• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crazy?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
" Those who are dancing look like fools to the ones who can't hear the music. "

If ever there was a quote that described what it's like to be a "Bodybuilder", that's it.

Why do you eat the same thing every day? Don't you get tired of it?

Your joints are going to hurt you when you get older lifting those heavy weights.

You're going to the gym on (insert holiday or even here)?

Why don't you just live life a little?

Do you really need to eat right now? Can't it wait til we're done?

Just have a small piece of cake.

Oh, a little cheese won't kill you!

Cardio again? At 4am?

All things I've heard. Probably at some point, all things I've told myself.

Until you're in it, you can't explain it. Hell, I've been in it a bit now and it's hard for me to explain still.

It DOES matter IF, you're trying to be the absolute best that you can be at building a physique and furthermore, anything in life. There aren't any half measures, only half ass results.

You think the greatest athletes, business men and entrepreneurs half assed it? If so you're Fucking nuts.

Yeah, you might be going along right now putting in effort, maybe even a lot but, there's gonna come a time when you have to put it all on the line in whatever you do if you want to be the best.

Take this Calum Von Mouger cunt. AMAZING genetics. Freak of nature. Goes and wins this contest wherever on a four week diet. Great. That MIGHT work at nationals, maybe, given he's a mutant, after that? Nope. He's Fucked. He doesn't have it in his being too go all in. Just like his interview with the talent agent in pumping Iron, "I usually wing it". That's why you're still winging it.

Don't get me wrong, he looks better then I ever will. He's more successful. Just imagine...... He goes all in..... It's game over. You give me that guy's genetics, I'm on the Fucking Olympia stage and that sounds conceited as fuck.

There's a reason why we see so many guys have health issues in bodybuilding. To be great in this sport /padgent, whatever you want to call it, you have to have the mindset of whatever it takes. There's no other way! This can easily be sent down the path of, whatever it takes in drugs though, that's not the way I'm speaking of. Genetic elites who crush mere mortals go on and run into more genetic elites and might win but, then, they run into Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman... These mutants had both genetics and the deepest need to do whatever it took to be the greatest ever to walk the earth. So the guy who isn't all in in every aspect goes all in on drugs because he thinks that's it. It's not.

I guess my thought is, if you're doing it right just keep doing it! Those of us doing it with you see you and we're there with you.

If you're not sure if you're all in, you aren't. If you really want it, just Fucking go for it! Never knowing what you could have done isn't something I want to live with in my sixties.

Mid day rant over. Go kill it today.

Consider me motivated! Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

" Those who are dancing look like fools to the ones who can't hear the music. "

If ever there was a quote that described what it's like to be a "Bodybuilder", that's it.

Why do you eat the same thing every day? Don't you get tired of it?

Your joints are going to hurt you when you get older lifting those heavy weights.

You're going to the gym on (insert holiday or even here)?

Why don't you just live life a little?

Do you really need to eat right now? Can't it wait til we're done?

Just have a small piece of cake.

Oh, a little cheese won't kill you!

Cardio again? At 4am?

All things I've heard. Probably at some point, all things I've told myself.

Until you're in it, you can't explain it. Hell, I've been in it a bit now and it's hard for me to explain still.

It DOES matter IF, you're trying to be the absolute best that you can be at building a physique and furthermore, anything in life. There aren't any half measures, only half ass results.

You think the greatest athletes, business men and entrepreneurs half assed it? If so you're Fucking nuts.

Yeah, you might be going along right now putting in effort, maybe even a lot but, there's gonna come a time when you have to put it all on the line in whatever you do if you want to be the best.

Take this Calum Von Mouger cunt. AMAZING genetics. Freak of nature. Goes and wins this contest wherever on a four week diet. Great. That MIGHT work at nationals, maybe, given he's a mutant, after that? Nope. He's Fucked. He doesn't have it in his being too go all in. Just like his interview with the talent agent in pumping Iron, "I usually wing it". That's why you're still winging it.

Don't get me wrong, he looks better then I ever will. He's more successful. Just imagine...... He goes all in..... It's game over. You give me that guy's genetics, I'm on the Fucking Olympia stage and that sounds conceited as fuck.

There's a reason why we see so many guys have health issues in bodybuilding. To be great in this sport /padgent, whatever you want to call it, you have to have the mindset of whatever it takes. There's no other way! This can easily be sent down the path of, whatever it takes in drugs though, that's not the way I'm speaking of. Genetic elites who crush mere mortals go on and run into more genetic elites and might win but, then, they run into Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman... These mutants had both genetics and the deepest need to do whatever it took to be the greatest ever to walk the earth. So the guy who isn't all in in every aspect goes all in on drugs because he thinks that's it. It's not.

I guess my thought is, if you're doing it right just keep doing it! Those of us doing it with you see you and we're there with you.

If you're not sure if you're all in, you aren't. If you really want it, just Fucking go for it! Never knowing what you could have done isn't something I want to live with in my sixties.

Mid day rant over. Go kill it today.

Regardless, your family still loves you.

And for the right reasons.

Good post and fuck Calum, he’s 1 of the biggest nerds in the fitness industry, he annoys me almost as much as Brad Castleberry.

Well put. But most will never understand.

I was at my sister’s for a week prior to the show. She and her husband both work in the medical field. Both, especially my brother-in-law ( a pharmacist and genius) was blown awayby the hormone and other balancing act. He had nothing bad to say and was impressed by how everything is calculated. I answered more questions in 3 weeks than a dozen clients would ask in years.
The thing that blew him away most was the sixmonths of prep for 60 seconds on stage. That 60 second routine that I didn’t even rate doing at the North American.

It’s impossible for me to explain why I do it yet I am absolutely certain why. Even if internally. There is a satifsction I can’t explain.

Back