• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kinda got ripped off

CarlosMotion

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, innocent question. Not sure if asking this kind of question is frowned upon or what not. But a buddy recommended M4B. So I placed an order of Winnie,Var and clen. They said they were gonna send two packages... long story short only received one package with the clen and never got the other package with the good stuff. I’ve emailed them like more than 6 times and now they don’t even respond to the emails and if they do (like 5 days after). It’s with
Some BS “give it a few more days”. And it’s been 2 months since I ordered!!! Anyone has feedback on these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
DaFuq is M4B?

Loollll. It’s a website to get gear. I’m kinda new to the scene. So I didn’t know where to get gear so I went with it. I have absolutely no clue if its a good or bad source, Popular or not. It’s the only place I knew at that time. My experience personally had been fucking horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, Ive seen that before- yeah, not surprised- look at sponsors on here and their feedback (from vets most importantly). There are some good ones.
I doubt anyone here has dealt with M4B but who knows- I would just chalk it up as a loss and do some research here on who fits your needs.

I stopped using them 5 years ago for the same reason...

Good sources don't need websites , the stuff sells itself, there are a few good sources that do have websites but it is definitely a red flag and you should read up on any source peddling gear through a website. Some good sources here , read and see for yourself

Back