Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    The man is a veteran quick letís suck his dick lol come on dude you are not the only one .
    Thanks for clearing that up this whole time Iíve thought it was only me. Your contribution here... par the course from what Iím seeing being back less than 24 hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldJJdigs View Post
    I appreciate it. And I appreciate all the guys who PMíd me... you guys are what I remember this board being. Helping guys... giving solid advice and being good dudes.... and not being cunts.

Itís really disappointing to see what this board turned into. I can list hundreds of names that have probably left this board because of interactions just like this. Itís bullshit. Complete bullshit!!! This shit is hard enough never mind guys acting like theyíre better than people because they have a high post count on an Internet board.
    Not sure iíd trust all the folks PMíing you. Go to the sources sub forums and read around. Some but not all are good to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts
    Rep Points

stop being a whiny cunt
    I appreciate it. And I appreciate all the guys who PMíd me... you guys are what I remember this board being. Helping guys... giving solid advice and being good dudes.... and not being cunts.

Itís really disappointing to see what this board turned into. I can list hundreds of names that have probably left this board because of interactions just like this. Itís bullshit. Complete bullshit!!! This shit is hard enough never mind guys acting like theyíre better than people because they have a high post count on an Internet board.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts
    Rep Points

oh no, he should absolutely trust the PMs- let that dumb fuck whiny cunt burn
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    Not sure iíd trust all the folks PMíing you. Go to the sources sub forums and read around. Some but not all are good to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts
    Rep Points

Nothing except it is normally what a troll posts but I see you are supposedly OG. So, uh, sorry I called you a dumb fuck whiny cunt. Perhaps that is not what you are. I don't know and I don't care.
    Whats weird about my post penis?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    oh no, he should absolutely trust the PMs- let that dumb fuck whiny cunt burn
    Youre a mouthy little cunt. Get the fuck out of my thread fuck-face Internet tough guy. Your small dick is hanging out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts
    Rep Points

Again, sorry I called you a dumb fuck whiny cunt. Question though.....All due respect, but back in the day were you a dumb fuck whiny cunt or did you progress into what you are now?
    Youre a mouthy little cunt. Get the fuck out of my thread fuck-face Internet tough guy. Your small dick is hanging out
    Last edited by lifter6973; 09-21-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points

[QUOTE=TheOldJJdigs;1752341]Boys Iím in a shit spot.

Ive been home brewing for the last two years and been away from the boards... Raws are now a month behind and in no mans land! Canít track it and the Covid BS has only made everything worse. Iím a week away from turning into a Karen :/

Who has real Test and super fast TA??? Just TEST doesnít have to be all the goodies... just need a fix to this issue and Iíll feel much better.

God damn COVID!!![
    Anyone else thinking LE?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Boys Iím in a shit spot.

Ive been home brewing for the last two years and been away from the boards... Raws are now a month behind and in no mans land! Canít track it and the Covid BS has only made everything worse. Iím a week away from turning into a Karen :/

Who has real Test and super fast TA??? Just TEST doesnít have to be all the goodies... just need a fix to this issue and Iíll feel much better.

God damn COVID!!!
    I wish I could give you better news but I can't. I I was working with a main distributor for a lab that is, BTW A+, I Maha labs. I I had it made the stuff was great and I was lsying like nothing. I they have been completely out of stock of everything for months now. A huge, professional operation because they can't obtain the raws. Same thing if you look at Dragon Pharma, another excellent lab. about everything is out of stock.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pgcc649 View Post
    I wish I could give you better news but I can't. I I was working with a main distributor for a lab that is, BTW A+, I Maha labs. I I had it made the stuff was great and I was lsying like nothing. I they have been completely out of stock of everything for months now. A huge, professional operation because they can't obtain the raws. Same thing if you look at Dragon Pharma, another excellent lab. about everything is out of stock.

The only overseas lab I've used and trust that still has most everything is 7labs

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,436 Posts
    Rep Points

Should try anabolic America or muscle factory labs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually just received a bunch of 7labs products. That's Just a couple bottles prop and clen. I never trusted their shit until I was given free samples and it all worked really well. I recently gave my GF their clen and just 20mcgs flipped her out had to give her a xanax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points

You realize a couple posts up you said no good news for OP to get his Test but here you are now pushing another lab? Nice try.... actually it wasnít.
    I actually just received a bunch of 7labs products. That's Just a couple bottles prop and clen. I never trusted their shit until I was given free samples and it all worked really well. I recently gave my GF their clen and just 20mcgs flipped her out had to give her a xanax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

I have some 7labs stuff on the way. I read good reviews about it. Sounds like it's top shelf stuff like Kalpa, ZPHC or Balkan, etc Overseas Pharmaceutical Quality Labs. About as close to pharma grade as you can get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

Happens to me all the time. Guys you thought you were cool with will just totally turn on you if you say one thing that goes against their views.

How do i deal with it? I just stopped giving a fuck. It really works! While they're acting all emotional and overly expressive like a table full of women, I just sit there shaking my head and move on to the next interesting thread and forget about it.
    Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 09-26-2020 at 08:32 PM.