WTF now he's slingin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldJJdigs View Post
    Boys Iím in a shit spot.

Ive been home brewing for the last two years and been away from the boards... Raws are now a month behind and in no mans land! Canít track it and the Covid BS has only made everything worse. Iím a week away from turning into a Karen :/

Who has real Test and super fast TA??? Just TEST doesnít have to be all the goodies... just need a fix to this issue and Iíll feel much better.

God damn COVID!!!
    Hit up Praetorian. Their gear is FYRE!!! They get a g2g in my book. Hit up their rep @custom he wonít let you down. Total legit standup guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Iím good boys... TD already 😆😁
    Completely off this board... way better stuff out there. But I appreciate any helpful person in this thread.... answering basic questions that are asked every single day. Who has the best test. Who has fast shipping times. Common fucking questions we all have seen time and time again... most times some pms are sent and guys squared away in a day or two. Standard data..

You know it this crazy life of ours you have mouthy little dick faggets that only like to make noise, lol. Then you have guys that will help you out when in a bind.... and send you any gear you want, not make you pay for anything and have TDís 3 days later 😁😁 All because Lifter and HOF jumped my thread LMAO!!

Obviously that little CUNT Lifter is going through his period right now. I know when my girl gets her period itís usually a heavy cycle... I wonder Lifter howís your menstrual cycle for you? Is it a messy one? You limp dick fagget Internet tough fingers... as he protects his internetzzz.

Btw bitch this is my board... you came after me dumb fuck. So youíll take that double size cock out of your mouth when you talk to me next, lol.

He probably wont get this tonight, lol. Heís busy with trying to make his penis pump work way better... heís ferociously reading the instructions because he canít understand WHY HIS STUPID FAGGET DICK IS ONLY 2 INCHES!!! Screaming on the edge of his bed asking god why this is his life before breaking into uncontrollable crying fits because his mom burned the meatloaf tonight and why he has zero social life.

Hey pussy... yea you Lifter. Theyíre two different kinds of men in this world. Men like myself... and boys like you trying to be men. You get your floppy pussy away from me time-now and donít ever come into one of my threads again.

Hold this ĎLí for a sec... After you finish whatever youíre doing..

iíll be Back later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Hit up Praetorian. Their gear is FYRE!!! They get a g2g in my book. Hit up their rep @custom he wonít let you down. Total legit standup guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the advice my brother. Youíre a good dude... see ya around sometime. Hope your family is safe from all this Covid shit.. be good brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,779 Posts
    Rep Points

You sound butt hurt. Sorry you are such a soft cunt but hey its not my problem. I am so glad I can post on your board. LOL
    Iím good boys... TD already 
    Completely off this board... way better stuff out there. But I appreciate any helpful person in this thread.... answering basic questions that are asked every single day. Who has the best test. Who has fast shipping times. Common fucking questions we all have seen time and time again... most times some pms are sent and guys squared away in a day or two. Standard data..

You know it this crazy life of ours you have mouthy little dick faggets that only like to make noise, lol. Then you have guys that will help you out when in a bind.... and send you any gear you want, not make you pay for anything and have TDís 3 days later  All because Lifter and HOF jumped my thread LMAO!!

Obviously that little CUNT Lifter is going through his period right now. I know when my girl gets her period itís usually a heavy cycle... I wonder Lifter howís your menstrual cycle for you? Is it a messy one? You limp dick fagget Internet tough fingers... as he protects his internetzzz.

Btw bitch this is my board... you came after me dumb fuck. So youíll take that double size cock out of your mouth when you talk to me next, lol.

He probably wont get this tonight, lol. Heís busy with trying to make his penis pump work way better... heís ferociously reading the instructions because he canít understand WHY HIS STUPID FAGGET DICK IS ONLY 2 INCHES!!! Screaming on the edge of his bed asking god why this is his life before breaking into uncontrollable crying fits because his mom burned the meatloaf tonight and why he has zero social life.

Hey pussy... yea you Lifter. Theyíre two different kinds of men in this world. Men like myself... and boys like you trying to be men. You get your floppy pussy away from me time-now and donít ever come into one of my threads again.

Hold this ĎLí for a sec... After you finish whatever youíre doing..

iíll be Back later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,779 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh gawd! Too funny- Thanks KrossOut- this douche is dumb as a box of rocks
    Thanks for the advice my brother. Youíre a good dude... see ya around sometime. Hope your family is safe from all this Covid shit.. be good brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Oh gawd! Too funny- Thanks KrossOut- this douche is dumb as a box of rocks
    What you say dumb bitch? I couldnít understand with all the dumb homo cock you have in there.

How about this little man. How about you get the fuck out of my thread? K... bye bye pussy

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,085 Posts
    Rep Points

His Next Thread:

IN TROUBLE AGAIN

"I bought gearz off someone not on this forum and it was bunk. Now I have bad gyno and leaking tit juice. Can someone help a long time veteran of the board with a hook up on Nolvadex with quick TA."

lolz

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,435 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    His Next Thread:

IN TROUBLE AGAIN

"I bought gearz off someone not on this forum and it was bunk. Now I have bad gyno and leaking tit juice. Can someone help a long time veteran of the board with a hook up on Nolvadex with quick TA."

lolz
    Donít forget he is a combat veteran too

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,921 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe roid rage is a real thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in