Pharmacom Store


Blood Preasure on AAS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    deathrattle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    318

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    1448771506

    Blood Preasure on AAS

    Do you guys get high bp when on cycle? Mine always goes up on cycle.

    Does anyone take BP medicine when getting on cycle and then get off when cycle is over?

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,259

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    405
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points
    782777623

    I use cialis. 113/73 on blast. Gear church has great cialis for a good price everyone loves it. For me it makes it a non issue.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,081

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    234
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mine does go up but not terrible. I don't think I've seen it above 140/90. Baby aspirin and fish oil is all I do. I try to avoid the daily cialis but it is proven to help and is a much better option than beta blockers or ace inhibitors IMO.
    Last edited by Diesel618; 09-20-2020 at 05:11 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,019
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,683
    Thanked in
    1,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    43961150

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Mine does go up but not terrible. I don't think I've seen it above 140/90. Baby aspirin and fish oil is all I do. I try to avoid the daily cialis but it is proven to help and is a much better option than beta blockers or ace inhibitors IMO.
    I 2nd this . Even the numbers

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    292

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    435957734

    Donate blood regularly and mine stays in range

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    lundgren's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    380

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    217019018

    Quote Originally Posted by deathrattle View Post
    Do you guys get high bp when on cycle? Mine always goes up on cycle.

    Does anyone take BP medicine when getting on cycle and then get off when cycle is over?

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Funny because when i use test from script i never get high BP, i feel zen i have great gain, when i use Test E from UG lab some lab give to me high BP and feel stressed.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    CSOReaper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,155

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    367
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points
    1430708067

    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Funny because when i use test from script i never get high BP, i feel zen i have great gain, when i use Test E from UG lab some lab give to me high BP and feel stressed.
    That's because the script shit is underdised as hell.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    167
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points
    3807774

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Mine does go up but not terrible. I don't think I've seen it above 140/90. Baby aspirin and fish oil is all I do. I try to avoid the daily cialis but it is proven to help and is a much better option than beta blockers or ace inhibitors IMO.


    Just curious, why do you stay away from daily Cialis? Any specific reason?

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Rep Points
    3667719

    Mine goes up as well, which means I have to take certain actions in other areas. Example, more cardio helps, blood donating every 60 days, cleaner diet, less caffeine, etc.
    I am taking carditone and a couple other OTC supplements as well to assist. I have noticed that when doing all the previous, BP drops back close to my normal, healthy range.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,931

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,989
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,772
    Thanked in
    1,830 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Mine goes up as well, which means I have to take certain actions in other areas. Example, more cardio helps, blood donating every 60 days, cleaner diet, less caffeine, etc.
    I am taking carditone and a couple other OTC supplements as well to assist. I have noticed that when doing all the previous, BP drops back close to my normal, healthy range.
    ^^ This ^^

    Precisely what I was going to write. Exact same method here.

    Donating regularly for me is super super important. IF I let it go even a month later then when Im supposed to donate, I feel tired and am red all the time. For me it runs in my family so I have to deal with it minus AAS.

    Also HGH spikes my BP insanely. Prob from the water retention.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,918
    Thanked in
    6,780 Posts
    Rep Points
    628065407

    Blood Preasure on AAS


    After 2 cups of cold brew! (Time isnt right)

    Max

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    167
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points
    3807774

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    After 2 cups of cold brew! (Time isnt right)

    Max
    Man, I don't think my BP has ever been that low lol.

  13. #13
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,899

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,952
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,187
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

    After 2 cups of cold brew! (Time isnt right)

    Max
    We are close. Last doctors visit in August was

    Blood pressure 117/67

    Pulse 59

    Its all about how cool you are!

    Am I right?

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,918
    Thanked in
    6,780 Posts
    Rep Points
    628065407

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Man, I don't think my BP has ever been that low lol.
    Lots of cardio and athletics helped. I force myself, even on bulks. Plus, I don’t dirty bulk, ever. No alcohol or tobacco is a key factor within that combination. Keeping stress low mentally helps because I get white coat syndrome at the physicians office! Lol. After she does the first one, I make her take it again and it is low. Nerves/Stress has a lot to do with it!

    Max

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,918
    Thanked in
    6,780 Posts
    Rep Points
    628065407

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    We are close. Last doctors visit in August was

    Blood pressure 117/67

    Pulse 59

    Its all about how cool you are!

    Am I right?
    Indeed.
    Obscure Quote from GroundHogs Day: “ Am I right, am I right, am I right!” Ned Ryerson.

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. enan - blood pressure and thickiening of blood
    By bax in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 01:09 PM
  2. Effect of Donating Blood on High Blood Pressure
    By galois in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 06:25 PM
  3. Aspirated and no blood, pulled syringe and blood was in there.
    By That_Tren_Life in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:14 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums