated, but that's where I normally stay when I'm lifting hard.

Are you black? If not your eGFR is a little lower than I'd like to see. How long before blood draw did you lift? Or take creatine? How hydrated were you? Those could all explain the creatinine levels and even your red cell counts.

Your test...is bunk as fuck unless you just started. How long you been on it? What dose are you running, and how long since the last shot?

Oh, and you're cholesterol kinda sucks. Low HDL and higher LDL. I'd throw in K2 m-7 with vitamin D and a quality omega 3 fish oil. Citrus bergamot extract also helps favorable lipids.

Well, you need to donate blood. Your HGB and HCT are getting on the higher end. You liver enzymes are a little elevated, but that's where I normally stay when I'm lifting hard.

Are you black? If not your eGFR is a little lower than I'd like to see. How long before blood draw did you lift? Or take creatine? How hydrated were you? Those could all explain the creatinine levels and even your red cell counts.

Your test...is bunk as fuck unless you just started. How long you been on it? What dose are you running, and how long since the last shot?

Appreciate your feedback! See below, please:

1. Yes, going to schedule for a blood donation here soon - actually, have never even done that before lol.
2. No, I am white (profile pic is me).
3. I lifted the day prior to my blood draw, in the evening.
4. I don't take creatine.
5. Probably wasn't too hydrated prior to my blood test, if I were to be honest (was an early morning draw).
6. Been on current cycle for about four weeks.
7. Last shot before blood test was about three days prior.

Cycle Dosing/Info below:
- T400 (though, not even worth mentioning it seems - 400mg twice a week)
- Tren E (200mg twice a week)
- Mast E (200mg twice a week)
- Anavar (just started, been doing 50mg/ED for the last 6 days)
- Proviron (50mg/ED)

Current Supplements:
* Hawthorn Berry - 1000mg
* Celery Seed Extract - 75mg
* Liv52 - 2caps/day (going to raise this to 4-6)

* CoQ10 - 100mg
* 5-HTP - 200mg
* Omega Fish Oil - 2500mg
* L-Arginine - 2110mg
* Maca - 1000mg

* Optimum Nutrition ZMA - 450mg Magnesium / 30mg Zinc / 10.5mg B6
* Optimum Nutrition Multi-vitamin (Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D, E, B12)

Last edited:
I remember when you posted about that gear you got from a buddy. Looks like you got your answer

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

AhYep. Chances are it's all bunk considering. If test is bunk, the rest is pretty much guaranteed to be

Just to let you know, the T400 I have is from another supplier, but the Tren, Mast, Anavar, and Proviron are from vendors here. So I think they are solid. :)

Just to let you know, the T400 I have is from another supplier, but the Tren, Mast, Anavar, and Proviron are from vendors here. So I think they are solid. :)
Oh okay good lol. Just FYI, T400 usually has some pretty good pip

IML Gear Cream!
I'd bet it is the Anavar doing the # on your lipids. I don't know anything that will counter that, other than a pharmaceutical, which will then tax your liver too much. Just don't stay on it any more than 6 weeks, once you stop the lipids will return to normal.

Back