• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just a little TD for the up coming winter season.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do we have here? Some EP Test cyp, Nandrolone Deca, Mast E, M1T, and last but not least proviron
Euro-Pharmacies.net Sponsored by PSL PuritySourceLabs.ru

YSGUQFb.png

loG86xC.png

keK9Hzq.png

What do we have here? Some EP Test cyp, Nandrolone Deca, Mast E, M1T, and last but not least proviron

YSGUQFb.png

loG86xC.png

keK9Hzq.png

Little Eh! Some of my favorites!

Max

Little Eh! Some of my favorites!

Max
These are all my favorites, I'm really interested in how running the M1T with this combo will do. Got a little bit of everything firing.

These are all my favorites, I'm really interested in how running the M1T with this combo will do. Got a little bit of everything firing.

Bulk/Strength Monster is what is will do

Max

Now that’s a solid winter bulk right there bro!! I hope you like the M1T as much as I did.

That's a haul and a half!
Nice Vision!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! I can't wait to start bulking. I managed to drop 20 lbs since April and I'm dying to beef up again.

YES! I can't wait to start bulking. I managed to drop 20 lbs since April and I'm dying to beef up again.

have no worries it will come right back, muscle does have memory ;)

YSGUQFb.png

loG86xC.png

keK9Hzq.png
Melt in your mouth not in your hands.. oh my goodness. That is a thing of beauty!!!
I have one myself I need to post up.

I'm wondering if I should pull out the heavy artillery?!??

YSGUQFb.png

loG86xC.png

keK9Hzq.png
Wheres my cut of that bulk?!?
Hahahah.... Yeah, I'm clever.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Thats a thing of beauty...
Sharing is caring lmao

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Back