Ya I get that from all of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Celexa was probably the "best" i ever took but that said I haven't taken them in several years now. Withdrawal was funny too. I had shock like sensations in head randomly

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    The brain zaps. That shit is weird. Bad juju.

I had terrible withdrawal symptoms when I stopped zoloft. Like suicidal thoughts, and I've never had anything close to that in my life before then. Of course I had tried to stop cold turkey, which is also a terrible idea. Tapering off over a long period of time is the way to go. I went from 100 to 50 for 4 weeks, then 25 for 4 weeks, then 12.5 for 4 weeks, then 12.5 eod for a couple weeks before I stopped. That worked really well and my brain function and feeling like myself got gradually better through the whole taper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points

Also as a side note, drinking more than a couple drinks while on SSRIs or SNRIs is a terrible idea. Serotonin syndrome can turn you into a vegetable. I suggest researching that a little bit. Plus alcohol is a depressant, so it doesn't go well with psych meds in the first place, and causes more problems than it temporarily solves. I've been a long ways down that road before, and I hate anyone to follow that path

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Rep Points

Unless you are thinking about blowing your brains out I would wean off all SSRI's. They are garbage. However if you can't sleep you will need something for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Unless you are thinking about blowing your brains out I would wean off all SSRI's. They are garbage. However if you can't sleep you will need something for that.
    Thatís the best statement Iíve seen. Only you can know whether you truly need anything or not but if you can get by without medication then do it. Take it from someone who has been on every medication under the sun since I was a kid. Doctors convinced my parents and myself that I was a fucked up mess and needed to be on heavy anti depressants. Trust me You wonít know it once they take effect but anti depressants will steal some of your life away. One day when you decide to come off your gonna look back and wonder wtf happened. Your kids are grown, your wife looks old and you wonít remember half of it. Iíve slowly been weaning myself off of everything for several years and Iíve never felt better and never seen more clearly. They can save peopleís lives that really need it but they are giving out these days way too easily in the U.S.

As far as someone recommending Xanax as an option. Thatís just bad info for certain people to get and those people wonít know until itís too late. Thatís like handing someone a half loaded hand gun and saying pull the trigger. Just my opinion though. Good luck bro and if you ever need some real info about anti depressants please feel free to PM me anytime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted View Post
    fuck them meds . they effect everyone diff. I know some that people put on weight, lose weight, cant fuck or fuck to long. etc etc

either way taking hormones puts ya on a mental rollercoaster then numbing it out with meds can turn into a shitshow.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    100 % when I was 17 I was on zoloft and would fuck my gf at the time for hours and couldn't cum majority of the time

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk