• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Female dosed Test

colorado

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are there any sponsors that offer female dosage Test? I only see the regular dosages for Test E and Test P (ie 250mg/ml or 100mg/ml).

But if a female wanted a TRT type dosage, wouldn't it be much easier to pin test at a much lower concentrate? For example, 15mg/ml or you know what I'm getting at. It seems like it would be such a pain in the ass to dig a 15mg dose out of Test E 250mg/ml.

Also, is it best for female to use shorter esters such as Test P while trying to dial in their correct dosage?

Thanks ladies! (or bros)

0010515_testosterone-cypionate-c-iii-100mgml-mdv-10ml-vial_550.jpeg

Oh, my bad. It's almost like Drs have already accounted for my exact question with 100mg/ml Test C. I can guarantee you that Drs aren't injecting 15mg of 250mg/ml... 3 fucking units out of a 100 unit slin pin. That's EXACTLY the point of having the 100mg/ml like the picture I just showed you.

It would be a lot easier if she was using Test P, hence, my second question. But maybe you didn't read down that far.

Also, I posted in this sub to get female responses. If I wanted a dude to answer, I would have posted in the general board.

0010515_testosterone-cypionate-c-iii-100mgml-mdv-10ml-vial_550.jpeg

Oh, my bad. It's almost like Drs have already accounted for my exact question with 100mg/ml Test C. I can guarantee you that Drs aren't injecting 15mg of 250mg/ml... 3 fucking units out of a 100 unit slin pin. That's EXACTLY the point of having the 100mg/ml like the picture I just showed you.

It would be a lot easier if she was using Test P, hence, my second question. But maybe you didn't read down that far.

Also, I posted in this sub to get female responses. If I wanted a dude to answer, I would have posted in the general board.

Bc women can have some unwanted sides using testosterone, best to use test prop so adjustments are easier. Starting a 10mg each time for 30 mg total a week.

This is super easy and painless using a slin pin.

Cost on a vial of test prop is like 40 bucks and will last her a long long time.

My wife uses test cyp 2x weekly due to the lesser fluctuations as opposed to shorter esters. Women are much more susceptible to fluctuation related side effects than men.

If she's doing a true replacement dose like 10-20mg weekly, the sides won't be so bad that the slow taper will be an issue. If she was running more it's another story.

So, what we do is buy sterile filtered oil (MCT because she uses GC test) and a big syringe with a .22um syringe filter. Then I pull extra oil into the syringe and put the filter on. Push oil through the filter until there's no air left. Then slide off the filter and dump the oil until you get to the amount you need to mix with the test (I do 10mL vials of 100mg/mL, so it's 4mL 250mg test cyp and 6mL oil) and put the filter back on. Put the 6mL oil in a sterile sealed vial (vent it while you fill) then add the 4mL test 250. Heat it a little and shake like a mofo until it turns into a homogeneous mixture and there's no swirling/unmixed oils.

Done. It's also easier if you do larger vials at a time and then dispense them into individual 10mL vials. Then you don't run out and be in a bind when you don't have any syringe filters left...been down that road.

Right now, she's just pulling straight out of a 250mg/mL vial with a slin pin and she's good with it. She's accurate with the measure so there's minimal fluctuation. Plus she prefers doing it subq because it reduces the fluctuations even more, so the less volume the better.

Also, buy quality slin pins with accurate 100 iu marks. Some only have 2iu marks, so they aren't as easy to measure straight from the vial. The Easy Touch 1/2" 28g or 29g are our go to for her.

Well again, if it's a 100mg per ml and you use a 31g slin pin, and pull to the first .10 mark, you have 10mg. 3 full spin pins for 15mg? No, you're completely wrong as you would have 300mg. One FULL insulin pin would be 100mg.

It isn't rocket science and for your info, there are a lot of us that have treated our ladies from menopause etc. with great success.

I would suggest not worrying about the dosage and asking more specific questions surrounding your situation.

Well again, if it's a 100mg per ml and you use a 31g slin pin, and pull to the first .10 mark, you have 10mg. 3 full spin pins for 15mg? No, you're completely wrong as you would have 300mg. One FULL insulin pin would be 100mg.

It isn't rocket science and for your info, there are a lot of us that have treated our ladies from menopause etc. with great success.

I would suggest not worrying about the dosage and asking more specific questions surrounding your situation.

Dividing isn't rocket science!
Division & slin pins!!

This. My wife uses 20mg with a 31g slin pin. Simple, pulled back to the 10 on a slin pin is 20mg with 200mg pharma test cyp

IML Gear Cream!
Same here, only my wife does 5 twice a week and no issues with level's staying consistent with each blood work.
This. My wife uses 20mg with a 31g slin pin. Simple, pulled back to the 10 on a slin pin is 20mg with 200mg pharma test cyp

Wtf is so hard about a .5ml slin pin and math? My wife has been on 10-12mg twice a week for a few years. Why would she want to pin a full ml of test instead of a micro amount with a half inch pin literally anywhere she's lean enough? Plus why spend the same money for low dose test when she could buy a normal bottle and have it last forever.
I can have the wife come back and quote this if you like so its an actual female response.

Last edited:
Back