• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ssri

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve tried numerous so called anti anxiety drugs over the last few years and none seem to help especially when talking aas. Also I really feel like they impeeed muscle growth . Does anyone know if there’s any research behind these conflicting with steroids . Paxil works but I can’t loose weight on o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find a low dose of Lexapro works well for me. Ten milligrams no more no less. I find it keeps me from feeling agitated all the time. I also find prami worked well for me in the past.

Zoloft worked good for me until I decided to stop. That wasn't fun at all.

Could be that the ones you've used aren't good for you in particular. They have a genetic testing that can be done to down which ones are more likely to work for you. My wife had it done years ago when she was still on SSRIs. It helped narrow hers down to the one that worked the best

Lexa pro made me depressed and well butrin couldn’t get hard

I feel like they blunt your ability to gain muscle and loose weight to be honest

I’ve tried numerous so called anti anxiety drugs over the last few years and none seem to help especially when talking aas. Also I really feel like they impeeed muscle growth . Does anyone know if there’s any research behind these conflicting with steroids . Paxil works but I can’t loose weight on o

fuck them meds . they effect everyone diff. I know some that people put on weight, lose weight, cant fuck or fuck to long. etc etc

either way taking hormones puts ya on a mental rollercoaster then numbing it out with meds can turn into a shitshow.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I remember reading about elevated cortisol from ssri's. I decided to get off them when I got sober some years back. Turned out to be the right decision for me, but there are plenty of people who do better on them and the benefits outweigh the sides.

Effexor was the best one for me as far as mood goes. Never really hindered my gains in a noticeable manner.

Paxil is ok but hard to cum

IML Gear Cream!
SSRI's are anti-depressants.. but are supposed to fix the anxiety issue by giving more serotonin, rather than just blocking everything like a benzodiazepine. From my experience, they are pretty useless at this.

If

Try alprozolam. Fast acting you only take it if your having an a xiety attack. You don't have to take it every day and it will calm you down. Small doses like .25 mg. Your physician can prescribe it for you. Mine does. Sometimes I need it sometimes I don't. I probably use one or two pills a week when I'm blasting. If you find you need it every day then it's not the answer because it can be addictive

Works ok but if you drink too much def can’t cum on Paxil really depends sometimes can sometimes can’t

Works ok but if you drink too much def can’t cum on Paxil really depends sometimes can sometimes can’t

Celexa was probably the "best" i ever took but that said I haven't taken them in several years now. Withdrawal was funny too. I had shock like sensations in head randomly

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ya I get that from all of them

Celexa was probably the "best" i ever took but that said I haven't taken them in several years now. Withdrawal was funny too. I had shock like sensations in head randomly

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
The brain zaps. That shit is weird. Bad juju.

I had terrible withdrawal symptoms when I stopped zoloft. Like suicidal thoughts, and I've never had anything close to that in my life before then. Of course I had tried to stop cold turkey, which is also a terrible idea. Tapering off over a long period of time is the way to go. I went from 100 to 50 for 4 weeks, then 25 for 4 weeks, then 12.5 for 4 weeks, then 12.5 eod for a couple weeks before I stopped. That worked really well and my brain function and feeling like myself got gradually better through the whole taper.

Also as a side note, drinking more than a couple drinks while on SSRIs or SNRIs is a terrible idea. Serotonin syndrome can turn you into a vegetable. I suggest researching that a little bit. Plus alcohol is a depressant, so it doesn't go well with psych meds in the first place, and causes more problems than it temporarily solves. I've been a long ways down that road before, and I hate anyone to follow that path

Unless you are thinking about blowing your brains out I would wean off all SSRI's. They are garbage. However if you can't sleep you will need something for that.

Unless you are thinking about blowing your brains out I would wean off all SSRI's. They are garbage. However if you can't sleep you will need something for that.

That’s the best statement I’ve seen. Only you can know whether you truly need anything or not but if you can get by without medication then do it. Take it from someone who has been on every medication under the sun since I was a kid. Doctors convinced my parents and myself that I was a fucked up mess and needed to be on heavy anti depressants. Trust me You won’t know it once they take effect but anti depressants will steal some of your life away. One day when you decide to come off your gonna look back and wonder wtf happened. Your kids are grown, your wife looks old and you won’t remember half of it. I’ve slowly been weaning myself off of everything for several years and I’ve never felt better and never seen more clearly. They can save people’s lives that really need it but they are giving out these days way too easily in the U.S.

As far as someone recommending Xanax as an option. That’s just bad info for certain people to get and those people won’t know until it’s too late. That’s like handing someone a half loaded hand gun and saying pull the trigger. Just my opinion though. Good luck bro and if you ever need some real info about anti depressants please feel free to PM me anytime.

fuck them meds . they effect everyone diff. I know some that people put on weight, lose weight, cant fuck or fuck to long. etc etc

either way taking hormones puts ya on a mental rollercoaster then numbing it out with meds can turn into a shitshow.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
100 % when I was 17 I was on zoloft and would fuck my gf at the time for hours and couldn't cum majority of the time

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Back